Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Evil Step Monster

seeing her

by irish_ping-pong 3 reviews

Theresa's dad gets married for the 8th time, and this time, she worse than ever...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-23 - Updated: 2007-09-17 - 1152 words

0Unrated
Hello! This is my third story, and I sort of based it on my step mom who is thankfully gone… Anyway, I hope you like it! R&R, but no flames.


“I don’t know why my dad dragged me back here. It is so boring; I wish you guys were here,” Theresa said as she lay on her bed talking to her friends using her PMR.

“Hey, well no Cronus…yet,” Archie said.

“Maybe it’s something cool and expensive, like a pool,” Neil thought.

“Have that.”

“Private movie theatre?” Odie asked.

“Got it for Christmas when I was 10.”

“Private skateboarding park?” Archie said.

“Yep.”

“Private gym?” Herry said.

“You bet ya.”

“Private spa?”

“My favourite part.”

“Who’s my best friend?” Neil said hinting he wanted to come over and go to the spa. Jay elbowed him.

“Neil!” Atlanta said.

“Sorry…”

“I think my dad thinks that buying me super expensive stuff that not many people have would make up for not spending time with me. Like ever since my mom died he’s been a terrible mess. He’s working 24/7, he’s getting married so many times and I can tell something’s tearing him apart inside every time I see him.”

“Ouch,” Archie said.

“Yah, I just hope he’s not getting married again. He’s been married 7 times. He obsesses too much about work. Kind of like someone I know…not to mention names, Jay, yah.

“Hey…” Jay said completely against that comment.

“It’s true!” Neil said. Just before Theresa could say anything, her father called to her.

“Hey Theresa, I have a surprise for you!”

“I better go guys, I’ll see you later,” Theresa said.

“Alright bye,” Jay answered followed by an echo of good-byes from her friends. The red head turned off her PMR and went to see her dad.

“What is it, Daddy?” Theresa questioned her dad.

“I met someone today…” he answered.

“Who?” Theresa asked leaning on the wall having a feeling of what happened. A woman appeared from behind the wall. She looked witchy with a capital B. (A/N: this might take a long time to describe her). She had bleach blonde hair with what look like a fake ponytail. It looked as though she had fallen into a bucket of paint. Her eyeliner was very thick, she had fake eyelashes, and three colours of eye shadow put on darkly. Her eyebrows were drawn on which made her look even more evil. Theresa noticed that her nose had work done on it, yet it still looked abnormally large. Her lips were outlined in one colour, and the lipstick, a different. She had a mole on her chin that could pass as Mount Everest’s cousin. She wore a very low cut shirt; tight jeans which still made her butt stick out like a sore thumb. She was chewing on a lot of gum making a lot of noise.

“This is Shawna. She is my…fiancée.”

“What?!” Theresa said angrily. “I mean nice to meet you Shawna.”

“Yep. I met her at her mother’s dry cleaner’s,” her dad answered and put a hand around Shawna’s waist.

“Oh isn’t she adorable!” Shawna said so sweetly it was sickening. She walked up to Theresa and hugged her. “Theresa, is it?”

“Yes,” Theresa mumbled.

“Ah, I’ll let you two get to know each other,” her father said before leaving the room.

“Show me your room Theresa,” Shawna said. Theresa mumbled something and led Shawna to Theresa’s room. When they got there Theresa heard her PMR ring but before she could answer it, she was thrown against the wall by Shawna. Shawna put her arm across Theresa’s neck and held her arms so Theresa couldn’t move.

“Foolish your dad was. I just want his money, but he thinks its love. I swear, something’s coming your way and it won’t be pretty. You and your father are in for something sticky, just you wait,” Shawna whispered with an evil smirk. She threw Theresa back against the wall leaving her panting. “Go to bed, and stay out of my way.”

“Theresa? Theresa are you there? What was that noise? Who was talking?” came a voice from her PMR. It was Odie. Theresa ran over and looked over at the door to make sure Shawna wasn’t there.

“Yah, it’s me. What’s going on?” Theresa panted.

“Someone’s gonna come and pick you up in about an hour and a half,” Jay said, “Who was that talking? What was that bang? And why are you panting?”

“That was my step mom talking-” Theresa began.

“YOU’RE STEP MOM! YOU MEAN YOUR DAD’S GETTING MARRIED AGAIN? What’s wrong with her this time?” Atlanta shouted.

“Er, yah. And that was me hitting the wall, and I was panting because I was surprised…” Theresa stuttered.

“Why? Did your step mom do that? If she did that I will kill her that-” Herry said, before Theresa interrupted him.

“Okay! See you in an hour and a half,” Theresa said quickly and hung up her PMR. She packed everything so that Shawna could not destroy it while she was gone. Theresa opened the door and gasped when she saw Shawna standing there.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she asked in a creepy voice.

“To see my friends, like I always do,” Theresa answered, trying to push by, only to be pushed back in her room.

“Does your daddy know about this?” Shawna asked in a baby voice.

“Yes, now excuse me, I have to get going,” Theresa said angrily, this time pushing Shawna out of the way more aggressively almost making Shawna fall.

“Let me ask your father. Come with me.” Shawna dragged Theresa to her father’s office. “Knock, knock sweety, it’s me,” Shawna said in a cute high pitched tone.

“Ah, yes. Is something wrong?”

“Does this adorable girl go to visit her friends a lot?”

“Oh yes.” Theresa smirked at Shawna who released Theresa from her grip and Theresa walked out of the house and waited for one them to come and pick her up. She drove to the airport, and sat waiting outside for Odie. As she did, she thought about what her dad was doing. Why did he think someone could replace her mom? At the thought of her mom Theresa shed a tear as she remembered the day her mom died. Seeing the straight line on the monitor, her father crying, Theresa was crying, and the nurses were crying. Her aunt Donna and Uncle Don were there too. Being Theresa’s mother’s sister, she cried the second hardest to Theresa. If only her father learnt the first time it went bad with a step mom. Little did she know, it was going to be worse than ever.
Sign up to rate and review this story