Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Choose Your Own!

Chapter Two.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

YAY YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! :P :]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-20 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 475 words

0Unrated
Hey, you really liked it. I liked the feedback I got. Thanks! :]
Okay, well I can't please all of you, and I'm terribly sorry. :(
A got the most votes, so that's the one I'm going with. Alrighty, so sit back relax and then pick the next ending! :D
I own nothing more than the plot. I don't even own the 'choose your own ending' R.L. Stine gets the credit for that!! :D
_____________________________________

After a long silence, Frank spoke, "I refuse to go into that house." Mikey and Ray looked down the other directions. "I'm not going down that one, there's no light what-so-ever down that path, and we have no flashlight", Ray stated. "That one looks like it's thinning out, maybe something's ahead", Mikey said. Bob looked down the pathway, "But there's a bend in the path, you can't see where it goes." "What does that matter?", Frank asked. "Well, you can't tell where it goes. What if it dead ends, we'll have to walk all the way back", Bob replied.

They all looked at each other for some time before Gerard spoke, "Why don't we just go in the house?" "Because it's creepy!!", Frank shouted, his voice echoed some. "So what? Would you rather go down the creepier paths??", Gerard asked him. Frank looked down both pathways, "No." "Then inside we go", Gerard walked up to the door. The others followed rather hesitantly.

They creaked up the steps. They all looked around, Gerard got to the door first. He reached for the handle, the door opened with a groan on heavy hinges. The house looked evil on the outside, it was an old Victorian style house. The paint was all faded and chipped. They walked into the house carefully looking around. They saw stairs off to their left spiral upwards, they walked over the musty carpet of the living room. Everything was old and Victorian style.

"Can we go back now?", Frank asked in a small voice. "Please?", Mikey added. "It's too dim", Bob stated. "And quiet", Ray whispered. "Guys come on, you've been through worse. Don't tell me you rock stars are gonna' chicken out cause it's just a little creepy", Gerard looked back at them. They all stared back at him, staying quiet. "That's what I thought, now where are we going first?", Gerard asked looking around.

"Upstairs?", Ray suggested. "How about through that archway?", Bob asked. "Or we can go back", Frank said quietly. "Or into that hallway", Mikey pointed. Gerard looked around, "Well, uhhh..."

Alrighty! They need your help! Decide for them guys!! :]

A- Up the spiraling stairs.
B- Through the dim archway in the living room.
C- Back through the door and to the crossroad again.
D- Into the dusty hallway opposite of the archway.
_____________________________________

You guy choose! Hope you're happy with the chapter!! :] I love feedback. :D
Sign up to rate and review this story