Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Tour Life Is Gonna Kill You

Where Am I?

by Hatsumi_Narita 3 reviews

I wake up, in a place I didn't recognize. "Where Am I?" I sit up and step off of the bed. I walk down the tight hallway, into what looks like a lounge, to find 5 men I thought I would never see in ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 1011 words

1Original
I wake up, in a place I didn't recognize. "Where Am I?" I sit up and step off of the bed. I walk down the tight hallway, into what looks like a lounge, to find 5 men I thought I would never see in my life....

Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, and Gerard Way.

I stand speechless staring at them as they do at me. I feel the room spinning and everything go black. I hear a "thump", guessing that my body had hit the floor. I fainted.

I feel a warm feeling surrounding my body. I open my eyes to find myself wrapped in arms....Gerard's arms. Looking up, finding the words to speak. They are lost in my mind, no where to be found.

"Are you alright?" I hear him speak.

I try to sit up, but a sharp pain in my head overpowers me. I grab the forehead, for the pain was excruciating.

"Don't move, you took a heavy fall, is your head okay?" he spoke again. I nod.

"Well that's good."

"Is she okay, Gerard?" Ray walked through the curtain to the lounge.

"Yeah, I think she just has a headache. No big deal." he smiled. I felt my heart skip a beat. He had a smile that could kill, and trust me, now I was practically dead.

"Okay, I'll get some aspirin." he said and walked off. Ray came back with a bottle of Advil and a glass of water and handed Gerard both items.

"Thanks Toro." he smiled and opened the bottle, shaking out 2 blue capsles. I sat up.

"Here," he handed me the pills and water. I took both. I put both pills in my mouth then swallowed them with water.

Gerard took the water from me and felt my forehead.

"Well, you don't have a fever, can you stand?" he asked, helping me up. The pain in my head was still pretty bad, but with Gerard next to me, it was fading fast.

He walked me to one of the bunks and opened the curtain exposing a bed. He helped me in and pulled the blanket up.

"Gerard," I said sitting up.

"Yeah babe?"

"How did I get here?" I asked confused.

"Don't you remember? I asked you to come on Tour with me and the guys."

"That can't be true. The last thing I remember was falling asleep after watching one of your Interviews online. I shouldn't be here, I have school tommorrow, Gerard."

He looked at me weird.

"What?"

"Misery, what are you talking about? You graduated 7 years ago with me and Frank. Then you moved in with Tragedy." he explained.

Tragedy? Heather! I can talk to her about anything. Okay, I need a phone.

"Gerard, can I borrow you're cellphone?" I asked.

"Sure," he handed me his SideKick™. I punched in Heather's Cell number.

"Hello?" she answered?

"Heather! Where are you right now?"

"I'm at STARBUCKS with Alicia and Jamia, why?"

Okay, she's at STARBUCKS with...ALICIA AND JAMIA?!?

"How are you with Alicia and Jamia, Heather?"

"Misery, I swear, you're losing it." she laughed. I could hear the other girls laughing in the background.

"Heather, this isn't funny. I don't know how I got here, I need to talk to you!" I gripped the phone tight as if it were my life.

"Okay, Okay, I'll be there as fast as I can. Do you want anything?" she asked.

"Umm, yeah get me a Mocha Frappachino Light grande size. PLEASE!" I ordered politely.

"Okay, do the guys want anything?" she asked, I handed the phone to Gerard. He looked confused.

"She wants to know if you want anything."

"Oh, okay," He put the phone to his ear.

"Hey Tragedy, okay, I'll have a regular with 3 sugars and a little bit of cream, and let me ask the guys what they want." he walked off to the lounge. I just sat there trying to figure things out in my head. He came back.

"Okay Tragedy, see you then, bye." he hung up the phone.

"Brittany-"

"Gerard, what am I doing here? I shouldn't be here! I'm only 15 years old!" I buried my face in my hands.

"Honey, you're far from 15." he said.

"What do you mean?"I looked at him.

"I mean, you're 29 years old."

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Gerard, that's impossible, I can't just age over night."

"That's because you didn't. You turned 29 last month."

I sighed.

"Gerard, explain to me again how I got here." I needed to get the full story on how and why I was here.

"Brittany, you and me graduated in 2000. After a few years, I contacted you and we decided that we wanted to be more than friends when you lived with Tragedy. Then when I came back form the 'Three Cheers' Tour, I asked you to move in with me. Now, you're on 'The Black Parade' Tour."

I looked down trying to process this all into my head. It seemed so surreal, but it was real. I felt my eyes tearing up, I was so confused. He reached out to touch my hand, but I pulled back.

"Gerard, I'll be right back, I need to think this over."

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I turned on the sink. Cold water trailed down into the drain. I splashed it on my face a few times, and kept my head down for a moment, then I looked up.

I was different.

My hair was cut the way I wanted it in High School. It was a dark color, almost black with highlights. I lost weight, ALOT of weight, again, the way I wanted to back in High School. 'I wonder how much I weigh?' I thought to myself, but that thought left my mind as soon as I stared down at my chest. 'Did my chest get bigger too?!' That thought was just too...bleek to come across. I took a deep breath. Then thought,

'How did this happen?'
Sign up to rate and review this story