Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The One, The Only

Sakura's Thoughts

by lalagirl555x 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-21 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 331 words

0Unrated
She sat silently on her couch letting the events that had just occured sink into her mind. Sasuke was back in the village and he had two others who were with orochimaru with him.

After the trial that Tsunade held diciding wether Sasuke and his "Friends" would be able to become a citazen of konoha ended, many people were tired and some were even angry that Tsunade let the three of them stay in the village leaving them only with the consaquence of probation. Sakura however did not know how she felt

Sasuke was her childhood crush. He had brocken her heart the night that he left the village. It took a while but she had finally gotten over Sasuke realizing that the chances of him coming back to konoha were slim. She had completaly moved on though because she had a boyfriend! she was perfectly happy with him. he was a great ninja and actually cared about her and her feelings. he was sweet and had a big heart. The complete oposet of sasuke other than the fact he was also a very strong and tought ninja.

Ky, her boyfriend, was only a year older than she was and her parents loved him. he was perfect.

She saw sasuke with his two new "Friends" leave the court room to go to Sasuke's old apartment. She saw him kiss one of the girls cheek and give his trademark smirk. Was she jelious?

No Sasuke had nothing for her...or atleast that is what she thought

She sighedand dicided to call her boyfriend.

She got off the couch and picked up the phone. she dialed her boyfriends number wich she had memorized. it randg four times before the answering machine picked up. Sakura sighed again still so confused about her feelings for Sasuke's return. She dicided to go to Ichiraku's Ramen shop seeing that most likely Naruto would be there and she would want to talk to him about this whos situation.
Sign up to rate and review this story