Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not OK

A Series Of Unwanted Interuptions

by mcrluver4life113 3 reviews

OMG, sorry it's so short, but its got a lot and i've been busy so, the next one'll be twice as long:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-08-24 - Updated: 2007-08-24 - 451 words - Complete

0Unrated
A Series of Unwanted Interuptions
“Oh my GOD Amie!” screamed a teenage girl from behind me, “Do you know who that IS?!?!”
“No, who? Where?” her friend, apparently Amie, said, looking around dumbly.
“How could you not know who that IS!?! It’s Gerard Way!!!” she shreaked. I sighed. Not another one, I thought to myself.
“Good luck with your adoring fans,” Amilia said, sarcastically, getting up and walking towards where Kristiana was talking to her friends.
“Wait, Amilia-“ I said, trying to follow her.
“Forget it,” she said, waving her hand, not even turning to look at me.
“God damn fans,” I mumbled, and put on my fake smile. “Hi, what’s your name?”
“Oh my god! You saound just like you do on you tube!” said the Amie girl.
“Um, thanks? Anyway’s, um, do want autographs or something?”
Kristiana/ Mindie
“Your father is the worlds biggest dick head,” Amilia, or my mom, said.
“Why?” I said, slightly surprised.
“Just, never forget, he is definitely, whithout a doubt, the BIGGEST dick head.” She said, waving her hands a bit ,”Don’t forget it.”
“Wait, isn’t her dad Gerard W-“
“Yes, he is. And?” Amilia said, interrupting Elizabeth.
“Uh, um, nothing,” she mutterd, and turned to Suzie with a desperate look.
“Um, Mrs. Way?” said Suzie. Ouch, I thought, smiling.
"Excuse me?!? What did you call me?!” Amilia said, slightly yelling.
“Am- Mom, calm down,” I said, still laughing. The word mom seemed to calm her down.
“So, how’d you guys get rid of- I mean, uh, where’d Micheala go?” I smiled in Amilia’s direction. She laughed.
“Uh, she found a hot guy at the food stand. His name was PATRICK.” Suzie said, emphasizing the word Patrick.
“Wait, PATrick Patrick, or PatRICK Patrick?” I said. My ex- boyfriend’s name was Patrick.
“PATRICK, Patrick, honey.” Elizabeth said, shaking her head.
“My PATRICK?!?” I yelled.
“Uh, what do you mean, YOUR Patrick?” Amilia said, looking suspicious.
“Oh, my ex- boyfriend, why?” I said, not thinking.
“How old are you? Like ten?” Amilia said, shaking her head.
“Um, thirteen, and I think I’m old enough to have a boyfriends considering.” I said, putting my hands on my hips. I was aching to go tell Micheala off and keep her away from Pat.
“Considering what?” Amilia said.
“Huh?” I forgot what she meant.
“Considering what?” she repeated.
“Oh, I mean, like, you couldn’t have been like twenty when you had me right?” I said, and instantly regretted it, “Oh my god, I’m so sorry!”
“It’s okay,” she said looking down.
“Alkwaaaaard!” Suzie sang obnoxiously.
“Amilia, wait up!” I heard my Gerard say from behind me.
Sign up to rate and review this story