Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

The fight

by cococrazy 3 reviews

Title explains it all i think thanks for all that have reviewed in the last few chapters!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-20 - Updated: 2007-08-20 - 952 words

0Unrated
I wanted to retch. My insides tightened and i suddenly found it very hard to gather air from my lungs.
I blinked rapidly , trying to make sense of the scene infront of me.

My ex boyfriend kissing my cousin.

Ryan caught sight of me and immediatley pushed Courtney off him.

He seemed lost for words.

'S-so this is who you've been cheating on me with? My own cousin?' I gaped trying to make sense of it all.
I was starting to feel very dizzy.

'No Brooke, i swear it's not what it looks like-she came on to me!' Exclaimed Ryan.
'Right, did she come on to you that other night aswell, and all the other times this affair has been going on, however long that is?!'

'This is the first time we ever kissed!' exclaimed Ryan.

'You are unbelievable, you know that?' I sneered 'Your not even big enough to admit you cheated on me, i'm not fucking stupid Ryan! And as for you!.' I said turning my attention to an amused looking Courtney. 'Your getting a flight home to Paris, noway am i letting you stay with me for another week you backstabbing bitch, your supposed to be family!.'

'Look Brooke' Said Courtney folding her arms and walking over to me. 'I think you just need to calm down a bit and try to understand here...'

I could feel my anger rising and my blood stating to boil in my veins. I clenched my fists harder as i listened to Courtney's smug drawl, no hint of an apologetic tone in her voice.

I knew she was low, but not this low.
Sure, she was the type to speak her mind a bit and it could make her seem bitchy.
Sure, she was a real pre-madonna and an attention seeking slut.

But still,i never thought she would do this. Not to her own cousin.
I'd grown up with her.
I'd seen her good sides, and mainly her bad sides.
But never had i experienced her to do something as low and despicable as this.

'...Ryan should be free to go out with whoever he wants' She continued 'it's not like you own him Brooke. And besides' She lowered her voice to a loud whisper 'We all know this isn't the first time a guy has left you for ..well, another woman.'

'Brooke don't listen to her, she just suddenly kissed me, i haven't left you for her-' Ryan said striding up to the doorway.

'Ryan' Courtney said 'Has moved on, so should you.'

Then she grabbed his hand and planted another forceful kiss on his lips. He stumbled backwards and tried to push her off but i got there first. I grabbed her skinny little arm and pulled her away from Ryan with a forceful tug, and as i quickly looked into her fake, icy and cold blue eyes , i felt hate rage inside of me.
I brought my fist crashing down upon her smug little face.
She yelped and stumbled back, her hands covering her nose where i hit her.
'You bitch!' She screeched.
'Oh i'm sorry, did i break your new nose?' I sneered.

She lunged at me and we tumbled out of the doorway and onto the pavement outside.

I was tugging on her hair and she was clawing at my face.

I wasn't usually a violent person, but boy did i want to cause her pain.
I wanted to make her pay for every selfish little act she had ever done.
For every crude or snide remark she ever made.
For every mean and nasty thing she's said to me and my friends.

She tumbled on top of me so i was lying on my back on the hard pavement floor, i could hear the others yelling from around me but i wasn't paying attention.

With all my strength, i threw her off and got on top of her. I wanted to pummel every part of her that i could, but all of a sudden i felt a pair of arms wrap tightly around my waist, pulling me up against my will.

I struggled, but they held me firm.

I looked across at Courtney who was giving me an evil glare whilst Brendon held her back too. Her eye was black where i punched her and instead of being icy blue it was an olive green, just like mine, where i'm assuming the contact lense came out.
Her clothes were dishevelled, as were mine , and like me she had few scratches across her cheeks.
I could feel my bottom lip bleeding slightly.

I remained in this guys arms until my breathing slowed down.

I could tell they belonged to Ryan. I'd been in his arms so many times before.

'Get off me Ryan.' I sneered, throwing his arms off me.

I didn't know what to do, i needed to leave. I needed to get away from Courtney and Ryan.

'Taxi' I called, waving as a taxi approached us.

It pulled over and without a second glance i picked up my suitcase, and opened the taxi door.
'Airport' I told the driver, sitting down.

'No wait! Brooke! please!' I heard Ryan call as i slammed the car door.

'Just go.' I ordered to the taxi driver who seemed perplexed at what to do.

We sped away and i could see Ryan's reflection in the side mirror, chasing after the cab, calling my name.
He stopped in defeat as the cab got too far away from him.
I looked away.
As far as i was concerned, i never wanted to see him again.
Sign up to rate and review this story