Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > love is filling the air like oxygen

love is filling the air like oxygen

by loveishistory 3 reviews

just read, its a crossover

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-25 - Updated: 2007-08-25 - 884 words

0Unrated
*
this is the first chapter! rate, message everything!
hope you enjoy it :)
*


I sighed loudly as I was pulled inside a huge building. My brother Pete was holding my hand and dragging me along. He signed a new band. Well he signed them 2 years ago. I refused to meet them because the last time I met friends of Pete I ended up almost getting raped by William Beckett. Patrick, Andy and Joe were okay, I’ve gotten along with them from the beginning, but me and William were like water and fire.

“Kim meet William, Bill this is my sister Kim.” We shook hands and everything went fine… until we went out that night.
I was dancing with Patrick and showing some moves I learned in dancing class. Patrick was smiling widely and enjoying every second of seeing my move with the beats. That’s when I felt a pair of hands on my hips.
“Lovely moves, come on move a little again. Its not like I’m gonna rape you in front of everyone.” The whispering sound of Williams whisper filled my ears and I started moving a little more so it wouldn’t look awkward. I felt his hands roaming my body and soon I had enough of it. I turned around and slapped him hard across the face. He was so stunned he couldn’t even move. I took this chance and exited the club with everyone staring at me.

That was one life changing day. From that day on, William and I became sworn enemies. We hated each other’s guts and no one dared to invite us together because that would end in another fight anyway.

“Pete can I borrow your-”I stopped dead in my tracks from waltzing in my brothers room. “Beckett, why do you have to ruin the atmosphere in this house with your presence?”
“You just couldn’t say one nice word about me now could you?”
“I will, as soon as I get kidnapped by aliens who will brainwash me. Now Pete what I wanted to ask was-”
“That she wanted to borrow me from you, that’s okay right?”
“Beckett can’t you just shut the hell up?”
“Nope.”
“Billiam…” Pete said so quietly it seemed like a whisper.
“Whatever.” He grumbled. I smiled and looked at Pete.
“Pete can I borrow your sidekick? I need to discuss something with Pat but I don’t have his number.”
“You have to discuss something with Patty-cakes? What?”
“None of your business big brother. Now can I please have your sidekick for a minute?” he shrugged and dug in his pocket before throwing the piece of technology at me. I walked out of the room but listened for a while.
“Dude Beckett why cant you and my sister act civil?”
“Her fault, I gave her the chance of a lifetime, and she threw it away when she slapped me dude. She is really hot though, must be the Wentz genes.” I sighed and walked down the stairs.

“Pete do I have to meet them?”
“Yes you’ll like them, they’ve been dying to meet you. Please I promise they’re better than William.”
“That’s not that hard.” I mumbled before entering the elevator with my 8 year older brother Pete Wentz. I looked besides me and saw a massive mirror. My dark hair was straightened and came till halfway down my back. My honey coloured eyes were covered with a ton of eyeliner and I was dressed in my brothers jeans…well they were mine once…

“Nice jeans Peter, where’d you buy them?” I asked my brother one day when he came down in the living room with my jeans on his ass.
“No clue, but I like them. You don’t mind do you?”
“Yes actually I do mind, they’re the only jeans I have that aren’t ripped…”
“Okay… we’ll go shopping later today and I’ll buy you new jeans, as long as I can keep this beauty. By the way don’t you think it looks f*cking awesome on me? I mean look at my ass!”
“Peter Wentz I am not looking at your ass.”
“You need to learn how to live baby-doll.”
“I breathe Pete, and my heart beats. That means I live if I am correct. Unlike you I actually did pay attention in high school.”
“Mom! Kim is saying I’m stupid!”
“Kimberly Athena Maria Wentz do not call your brother stupid!” my mom yelled from the kitchen where she most likely would be baking cookies once again. I send Pete a death glare and ran up the stairs.

The elevator doors opened and Pete and I walked out. We were in a massive hotel. The floor was covered in blood red carpet and the walls were covered with crème coloured wallpaper. The doors were cherry-wood and I loved every little golden plate on it showing which room it was.
Right in front of a door that said ‘608’ Pete came to a hold. I nearly bumped in to him but caught myself before doing so.
“That’s their room. Come on lets go in.” he knocked the door and I waited next to him until after a few minutes the door opened.
Sign up to rate and review this story