Categories > Original > Romance > The Truth

Love

by YukiCache 0 reviews

Relic doesn't know what to say...but soon he will.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 1538 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Three: Love

I walked into Drust’s house without complaining. It was no use anyway. He would probably just drag me back in. The house was nice. He had a stereo and a TV in the living room with a large couch. There were a few pictures hanging on the walls but other than that it was empty.

“Sit on the couch Relic and don’t try to run out that door. There will be consequences if you try.”

I sat on the couch as told and saw handcuffs attached to the metal pole of the couch’s legs. I noticed they were on all the couches and decided that they came that way. I heard Drust in the kitchen making some popcorn and I decided to run for it. I didn’t want to be here and anyway I needed to call my mom. He was probably bluffing when he said consequences just to make me afraid to try and run. Well I wasn’t going to fall for it. I then ran to the door and opened it but before I could even get out of the house a hand grabbed me.

“I told you not to run Relic.”
“I can’t stay here…I uh…need to call my mom and do the laundry.”
“I see.”

Drust dragged me into the kitchen and didn’t let go of me. He picked up the phone.

“What’s your mom’s number?”
“Why would I tell you that?”
“I’m going to call her to tell her where you are.”
“No.”

Drust grabbed my hair and pulled back so my head was bent backwards. He then kissed me on my neck and was making his way towards my lips. I gasped for breath.

“Fine!” I told him my mom’s number and after 10 minutes of Drust laughing and talking on the phone he finally hung up.

“You’re mom says you can stay over night and don’t worry about the chores. She’ll do that when she gets home.”

My mouth dropped open. “Why am I spending the night!?”

“I told your mom that we were doing a project for school and it included an experiment during the evening.”
“What about my stuff!”
“I have extra stuff you can use.”

Drust smiled. “Now your punishment for trying to escape after I told you not to.”

He dragged me into the living room and put me down on the couch. I struggled to try to get away but didn’t even get close. Drust then handcuffed me to the couch. I stopped and looked with wide eyes.

“You can’t be serious!”
“Oh I am and you just broke the rules.” He chuckled.
“I’m like a prisoner. You can’t do this to me!”
“I just did. I’ll be right back. You be good.”

This is unbelievable. I’m handcuffed to a couch and am spending the night for no reason. Ugh this is so frustrating. I just sat there looking for a way for me to get away.

“You can’t get out of those Relic. They are real. My father was on the force. Only I have the key.”
“As soon as your parents get home I am going to tell them everything that you did Drust.”
“You can’t they aren’t coming back for another 3 weeks. They are on vacation to Las Vegas.”

I sat there, dropped my arm so the handcuffs weren’t digging in to my wrist and shut my eyes. There was no way of getting myself out of this mess. A few minutes later I heard Drust put some popcorn on the table in front of the couch. After that he sat next to me and turned on the TV and started watching a random show. I kept my eyes closed pretending to be upset.

“Relic, I know your not upset so you don’t have to fake it.”
I sighed. “How do you know that?”
“You’re not good at lying you know. Or acting for that matter.”

I smiled unable to help myself. This was actually great. Me spending the night with Drust. I am actually excited.

“Can you take the handcuffs off now?”
“Don’t know if I should. After all it is your punishment.”
“Please,” I whined.

Drust looked up at me and smiled. “That is the cutest whine but it isn’t enough.”
“What’s enough?”

Drust climbed over me and looked me in the eye. My eyes got wide. “Oh no! We aren’t kis...” I didn’t get to finish because Drust’s lips met mine. He kissed me and I kissed back. He eased my mouth open with his tongue. I couldn’t resist. I wanted to hug him and pull him closer but that was impossible with the handcuffs digging into my wrist. Drust started kissing my neck and my back arched. I could feel his erection on my hip. I whimpered.

“D-Drust please take the handcuff off.”
“No. I like you helpless.”

I was about to protest again but Drust’s lips met mine once more. One of Drust’s hands held my waist, pressing me down against the sofa and the other hand around my neck, easing my head in closer. I slumped against the sofa due to Drust’s weight on top of me. He had a firm thigh in my crotch, and his warm chest pressed against my own. Drust’s hands found their way to various parts of my body. He'd managed in the few moments we’d been kissing to search my ass, back, neck, and had finally left one to rest on my hip, while the other on my neck. I couldn’t take this anymore.
I stopped kissing Drust and looked into his eyes pleading to take the handcuffs off.

“Fine,” Drust sighed. He liked the way he was in control. Drust found the key in his back pocket and took the handcuffs off. Immediately Relic grabbed Drust and pulled him closer. He wrapped his legs around Drust’s waist and started feeling under his shirt.

Drust purred with happiness when he felt Relic’s hand on his chest and started kissing Relic on the neck and nibbled at his ear. He heard Relic gasp for breath and started taking off his shirt.

Relic didn’t attempt to try and stop Drust from taking off his shirt. He did it so gently it made his hips buck against Drust’s erection. Relic then kissed Drust on the lips and took his shirt off. His body felt so warm against his and again he heard an approving purr from Drust. Drust then took Relic’s hands and put them over his head. Relic was to busy kissing his chest to hear the click of handcuffs.

Relic felt metal against his wrist and looked up. His hands were again tied to the couch but above his head and not only was it one hand it was two. Relic felt Drust kissing his neck and chest and moaned with pleasure. “D-Drust take the handcuffs off. I need to hold you. Please.”

“No, one thing you’ll learn about me is I like to play dirty and that includes you begging and being helpless.”
“OOO that feels so good.” Relic now felt Drust kissing his neck and was now moving lower leaving a trail of little kisses along the way. Drust undid Relics jeans and took them off in one swift movement. My erection showed clearly through my black boxers. Drust started unbuttoning his pants and took them off just as smoothly as he did mine. He crawled back up and started kissing my neck again. I couldn’t help but make whimpering noises. I needed to hold him and get relief. Drust then made his way back down to my boxers and took those off. I was completely naked and hated the feeling of being helpless. I whimpered again and this time he took off the handcuffs with out me asking. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up and kissed him on the lips. It felt so good to be able to hold him. He then turned me over and before I could understand what he was doing he entered me. I moaned so loud that I was afraid the neighbors could hear. It felt so good and after a while we found a rhythm.
After we were fully sexed out we put our shirts and boxers back on and cuddled watching a movie. I loved this. I didn’t want this night to end. At around 10:00 Drust picked me up and took me to his bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and handcuffed me to the post.

“I don’t want you running away in the middle of the night.”
“Mhmm.”

I just lay on the bed and didn’t even care about the handcuffs. I liked being around Drust and didn’t want to go anywhere. After about 5 minutes of waiting I felt Drust climb into bed behind me. He smelled so good. He pulled me closer and I snuggled against him waiting for sleep to come.
Sign up to rate and review this story