Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is how We'll Be, Oh Glory.

A jagged pulse runs through my veins.

by xcandix 3 reviews

i know it is quite short but its 3 in the morning and im about to go to bed. i will update sometime 2moro i swear.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-08-23 - Updated: 2007-08-24 - 716 words

0Unrated
At the interview:

Journalist- So you boys are touring all the time, how is that on your personal life?

Spencer- It gets a bit rough, but I think it is something that we all enjoy.

Brendon- I don’t know I enjoy it a lot. I love it actually, but when your touring you miss home and when you’re home you miss touring.

Journalist- speaking of love, a lot of the female subscribers want to know what your dating status is.

Ryan- oh boy.

Jon- We all have girlfriends, but that’s private.

Journalist-Brendon you are blushing a bit, no?

Brendon- yeah, but I agree with Jon.

A few more personal questions and the interview was done. We all loaded back into the limo.

“Well that was fun,” Brendon announced.

“Yeah, I really hate when they do that, like I’m really going to tell them about my life with Keltie or Jon is with Cassie, or Spencer with Haley. Like what does that have to do with us as a band.”

“Nothing, but you guys have to be nice. You all did a really good job today I’m proud of you all. Just tell them politely that you don’t want to get to personal like you did today.” I really try to be supportive of these guys.

“You’re right baby,” Brendon cooed as he rested his head on my shoulder.

“It’s no fair, your girlfriend gets to go everywhere with you.” Spencer whined jokingly.

“Yep, makes it harder for him to cheat on her.” Jon joked.

“HEY,” Brendon rose from my shoulder and got red-faced,”NOT FUNNY!”

“Woah, woah, woah, Brendon Jon was just kidding calm down I knew he was kidding.”

“Still was inappropriate to say.”

“Brendon I’m sorry, I meant no disrespect.”


“I know man, it’s cool sorry for flipping out like that.”

It was weird for Brendon to have outburst like this. He has had quite a few lately. I mean sure he can be a bit of a diva, but he has been completely flipping out. Must just be the pressure. Today was their last day in Europe though. We were going straight to the airport. The limo went to a secluded part of the runway and we piled out and on to the private jet. I hopped into my usual next to Ryan and across from Brendon. Ryan and I were flipping through i-tunes as Brendon slept. Finally I managed to get comfortable just as the plane was landing.

“Okay guys we are just going to go straight from the plane to the limo I’ve arranged to have your luggage handled.” Zach informed. I pulled myself up and nudged Brendon lightly.

“Babe, babe, its time to wake up.”

“Mkay, I’m up,” he smiled. God that smile. We walked out of the plane and intertwined our fingers.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you, too.” I smiled. I loved loving him. I loved being able to say I loved him. Things were just going really well. We piled back into the limo for the fourth time in 16 hours. The first stop was spencer’s house. We said goodbyes knowing that we would see each other within the next day or so. Next was Ryan’s house. I felt bad for him, he lived alone, but I guess that was good considering that he was always writing or deep in thought. Man have I had some intense conversations with that kid. I told him things I couldn’t even tell Brendon or Jade. Of course they never knew that. The last stop was Brendon and I. Jon had to stay on the airplane to go back to Chicago. We got out and thanked the driver.

“Home sweet some!” Brendon shouted.

We climbed the stairs to our condo. To be in my own house was pure bliss. I literally dropped all my bags as soon as we got in the door and adventured to our bed.

“Oh, how I missed this bed.” I enchanted. Brendon laid down beside me and just smiled as he tangled his fingers through my hair.

“Aww, did someone miss being home?” he asked.

“Of course.” I replied. “Hey brendon?”

“What baby?”

“Wanna get a dog?”



to be continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story