Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Collapse

by cococrazy 3 reviews

...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-09-05 - Updated: 2007-09-05 - 294 words

0Unrated
'Are you OK?' panted Ryan once we gotten round the corner 'Brooke, what the fuck did you think you were doing?'
'I was having a nice time until you showed up!.' I said loudly.
'Oh yeah cos' you really looked like you were enjoying being touched up by that guy.'
'Well i was perfectly capable of getting out of that one myself. Anyway, how the hell did you find me?'
'Chelsea told Jon and Jon told me. She was worried that you might be here. Brooke, you need to go home.'
'You can't tell me what to do.' I said taking another swig from my glass of vodka still clutched in my hands.
Bad idea. I was finding it hard to stand and had to lean myself against the wall. My knees stil felt like they were about to buckle over so i automatically grabbed Ryans arm to help support me.
'Look at you, your a mess, here , hand me the vodka.' He gestured with his free hand to my hand which was holding the vodka.

I clutched it tightly, as if it was my baby
'No.' I said shaking my head.

'Brooke-'
'No.' I squeaked, taking another sip.
'That's it, now hand it over.'
'You can't tell me what to do. Your just a mean mean man who was,well..mean and i really don;t want you to be here.'

I was talking like a five year old. A very,very bad sign.

I did not feel well.
My head was spinning.
The streets were spinning.
Ryan was spinning.
I couldn't hear what he was saying anymore.
Everything was silent and just one huge blur.
And then i blacked out.
Sign up to rate and review this story