Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Tour Life Is Gonna Kill You

If This Was A Dream

by Hatsumi_Narita 0 reviews

Brittany and Gerard have an encounter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 844 words

0Unrated
'How did this happen?'

How did I turn 29 just in one night? Why do I look different? WHY AM I ON TOUR WITH MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!?!? I mean, I love the band with my life, but how did I get here? I unlocked the bathroom door and slowly walked out. I just stood in the hallway, staring blankly at Gerard's bunk. I turned my head toward the "kitchen" area of the bus. Everyone, including Heather, Alicia and Jamia we're staring at me. Heather walked up to me and handed me my coffee.

"Hey, you okay, Brittany? You sounded upset on the phone, are you alright now?"

I took a sip of my coffee.

"A little, I'm still really confused." I answered quietly.

Honestly, I was confused. I didn't understand why I was here at all.

"Well, I'll explain later, but for right now, why don't you go sit with your man Gerard, over there and and talk to him okay?" she giggled.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Did she just say my man?

"Heather, what the hell? Gerard isn't my man...what are you talking about?"

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Brittany, you and Gerard are dating....remember, he asked you to move in with him right after the "Three Cheers" Tour. You must've hit your head harder than Gerard explained." she said jokingly.

I sighed. Okay, I guess I'm going to be having alot of surprizes thrown at me today, so I might as well except them and ask Heather later. I walked over to Gerard.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked.

He looked up.

"Yeah," he answered back.

I turned around to go talk to Heather again, when his hand shot up, grabbed my wrist and pulled me down next to him.

"By you." he smirked. I gave him a smile and scooted closer to him. He kissed my head. This was all so "new" to me, if you will say. I'm sitting here with the one that I love that I thought I would NEVER be with. It's as if my dream has come true.....

Wait, what if this is all a dream?

Could it be? I slapped my face to make sure.

"Brittany, are you okay?" Gerard asked, looking at me strangely.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to let all of this sink in. I don't even know if it's all just a dream..." I looked down in shame.

He lifted my head up,

"Brittany, this isn't a dream," he started. He stood up and motioned me over to the bunk area. Oh shit. He helped me into the bunk, then he followed in after. It was a REALLY tight space.

"Brittany," he started again.

"Yes?" I answered nervously.

"If this was a dream, could I do this...." he lowered his head, our lips met for a passionate kiss. I had more to say, but I was silenced by his soft lips. In my mind, I know I shouldn't be doing this, but my body told me otherwise. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, demanding an entrance. I gladly let him in. This kiss went from passionate, to fierce. Forcing myself not to moan, it slipped out under my breath. His tongue was flickering back and forth. I couldn't take it anymore. My mind shut down and my body took over. My hands reached for his neck to pull him closer. His hands, however, decided to roam my body. Another moan slipped out. His lips left mine, and traveled down to my neck. This felt so good. It was unbeleivable. One of his hands crepped under my band shirt, and went up and up. My body shook. He lifted my bra and cupped my breasts, and started to gently caress them. I took a sharp intake of breath. My mind had felt like it wasn't even there. His lips traveled downward. Fuck, what was he thinking? There's a bunch of people out in the "kitchen"! My mind finally came back to relality.

"Gerard," I whispered breathlessly in his ear.

"Yeah, sugar?" he answered in a raspy, very sexy voice. His black hair was shaggy and he looked unbeleviably sexy.

I moaned again. God the way he said that and how he looked right now, was just.....too much for me. I needed to stop this before it would go any further.

"We...umm...shouldn't be doing this here."

He stared at me, while I got lost in his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Okay," he said, and helped me adjust my bra, and pulled my shirt down.

"But tonight, after the show, we're staying at the Hilton," he began.

"And I'm not letting you out of my arms." he whispered in my ear and kissed my lips one last time before getting out of the bunk.

I layed there in shock. Breathless still. My mind was very messed up now. I was nervous, but I was also very excited. I sat up and leaned against the wall, closed my eyes, and sat there with the biggest smile on my face.
Sign up to rate and review this story