Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Leaving Las vegas

by cococrazy 3 reviews

The girls leave. Reviews anyone??

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-20 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 1203 words

0Unrated
'Are you OK miss?' Asked the largely built, stubbly cab driver glancing at my dishevelled form in the rearview mirror.

'I'm fine' I said, But i knew he was unconvinced as i kept spotting his beady blue eyes looking into the rearview mirror at me skepticly.

The cab pulled up outside the airport and i thanked him, hurridly searching through my shorts pocket for some spare change.
'Shit' I said frantically 'sorry, i know i've got some in here...'
'Don't worry about it' He said 'looks like you've had a pretty rough day anyway.'
'Thankyou.' I gushed.

I knew Delilah and Chelsea were going to joining me shortly, afterall they needed to take the same flight back as me, but i just needed to get away from there fast.
And as Jon was originally supposed to drive us here, it looks like he'd be coming along too.

I couldn't wait until i landed my feet upon English ground, thousands of miles away from him and her.

I wheeled my suitcase through the airport and joined the que.
My flight was due to leave in 30 minutes.

I was aware of people staring at me strangely.
I must look a sight with my bleeding lip, scratched face and torn clothes i guess.
But i couldn't care less.
All i cared about was leaving this fucking state.

Just as i was nearing the front of the que i heard my name being called, then Delilah and Chelsea's faces appeeared among the crowd.

'You made it here then?' I said as they barged there way over to me.
'We've been trying to find you everywhere.' Panted Delilah.
'Brooke-' Said Chelsea hurridly 'We got in the car with Jon, but then Ryan said he was coming too and we told him not to but he wouldn't listen and so-'

'Brooke' Yelled Ryan dodging his way through the busy crowd of people.

'Why won't you just leave me alone?' I said angrily as he reached me.
'Brooke i need you to listen to me-' He panted, but was cut short by his name being called.
I saw a blonde head bobbing through the mass of people and sure enough Courtney appeared, soon followed by Jon.

'Why would i listen to you after what you did to me?' I snapped at Ryan.

We were causing some commotion and people had stopped to look at the two blonde girls who looked like they had just been in a car accident , the frantic boy who was practically on his knees infront of one of them, The chesnut haired small girl and the blue and black haired tall girl huddled together with apologetic looks on their faces and the scruffy guy in flip flops who looked like he didn't quite know what to do with himself.

All come watch the freak show why don't you.

'That's the thing Brooke, i swear i didn't do anything to you! Look, something is going on here and i don't no what, you know Courtney....she's, she's setting things up, that must be it!'
'Ryan your making absolutely no sense'
'How dare you!' Said Courtney 'You can't just pin the blame on me Ryan.'

The airport was suddenly becoming a lot quieter around us as more people hushed each other to watch the scene.

'I don't even care about you!' Ryan said 'I care about Brooke.'
'Oh yes, of course you care about me, that's why you cheated on me.'

The crowd around gasped theatrically.

'With my cousin!.' I added.

More gasps and mutters, i saw two large women shaking their heads.
It was like being in a frickin' pantomine.

'I didn't cheat on you Brooke! I swear, i don't know how the bra got into my bed, or where the text message came from and i was telling you the truth when i said i skipped dinner to write lyrics, and when Courtney kissed me just now that was just a one-off thing, that never happened before! I never cheated on you!'

Murmers of 'yeah, yeah' and 'likely story' and 'what a skeaze' sounded from the crowd around me.
'Bastard!' Yelled a girl with red hair dye and a noise piercing who looked about 16.

Mutters of approval and applause at her words rippled threw the crowd, as other people echoed names for him.

The people at the very front of my que looked hesitant to leave through the barrier because they wanted to watch what would happen next.

I was aware some stupid 14 year old boy was filming us with his phone.
Infact a lot of teenagers were.
Then it hit me that a lot of them recognise Ryan and Jon.
Man was Ryan going to get some bad press soon.
Kinda lifted my spirits actually.

'I don't have time for this Ryan.' I said, as i got nearer and nearer to the front of the que.
I was only 3 places behind now.

'Please i-i can prove it to you.' He said, getting more frantic as i got closer and closer to the barrier.
'How?' I said skeptically.
'...i...i dunno, but please Brooke just hear me out, i , i don't wan't it to end this way, i don't want you to board this flight thinking i'm some, lying, cheating asshole, because i'm not.'
'Why can't i get through to you Ryan? I know OK, i've seen it with my own two eyes, you can't hide it anymore, i have all the evidence, there is absolutely no way you are going to get me to believe you , so just leave it, OK?'

There was only one more person infront of me now.

'No, i can't, i'm not going to leave it until i find some way to prove to you that i'm telling the truth' He said.

'Well you have about 10 seconds to find it, because i'm going to gone for good.'

'I'll board the fucking flight and follow you back to England if i have to.'

'You wouldn't' I said.
'Watch me.'

'Ryan' interupted Jon 'We have to play at a festival tonight, you can't fly to England.'
'I don't care about a fucking festival' Ryan said.
'Ryan we can't back out of it, it's too late' Said Jon.

Ryan groaned and held his head in frustration.

The person infront of me walked through the barrier and i went up to the kiosk and got out my passport.

This was it.

'Say bye to the guys for me' I said as the kiosk woman handed me back my passport.
'No Brooke, please don't leave' He begged. pleading with eyes.
I hate looking into those eyes. I could read every emotion he was going through just by looking into those eyes.

He looked scared at the moment, and worried and....hurt.

'Bye Ryan.' I said, walking through barrier.
He reached out and grabbed my hand gently trying to hold on to me.

But i just gave him one last look and then carried on walking thorugh the terminal, slipping my hand away from his grasp , without looking back.
Sign up to rate and review this story