Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Choose Your Own!

Chapter Three.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

YAY! Hahaha, I'm listening to Ghost of you. :]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-21 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 359 words

0Unrated
Hiya peoples! :]
Hopefully you like this chapter as well. :]
I guess one person felt like voting, so that person gets their choice!
YAY!
THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK!! :D
_____________________________________

Finally they all decided on going upstairs. They were by the entrance to the stairs, looking up. "Wow, that goes a ways up", Frank commented. He talked quietly, his neck craned up like everyone else. "No kidding", Ray replied. "Well, let's go", Gerard said confidently as he walked up the steps. His footsteps echoed up the huge spiral staircase. "I don't wanna go!", whined Frank. "Too late, we're already here", Bob replied standing behind him. Frank whined as he followed Mikey up the stairs. Ray was bringing up the rear.

Finally they got to the top landing. They had passed quite a few other landings, but were determined to get to the top. They looked around the small quiet hallway. Everything was deathly quiet and covered in dust. The whole house was dim, only a beam of light from the moon here and there. Shadows overcast everything, making it look eerie and deceptive.

"This is creepy", Frank said in a hushed tone. "Yeah, it is", Gerard added in the same quiet tone. "Now what?", Mikey asked. Ray and Bob only offered blank stares. "Why don't we explore?", Gerard suggested. They all agreed, other than Frank. "I don't wanna!" "Oh come on you pansy!", Bob said. "Call me names! I want out of here, it's like all creepy!", Frank whimpered. Gerard pushed him towards the rooms. "We're splitting up", he stated. "What?!", Frank protested. "Yes, we're splitting up", Gerard replied calmly. "There's an odd number here Gerard", Mikey told him. "I know, two in each group and someone by themselves", Gerard turned to them. "So pick."

It ended up Ray and Bob in one group, Mikey and Frank in the other group and finally Gerard by himself. They split up and went into separate rooms. Everyone was calm, except for the shaking Frank.

Soooooo, who to go with? Would you like to decide?? :]

A- Ray & Bob.
B- Frank & Mikey.
C- Gerard.
D- The poodle. [hah, trick one. :P]
_____________________________________

Enjoy your picking abilities!! :]
Sign up to rate and review this story