Categories > Original > Romance > The Perfect Dream

The Perfect Dream

by Aura 2 reviews

Aura dreams of the prefect day.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-08-21 - Updated: 2007-08-26 - 1473 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I slowly opened my eyes, I was worried that it had all been a dream. It would have been so sad if it had. I could feel an arm around me, my heart skipped a beat it had not been a dream. I slowly turned over I did not wish to wake him. He was laying there peacefully with a smile on his face, I wanted to kiss him but at the same time I loved watching him. I thought of the day before, it had been so prefect.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I waited for that familiar knock at the door, it was just before noon, he would be here any minute. I straightened up the magazine’s on the coffee table, more so to keep myself busy then any other reason. Then I heard it, the two knocks at the door he never rung the door bell like most it was so I knew it was him before I opened the door. I griped the silver door handle and turned it. The he was smiling “Hello Aura.”

“Hello Jake.” I was standing in the door way so he couldn’t get past. I was smiling cheekily at him.

“Well can I come in?” he asked, I shook my head.

“Not until you pay the fee.” I replied I was trying to seem serious, he wasn’t buying it, he leaned his head down, just a little I was tall but not as tall as him, so he could kiss me, it was soft and gentle with a lot of passion. I got goosebumps all over which happened when he kissed me. He slid his arms around my waist to pull me in closer, I in turn wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his brown hair, even if it was short I still loved doing it.

“You look beautiful, as always.” he said once he moved his lips from mine, I was missing there touch already.

“Your sweet as always.” I took his hand and started to lead him to the living room, I looked up at him, “Oh did I mention that you are looking so hot right now.”

“Nope you never mentioned that.”

“Really! I must have just thought it. So what movie do you want to watch?” I asked when we were standing in the living room. He had a cheeky grin spread across his face.

“Something scary, how about Jurassic Park.” I nodded.

“Okay but your going to have to protect me from all the scary dinosaurs.” I put the DVD in and curled up besides him on the couch, he put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. Whenever we were close I felt safe. The movie started and every time there was anything even remotely scary I would normally kiss him so I didn’t have to see, by the end of the movie I had barely watched any of it, I didn’t mind and am sure he didn’t either.

I put the DVD back in it’s case and looked back at Jake who was laying on the couch pretending to be asleep, I crept over to him and tried to shake him awake he just smiled and kept his eyes close, until I went to walk away then he would pull me on top of him. I kissed him passionately not wanting to pull away but sadly I need air to breath. I sat up, well I was sitting on him, he sat up too, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he had his hands on the small of my back. He started to gently kiss me on the neck, I was founding it hard to think. “Why don’t we go for a walk?” I asked he looked me right in the eyes, something he didn’t do a lot of when we first met.

“But am having fun.” he pouted. As much as I wanted to stay and continual what we were doing I wanted to wait til that prefect moment and I know that deep down he did too. “Okay fine.” I stood up first after about another five minutes of making out.

We walked down the street not heading anywhere just walking, talking and holding hands. It got cold all of a sudden and the sky turned grey. I couldn’t help but beam when I felt the fist rain drop in my head. We keep walking in the rain it got heavier with every step, once it was pouring down Jake stopped and I turned to him before I could ask him why he had, he lifted my head up with his hand then kissed me with such passion. I knew at that moment that I wanted to give myself to him completely. I looked him in the eyes again before I could tell him he spoke. “Are you sure?” he was so sweet.

“How did you know what I was thinking?” I asked, I was a little shocked but at the same time not surprised.

He shrugged “I just did, you didn’t answer the question.”

“Yes am sure.” we headed back to my place, I already felt closer to him, everything was going so well there was a part of me that was waiting to wake up or for something bad to happen.

When we got back inside we headed to my room without saying a word, he went over to my stereo and put in a CD. “Across the Stars, on repeat I think, you agree?” he asked, I nodded. I was suddenly nervous, what if he didn’t like how I looked without clothes on? what if everything changed after this? I was having cold feet. I wonder if he can tell. Once the music started to play he came up to me and looked me in the eyes, which calmed me down. He started by kissing me softly on the lips, it felt different more special, like there was a deeper connection between us already. Next he moved to my neck and kissed me to my collar bone then back up again at the same time he was moving his hands up under the back of my top, I started to do the same with his, then I started to lift his shirt over his head, I kissed him on the neck as I ran my hands over his bare chest. Next my shirt came off he fiddled with bra clasp at the back, he must be as nervous as me, but it was undone quickly enough and my bra was the next item to fall to the ground. He gently started to caress my breast as he continued to kiss down my neck but this time he was going further then he ever had before.

We moved over to my bed and I laid down he was now undoing my jeans, he made quick work of it, I did the same with his, but our lips barely left each other. I was finding it hard to go slow as every second pasted. I wanted him inside me and I wanted it now, but you only have one first time. Once both of our jeans were undone he pulled mine off me and stepped out of his. Now there was only my lacy pink underwear to go and his boxes, we made quick work of these. Once he was correctly protected he moved his already erect penis into the welcoming space between my legs, he was gentle as he went inside of me. He held on tightly to his back, it was lucky that my nails weren’t long as I may have hurt him.

I wanted to remember every moment of it, the way every part of his body felt. The sounds around us made the moment even more special with “across the stars” playing in the background and the sound of the rain as it hit the window. Then I felt this sensation, ecstasy is the only way I can describe it, we felt it at the same time.


“What are you thinking about?” he asked, I was brought back to this morning.

“I was thinking about yesterday and how prefect it all was.” he nodded and smiled then he looked sad. “What’s wrong?” I asked and ran my hand across his cheek, he took my hand and kissed it.

“It’s a shame it was all a dream.” he pulled me closer and kissed me. Then I heard the faint beeping of my alarm. I didn’t want to wake up but I couldn’t stay in dream land forever, but I could hold on as long as possible. The beeping was getting louder….
Sign up to rate and review this story