Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Eavesdropping.

by cococrazy 0 reviews

Is Delilah really starting to believe Ryan? A Decay dance fest in London??

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-31 - Updated: 2007-08-31 - 694 words

0Unrated
Hey guys!
I'm back from Menorca...
and omg! one of the waiters at the restuaraunt we went to like eeryday was AN EXACT REPLICA OF BRENDON URIE i swear. Apart from he was a bit more tanned, not as skinny...and spanish of course.
But man you gotta see the pics when i upload them onto the computer.

I actually got star-struck everytime he waited at our table embarrasingly enough....

_________________________________

I said goodbye to my sister, mum and dad when they arrived home the next morning then got in my car and drove back to my apartment.

The apartment was empty when i got in so i had a shower, got dressed and watched TV for a bit.
I eventually got bored so i retired to my room to lie on my bed and listen to some music.

But, just my luck my i-pod ran out of charge.

Great, maybe i should just go kill myself.

I got off the bed with the intention of going to laptop to recharge it when i heard the door slam shut and voices from the living room.

One was obviously Chelseas and the other i was pretty sure blonged to Delilah.

I was about to continue out the bedroom when i heard Delilah mention Courtney's name.

I pressed my ear to the door.

'...And you said Jon keeps telling you that Ryan isn't the type to cheat.' Said Delilah.

Then there was silence for a moment where i presumed someone was saying something that i couldn't hear.

'Don't worry.' Rang Delilah's voice again 'I don't think she's home yet. Anyway i'm just saying i think i'd have to agree with Jon , even though i've only known Ryan 3 weeks , but still it's the kind of evil cunning thing Courtney would do.'

'Delilah, Courtney's no genius.' Said Chelsea.

'I guess' Delilah sighed.

'But still' continued Chelsea 'say if Courtney HAD hoaxed it all, why would she? I mean she's not making herself look great , with everyone thinking she's a cheat , and what did she get out of it? If it's Ryan she wanted then i don't think she expected him to get with her once she pretends she's already been having an affair with him, i mean that just doesn't make any sense.'

'That's a good point.' Said Delilah 'but maybe she didn't want Ryan, maybe she wanted to get back at Brooke.'
'For what?'
'Um.....i dunno.'
'Exactly.'
'Maybe she just wanted to hurt her because she hates her.'
'Who said she hates her? Courtney's never been particularly cruel to Brooke and vise-versa. She's bitchy to everyone she doesn't single people out.She has no reason to hate Brooke.'

'OK, OK, i see your point.' Said Delilah 'so is Jon online?......or maybe Brendon?'

I assumed they were sitting at the laptop now.

'I thought you weren't supposed to keep in contact with him.'
'I know, i know, it's just..i miss him sooo much.'
'Really? You haven't mentioned him scince the holiday.'
'Yeah i thought it might be a bit insensitive to Brooke.'
'Good point.'
'Oh look , Jon's online.'

I decided it was safe to come out now. I did so making them jump in their seats.

'Oh Brooke, we didn't know you had come back yet.' Said Chelsea.
'Yeah...i was just listening to music in my room.' I said 'Who you talking too?'

Though of course i already knew.

'Jon.'

I got a biscuit out of the cupboard and sat next to them.

'Oh look, he says he's doing the Decay dance fest in London next week and wants to know if he can visit me.'
'Just him?' Asked Delilah.
'Well i can ask him to bring Brendon if you wa-'
'I wasn't wondering about Brendon' Siad Delilah looking at me.
'Ohhh' Said Chelsea with realization.

'I'll be out anyway' I said.
'Where?' questioned Chelsea.
''I dunno, just...out...' I shrugged.

Chelsea and Delilah looked at me with concern.
Knowing fully well where i would be.
Sign up to rate and review this story