Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The One, The Only

Mila And Alou

by lalagirl555x 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 725 words

0Unrated
Sakura was silent her whole walk to Ichiraku's. She was still completely unsure of how this whole Sasuke's Return thing affected her. Was she nervios? The street was buzzing with gossip of the great Sasuke Uchiha's Return, though she didnt pay much attention to this. She just wanted to get to Ichiraku's and talk to someone...

Once she entered the shop she wasnt surprised to see her Hyperactive blond friend there on about his sixth bowl of ramen. It was more like she was surprised to see Ky, SASUKE!, and two strangers all talking.

When Ky noticed that his girlfriend had entered, he got up and gave her a smile and a kiss on the cheek. "hey sweetheart." he said happily. though her attention was completaly fixated on sasuke and the two stranger girls. one 'flirting' with Naruto and the other just sitting and smiling at Sasuke.

She hadnt noticed that Ky had pulled out a chiar for her to take a seat.

Once she did everyone stoped talking and looked at her, making her feel very akward. "Hey Sakura! Wow how cool to see you here like this!" Naruto Greeted her. She returned his greeting with a smile and a nod.

She then studied the girl that was 'flirting' with Naruto. Whe had medium cut brown hair styaled in low pigtails that reached her sholders and beautiful light gray eyes. she looked about their age and she was very pretty.

After studing this girl for a while Sakura turned her head to the girl that was smialing at Sasuke.

She had short light purple hair (strange color...yeah says the one with the bright PINK hair!) it was put into a low pony. She Had black rimmed thin glasses and very gorgious blue green eyes. both of these girls were beautiful.

Then realization hit Sakura. 'That girl with the purple hair...she was the same girl that Sasuke kissed on the cheek when he left the court after the trial.'

"Mila and Alou" The three girls at The shop turned there heads towards the direction of the deep rich voice. "Huh?" Sakura asked feeling a little stupid. He hated repeating himself, but he always did for her. "this," he said putting one hand on each of the girls shoulders, "this is Alou," he said slightly shaking the brown haired girls shoulder. "And this," he shoke the purple haird girls shoulder. "Is Mila." He finished relising both of them.

Alou went back to talking to naruto and Ky and Sasuke talked While Sakura Ate the ramen Ky gave her quietly. Mila however wasnt so content.

'Sasuke-Kun never repeats himself, what makes this pink Haired girl so special?' Mila thought.

Sasuke was listaning carefully to Ky. He wanted to know what kind of guy Sakura would go out with. Well he knew what kind of guy she would obsses with...Him.

So Ky was a jonin and was great with Ti-Jutsu. He was very successful and truly was a good ninja. but would never compair to him.

Sounded like he and Sakura had been Dating for about 2 years...They were 19 now and Sasuke knew that there were chances of Sakura acctually having a boyfriend And that his chances with her wouldnt be as strong


'wait what? Ahg Sasuke stop being so stupid!!!' he mentaly Slaped himself.

Sakura was...stairing at sasuke for some unkown reason...

'WOW HE IS STILL SO HOT!!! OF NOT EVEN HOTER!!!' her inner screamed.now it was Sakura's turn to mentaly slap her inner self for thinking such things. she had a boyfriend, and she was happy with Ky! And by what she saw after the trial...sasuke had a girlfriend of his own.

Mila...

Naruto liked this girl Alou a lot! She was fun to talk to and had a nice personalaty. She was the first one to think that he wasnt strange the first time they met. she seemed to actually take and intrest in his life...he liked that.

Naruto quit flirting already you loser!"

Sasuke spoke up. Naruto turned to him. "Hey Teme you havnt changed a bit still calling me a loser and all!" Naruto said in a high pitch.

Sasuke flinched at the fact Naruto called him a bastard.

The rest of the evaning went just about the same...until night fell...
Sign up to rate and review this story