Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Taste of Insanity

Chapter 7

by kristinia 0 reviews

The others walk in on kitchen, when dinner isn't served in thirty minutes only to see Itachi and Kyrn...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ino,Itachi,Sakura,Tenten - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 509 words

0Unrated
Hidan was sitting in his seat at the table impatiently before he suddenly asked," What the fuck is taking that girl so long to cook?!!" Sakura gulped and scooted as far away from him as far as she could, only to get closer to Sasori but Sakura didn't care at the moment. "She's probably cooking something.. really good.." Ino offered weakly.

Hidan turned to her glaring and Deidara frowned before he said," Don't glare at Ino, Hidan, yeah. It's not her fault, that they are taking their time, yeah. Besides, do you want to go in there, and tell Itachi-danna, he's taking forever, yeah?" That seemed to shut Hidan up, seeing that he went quiet.

"Is he afraid of Itachi?" Ino asked Deidara softly, where only he would hear and Deidara chuckled softly before he answered just as quietly," Terrified actually, yeah. The only one ever coming close to killing Hidan is Itachi-danna, yeah. I must warn you, don't get on Itachi-danna's bad side. He'll kill you in a heartbeat."

Of course he would he was the same one who killed his whole Clan but Sasuke just to test his capabilities. But was that the real story? That's what Ino had always wondered and always would, she would never get the courage to ask Itachi if he really meant to kill the Uchiha Clan or if he regretted killing them all off.

-----

Hidan stood up, and boy did he look pissed. "That's it, i'm going in there and asking them what the fuck is taking so long!" Hidan exclaimed and Deidara sighed before standing up and said," We'll all go, yeah. So that way, we can say we warned you and then try to stop Itachi-danna, from killing you, yeah."

They walked towards the kitchen and Deidara opened the door only for everyone to freeze in their spots at the sight before them. Itachi had Kryn pushed up against a counter his lips on hers, his hands on the side of her trapping her there. Kryn's eyes were closed, and her hands were around his neck dragging him closer.

Itachi's head suddenly snapped up and his eyes darted towards them immediately. The colens of his Sharingan started spinning as he said softly, demanding," Get out. Now." They followed his order without second thought and left the kitchen quickly and hastilly. Kryn blushed furiously but ignored what happened.

-----

Itachi and Kryn walked out calmly while carrying out treys of food and placed them on the table. Kryn didn't say anything as everyone served themselves some food and were too embaressed to say anything. That had just walked in on Itachi and Kryn.. making out. The three other girls wondered how she could love a cold, heartless killer like Itachi.

-----

Kryn sat on Itachi's bed before laying down and Itachi joined her. After a few moments of silence she said," Goodnight, Itachi-kun." "... Goodnight, Kryn." Itachi said and turned towards her only to pull her to his chest and he thought, closing his eyes," This can work.. can't it?"
Sign up to rate and review this story