Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Tour Life Is Gonna Kill You

Girl's Day Out

by Hatsumi_Narita 0 reviews

Jamia, Alicia, Heather and Brittany go out on a shopping day. Jamia and Brittany have a little chat about her and Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-19 - Updated: 2007-09-19 - 1470 words

0Unrated
An hour later, the guys had to get ready for sound check. Me and the girls decided to go shopping.

"Hey babe, when will you get back with the girls?" Gerard asked, pulling on his black shirt.

"I'm not sure, basically they wanted to surprize me and take me to some places to have a girls day out."

"Oh really," he pulled me into his arms.

"Yes, really. Just the girls are going out. You men have to work."

He bent down and started kissing my neck.

"Oh no, Mr. Way, none of that...," I started to say.

I heard Alicia calling me.

"Until tonight." I whispered in his ear.

"Oh baby, I can't wait." he moaned and grabbed my butt.

"Now, Now Mr. Way, be a good boy."

"And if I'm NOT a good boy?" he smirked evilly.

I smiled.

"Then, I'll have to teach you a lesson." I said and pulled out of his arms.

I walked off the bus intp the sunlight, when out of no where, Gerard wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Oh no, I think I'LL be the one teaching the lesson." he whispered in my ear.

He ran to catch up to Mikey. Damn, why did he have to be so fucking sexy?!

"Hello??" Jamia said, waving her hand infront of my face.

"Wha? Yeah?"

"Are you here with us, Brittany?" she laughed

"Yeah,"

"Good! Now, lets go shopping." she said and dragged me to the car.

I got in the back while Alicia drove and Heather was in the front seat. While Jamia was discussing about me and Gerard.

"So, what's up with you and Gee?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you two were in his bunk for a LONG time. What happened?"

"Yeah! Spill!" Heather turned around in her seat and joined in the conversation.

"Now, Now, girls," Alicia put in.

Thank you Alicia!

"Maybe she doesn't want to talk about her and Gerard's fantasy!" she laughed.

All the girls were laughing.

"Oh hell! I can't be alone with Gerard for a minute without all of you laughing your asses off can I?" I crossed my arms.

"Oh, come on, Britt! We're just joking around!" Alicia was still giggling.

"I know. Let's just keep our minds off of men and do some shopping shall we?" I said.

"Alright, good. Because we're at our first destination!" Heather said smiling.

I looked up at the sign. It read "Hottopic". Oh wow, "ORIGINAL..."

We stepped out of the car, and walked in.

"Hey, what's up? How are you?" the clerk asked. She had purple hair and her ears gagded.

"Good, how are you?" I responded back

"I'm good, if you need any help just ask." she smiled.

"Will do." Alicia put in.

We looked around in different spots. Alicia looked around in the "Hoodies" section, Heather looked at the "Shirts" and Jamia looked over at the "Shoes". I looked over at the "CDs and Vinal" section.

"Holy shit!" I yelled.

"What? Find anything good over there?" Jamia yelled.

"Yeah! They have Black Flag on freaking vinal!" I whaled in happiness.

"Oh, cool!" she said back.

I looked around and saw a Dresden Dolls shirt.

"Oh My God! I am so getting this!"

"What?" Heather asked.

"This Dresden Dolls shirt."

Alicia, Heather and Jamia all looked at each other.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You know, you and Gerard are alot alike. And when I say alot, I mean ALOT." Alicia said.

"Well, I love Black Flag and Dresden Dolls." I said honestly.

"I know you do, and so does Gerard. It's like you two were made for each other, or something." Alicia said with a smile.

What she said warmed my heart. But, were me and Gerard REALLY made for each other?

"That's impossible, 2 people can like the same things and still just like each other out of random."

"Not in this case it isn't..." Heather pointed down at all of the things I had in my hands.

1 Morrisey DVD
1 Black Flag record
1 pack of Ziggy Stardust pens
1 Sketch Pad
Monty Python DVD Box Set
1 copy of Night Of The Living Dead

"It's just a conuisedence...." I said flatly.

"Mmmm Hmmm..." Heather rolled her eyes.

"Oh Yeah? Well what about these finger-less Skeleton Gloves? HUH? Doesn't Frank have these, and NOT Gerard....?" I held up the gloves and waved them in front of her face.

"Gerard has the same pair." She said with a sort of "smart ass" tone.

"Well, I'm telling you, that this is all just things that I like, nothing of it has to do with Gerard's liking." I said and walked off to the counter to pay.

"Mmm Hmmm..." she said again.

I ignored her and payed for my things.

"I'll be out in the car, okay? You guys almost done?"

"Yeah I just gotta buy this hoodie and we'll be out. Anything you have to buy Jamia? What about you Heather?"

"Yeah, I wanna buy this Bouncing Souls Shirt for Frank." Jamia said holding up a shirt.

"I think I might get Bob these Thrice drumsticks. What do you think?" She asked their opinons.

"Yeah, they're great. Do you think I should get Mikey this Anthrax Tee?" Alicia asked holding up an Anthrax shirt in a size Small[go figure]

"Hell yeah, he already wore out his last one. He'll like that." Jamia answered paying for Frank's gift.

They're all buying this for the guys...I should buy something for Gerard, even though I practically bought everything that he would ever want. I felt bad that everyone bought something for their guy, but me. Suddenly Jamia jumped into the car.

"Hey, what's wrong?" she asked with the look of concern on her face.

"Nothing," I answered blatantly.

"Sure, that's what they all say, tell me what's wrong..."

"It's nothing really..." I said sadly.

"Nothing huh? I don't think Gerard would think the same..." She said holding up her phone with an evil grin across her face.

"You wouldn't..."

"Oh, I would, now spill woman!" she giggled.

"Okay, I feel bad that I didn't get anything for Gerard,"

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you guy bought Mikey, Bob, and Frank something. I just feel bad that I didn't get anything for Gerard..."

Jamia laughed

"What?"

"Brittany, are you serious? Compared to what we got for the guys, you got Gerard his Christmas list!" she smiled.

"I know but-"

"Brittany, what you got is basically all that he likes, just give him something of what you got. Like the Sketch Pad and the Morrisey DVD. I know he'll like that, and you do to!"

"Are you sure?"

"No, he'll hate it, YES I'M SURE!" she laughed.

"Okay, I'll give him those then.."

"Besides, why were you so worried about that? You know Gerard loves you for who you are, not what you get him, or the way you look, well, he LOVES the way you look, because I overheard him and Frank talking about you and me." she admitted.

"Really? What did they say?"

She started laughing again.

"Well, Frank was talking about how when I laugh, he can't help but want to kiss me because I look so damn cute, and Gerard...oh boy..."

"What do you mean 'Oh Boy'?"

"I mean, he said everything he could possible about you. He said they way you sleep, you look so innocent and beautiful, and the way you smiled makes his heart skip and beat, and don't get me started on the way he talks about your....."

"And by that what is my what?" I asked with a slight slip of curiosity off my tongue.

"The way your kissing. He says it's like heaven when he can hold you in his arms and kiss you like there's no one around but you and him and how it feels like everything freezes but the moment right then and there. Brittany, he's cares about you. But you seem to not notice just how much you mean to him."

"I do, but I'm still really confused on what to beleive."

"What do you mean? What is there to beleive?"

"Theres that fact that I don't know how I got here and-"

"Oh for god's sake Brittany! How could you forget how you got here?!" she sounded annoyed

"Because I don't, Jamia! I just don't know okay? I desprately want to know how I got here...." I started to tear up.

Jamia hugged me and rubbed me back in sympathy.

"Brittany, Don't be confused, just go with everything as it comes at you. Okay? Just be happy your with your true love...."

"How do you know Gerard is my true love?"

She just smiled and continued to hug me.

Jamia, was turning from just a girl I knew from Frank, to one of my closest friends.
Sign up to rate and review this story