Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Taste of Insanity

Chapter 6

by kristinia 0 reviews

Finally let out of the dungeons, only to realize they have to work with one Akatsuki partner each.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ino,Itachi,Sakura,Tenten - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 975 words

0Unrated
Sakura's door opened to reveal a young looking man with blank green eyes, smooth pale skin, and reddish brown hair. Sakura watched him warily, not trusting which seemed to amuse the man, whose lips twitched upwards. "You are to come with me. You can leave here." Was all he said before walking out and Sakura followed hesitantly.

Sakura walked passed three other locked cells and automatically knew the other three were each in one. She wished she could do something but there was nothing she could do with a Akatsuki member watching her. "Gomen nasai... I can't do anything for you three yet." Sakura whispered before following Sasori away.

They walked up stairs that looked like they would break at any time but Sakura walked with strength and pride. She would not break under the Akatsuki's power, their control. She soon saw Deidara walking down the steps and ignored them as they passed just said," Sasori-danna." Sasori nodded his head and left with Sakura following him.

They walked into a lit room and Sakura looked around to see Akatsuki members around them. There was one in particular that caught her attention. Uchiha Itachi, Sasuke's older brother, the one who killed the Uchiha Clan and the one Kryn was in love with. She didn't understand why Kryn loved this man.

-----

Deidara opened the door and said amused," I wouldn't try anything, yeah. Come on out, yeah. Follow me, yeah." He then walked away leaving Ino to follow in confusion. Her eyes brightened at the sight of Sakura but she ignored who she was standing by as they walked towards them and Ino threw her arms around Sakura.

"Sakura, you're alright!!" Ino exclaimed happy to know at least one of her friends were alright. "Ino!" Sakura said in relief before both of their attentions were on a blue man who was walking back with a brunette who was grumbling before her face brightened and she exclaimed," Sakura!! Ino!!"

"Tenten!!" The two exclaimed before greeting their friend with happiness. "Itachi-san, are you going to go get our last guest?" The blue man asked politely towards Sasuke's older brother who was silent before he started moving down the stairs and not looking back. They looked at each other hesitantly.

They didn't know the girl but they were worried about her, especially when she had been in love or was in love with the man who was going after her.

-----

Itachi moved down the stairs with ease and looked towards the last locked cell and went towards it quietly and swiftly. "I know you are there... Itachi-kun." Kryn's voice floated out to him from the other side and he stopped in front of the huge door. He didn't say anything as he unlocked the cell door.

He stepped back before opening the door and stood in the door way to see Kryn sitting in the corner staring up at him with her light blue eyes. Itachi looked her over for any wounds that she could have inflicted on herself but say nothing. He looked up and stared right back at Kryn, who was looking at him.

"Follow me." Itachi said, his voice unemotional but before he could take a step away from Kryn, Kryn launched at him, wrapping her arms around his waist, tears falling down her cheeks. "I don't hate you, Itachi-kun! I could never hate you!! Please.. don't leave me behind again." Kryn said softly.

Itachi looked down at her and finally put a painted hand on her back and leaned down whispering," I'll never leave you, because you aren't aloud to leave me... ever." Kryn looked up into his Sharingan eyes and at that moment, Itachi bent his head, capturing her lips in his own.

-----

Everyone turned to watch the door to the basement open and Itachi stepped out, his face blank, his eyes, unemotional and lifeless, yet deep, and behind him Kryn walked out. Relief spread through the three other girls, to see that she was left relatively unharmed. "Well well, the Uchiha finally came back. What took you so long to retrieve the girl?" Hidan asked impatiently and rudely.

Kryn's eyes narrowed, and for a instant, they changed to a deeper blue, a blue so deep, that Hidan who had looked into her eyes, was instantly trapped, it felt as if he was suffucating. Soon they changed back to light blue and Hidan shook his head and asked," Bitch, what did you do to me?!"

Kryn looked at him, a soft yet cruel smile on her face as she answered," These chakra chains, may block my chakra, but not my bloodline. Don't say anything bad about Itachi-kun again and don't even start implying things." Hidan grunted but didn't say anything as Kryn stood a couple of feet away from Itachi.

The girls glanced at her worried and she sent them a sad smile before turning to look up at the ceiling. At once they walked towards a room and the girls were forced to follow and there... they met the Akatsuki leader, a hologram of him, anyways. Kryn looked at the hologram long and hard before sitting down quietly.

She knew what he was going to say before he even said it. "Leader-sama." Kryn said softly, bowing in respect and everyone followed her as the Leader said," You four will be partnered up and working with that one partner. You will learn how to deal with it, and cut all ties with your village. Dismissed."

The hologram disappeared and everyone stood up before leaving the room and into the dining room. Kryn glanced at her hands before looking up and said," I'll make dinner." Itachi just nodded his head and let her go to the kitchen before following her silently and no one said anything until Hidan said," Well now.. damn lovebirds."
Sign up to rate and review this story