Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Back to old ways

by cococrazy 3 reviews

Tequila's. Vodka. A stubbly guy.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-31 - Updated: 2007-08-31 - 1063 words

0Unrated

I take another tequila shot and it feels as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and all my troubles have suddenly dissapeared.
Even if it's only for the night.

'Another one please!' I ordered straight away slamming the glass down on the bar top.
'You've had enough.' Said my mate Karl, who works behind the bar.
'I'm depressed and my ex is in town' I roared over the din 'if you were a true friend..'
'Oh go on then' he sighed 'your right, you deserve a bit of a break-go and enjoy yourself girl!'

'Thankyou.' I smiled taking another tequila shot 'I love you Karl, i hate that your gay.' Then i slid off the barstool and moved into the drunken jostling crowd.

Ah yes, life was good again.

I could feel the tequila going to my head and was overcome with a feeling of confidence.
Something that too many guys had taken from me already.

I walked into the middle of the dance floor and saw many familiar faces around.
Seems like just yesterday i was here trying to get over Liam.

'Nice to see your back.' Said one of the guys.

I was quite well known at this club.Ecspecially among the guys.
All hoping for one night stands. But hey, i don't go that far. I just like to have some fun.
Where's the harm in that?

Time to dance then.

As i started 'strutting my stuff' i got a few cat calls.

I liked the cat calls. I don't when i'm sober, which is strange. Nor do i like much attention. But now, i was craving it.

As i did the whole routine of shaking my hips, flinging my hair etc., more men would jeer at me. Some of the i noticed who are much older.
Like 40.
Grossness.

Oh well, i was too busy enjoying myself to care.

I caught the eye of a cute guy and went over to dance with him for a bit.
'Your cute' i giggled.
'And your as sexy as fuck.' He said.

I smirked and slinked of to another guy, and another and another.

Then this other guy came along and started dancing with me.
He wasn't very cute. He looked about 35, a whole 15 years older than me, plus he had an untidy stubble.
A bit of a beer-belly too.

But who cares? It was just dancing, so i went along with it.

'Let me get you another drink' He said sauntering off to the bar and returning with a glass of vodka.

How kind I thought, taking the vodka off him.

I sipped and my eyes wondered around the room.
One guy waved to me, so i cheerily waved back.
Ah, all my old friends. Why did i ever stop coming to this place?
In this place all my worries and problems dissapeared, i was a whole new, stronger and more confident person at this place.

Then i song of mine which i liked dancing to came on , which was my cue to start dancing again.

But as my eyes flickered past the number of faces of men jeering at me they stopped when i thought i saw someone who looked very familiar standing in the doorway. The drink was making my eyesight a bit blurry so it was hard to make out as it kept slipping in and out of focus.

'OOOOO look!' I yelled slurring my words and pointing towards the door where the figure in the rose vest was standing.
'It's my ex boyfriend! HEYA' I slurred loudly waving at him. He was going blurry again and i couldn't make out his expression.

The men all made tutting noises and shook their heads.

'Mmm hmm' I said nodding 'he's from America.AND he's in a famous band.'

'Ooooh' The crowd chorused.

I was quite enjoying this.

. 'But he cheated on me with my cousin.'

The men shook their heads and gave dramatic gasps.

'Do you wan't him outta' here love? Cos we can do that can't we fella's?' Called some guy i couldn't make out , follwed by the cheering from by the other guys.

'No, it's OK' I said shaking my head. 'I just wanna...i just wanna dance.' I said dancing again, vodka still in hand.

The crowd of guys were egging me on.

Then i heard my name being called. I think it was my name. Everything sounded a bit muffled at the moment.

I turned to see it was Ryan, trying to make his way through the crowd to me.

'Stop stalking me!' I yelled 'Aren't you supposed to be in America!?'

Of course i had completely forgotten about the whole Decay dance fest that had taken place earlier.

He was being held up by a couple of drunk guys though, who were much bigger than him.

Good. Now i can get back to dancing.

I turned to find the same stubbly guy that had handed me the vodka standing infront of me.

'Hey babe' He said putting his hands on my waist.
I didn't like the feel of them on my skin, they were rough and calloused.

'Get the fuck off her!' Ryan yelled again.

But he was still being held up by the two large men who were saying 'the chick don't wanna see you.'

I think they're friends of stubbly here, who's hands happened to still be on my waist.
I didn't do anything about it. Partly because i didn't want Ryan to think he had the right to control whiich guys i let do what.

Stubbly just chuckled at Ryans outburst, then turned to me.
'Come on babe, how about we make your ex over there, jealous?'

Then before i could say anything he started sliding one of his rough hands up my top and pressed his stubbly mouth to my neck. He reeked of cigerettes and alchohol and i was close to retching.

'Please don't do that' I slurred , squirming 'I don-don't like it.'

Then i felt someone tug on my arm hard and pull me off the sleazy drunk guy.
I was then pulled through the whole crowd of people until i finally came outside in the the cold night air and onto the dark , damp streets.
Sign up to rate and review this story