Categories > Original > Romance > The Truth

The Decision

by YukiCache 0 reviews

Relic makes his decision.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 378 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Four: The Decision

I woke up and found that Drust was already up. I heard him in the kitchen making breakfast. It was 5 in the morning. I just sat there waiting for Drust to come take the handcuffs off so I can get dressed and ready. I saw on the end of the bed some clothes were laid out for me. Black jeans and a green shirt that had a picture of a wolf on it. As I was waiting I remembered the question Drust asked me. ‘Do you want to be my boyfriend?’ I kept asking that question in my head. I heard Drust enter the room. He was wearing blue jeans that had holes in them and a plain white shirt.

“Good morning.”

Why does he always have to use that tone. It always drives me crazy. I rolled over so I was on my side.

“Morning.”

Drust walked over and jumped on top of me. He started kissing my neck and then my lips.

“Not now Drust. Not before school. Now take the handcuffs off so I can get ready.”

Drust gave me one more kiss then undid the handcuffs. I got up and stretched and started getting ready. When I was done I met Drust in the kitchen. As I was passing him to get to the table he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smiled then kissed him on the lips. Then the question came.

“Did you make up your decision?”

I played dumb just to see his reaction. “What are you talking about?”

Drust whispered in my ear so softly I could barely hear. “You know what I’m talking about.” It was that voice the one that drove me crazy. Then he grabbed my ass. I gasped, that was new. I gave in.

“Fine, I know what you’re talking about.”
“And?”
“I say yes.” I looked down and blushed in embarrassment.

Drust looked up at me with innocent eyes. “I knew you would say that.”

“Then why did you ask me!”
Drust laughed. “That’s simple. I wanted to see you blush.”

Twenty minutes later we started walking towards school but this day was different from others. This is the day I found my lover.
Sign up to rate and review this story