Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Visiting family

by cococrazy 3 reviews

Brooke visits home to babysit her sister. And ends up poisoning her mind a tad.=P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 703 words

0Unrated
I woke up to find Chelsea had kindly placed a blanket ovr me whilst i slept.
I groggily scrambled off the sofa, yawning and rubbing my eyes.

Chelsea was already up, making breakfast

'Morning' She called from over by the oven 'you want pancakes?'
'Yes please.' I mumbled.

I turned by head to the window to see rain drizzling down it.

'And here i was thinking it was July.' I groaned.
'I know, but it makes a nice change from the dry heat in vegas doesn't it?' Said Chelsea.
'Yeah i guess.'

I sat down at the table and ate my pancakes and then went to have a shower whilst singing 'i'm gonna wash that boy right out of my hair' in more of a determined tone than a cheerful one.

I wrapped myself in a towel and stepped out the bathroom to find Chelsea chatting on the phone with someone.

'Oh wait Mrs.McKenzie she's right here.' She said into the reciever and then handing the phone to me.

'Mum?'
'Honey, i just got off the phone with my brother he said that Courtney returned home, why isn't she with you?'
'It's a complicated story.'
'Did you fall out?'
'Yeah i guess you could say that.'
'What happened?'
I groaned 'I- it's a...can i tell you some other time?'
'Oh OK, sure honey , anyway i also called to see if you could do me a favour?'
'Yeah?'
'I know you've just gotten back from your holiday but it's you fathers freemason ball tonight at 7 and we were wondering if you could come and baby-sit Ellie? Everyone else is busy.'
'OK i guess'
'Thankyou, we'll be staying at a hotel for the night and we'll be back in the morning'
'OK'
'Brooke?'
'Uh-huh?'
'Are you sure your alright dear, you sound quite..off.'
'Yeah, i'm just a little tried that's all....anyway i'll see you later.'


When i arrived at my parents house my mother opened the door and welcomed me with a hug.

I was then ambushed by my 7 year old sister Ellie.

'Where's dad?' I asked.
'Out buying his tux.' Said mum, rolling her eyes in dissaprovement at his last-minute schedule.

'Anyway, Brooke , i forgot to ask , how are you and this Ryan doing then? Is it true he's in a band?'

I froze.

'Brooke, what's wrong?'

'He-we kinda-' was as far as i got before bursting into tears.

Mum sat me down and gave me one of her famous cup of teas and told me to tell her everything.
So i did.

'Courtney?' She gasped 'Brooke are you sure?'
I nodded 'mum i saw it for myself.'

'Oh honey.' She said immersing me in another hug.

When my mum and dad left for their ball, after making sure i was going to be OK, i sat down on the sofa and watched some TV with Ellie.

'Brooke, why were you crying?' She asked sitting next to me.

I sighed 'Ellie, there's been a problem on this earth for many many years. This problem is known as 'men'.
Men is the name given to people of the male species and they have been breaking womens hearts scince time began.
And i, unfortunately, recently became a victim of this.'

'Did the boy from the door song upset you?'

I nodded and gave her a hug. 'I think i'm just gonna give up' I sighed.

'But not all men are mean. Daddy isn't, and Kyle isn't.'

'True, some are OK. But the majory are ass-butt soles.' I said.'Which is why our brother insists on giving every boyfriend i ever have, a lecture on what he'll do to their private parts if they ever dare hurt me, or you when you get a boyfriend.'

Ryan sure is lucky he lives across seas.

'No i don't ever want a boyfriend, if they are mean.' Said Ellie.

Welldone Brooke, you just turned your sister into a future cat-lady and 40 year old virgin.

Ahwell. Maybe it's for her own good.
Sign up to rate and review this story