Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Walk Amongst the Stars Because You Shine Like One

Chapter 6-And when it all goes to Hell-June 22

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Pete and Kendra are found out...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-29 - Updated: 2007-08-29 - 1000 words - Complete

0Unrated
Another song was written over night. Pete gathered the rest of Fall Out Boy and set a tune to the song. I heard little snippets of it.

"Turn off the lights, turn off the shyness."

"You only hole me up like this, cause you don't know who I really am."

"I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive now I only waste my time dreaming of you."

"And oh, the way your make-up stains my pillowcase like I'll never be the same."

How ironic that it was called 'Of All the Gin Joints in the World'? It wasn't my fault I was thirsty and there just so happened to be beers around. It was his party. His fault.

Of course Brendan thought it was fantastic and went off to write another song that he said was going to be titled 'Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off.'

At first that one kind of stunk but then I realized that he didn't know my past. He didn't know but he'd probably care.

Then Amy pulled Patrick away to go get coffee or something and Joe sent me a sorrowful glance before leaving to go find Leslie. God only knows where she went.

That left me and Pete.

Alone.

Again.

Damnint.

Pete had bags under his eyes which confirmed the suspision that I had that he hadn't gotten any sleep that night 6 days ago nor nights after.

His frame seemed smaller and skinnier. It hit me fast and true.

My best friend was wasting away without me.

It sounded selfish but when I truely thought about it, it was completely and utterly true, and when I walked away from him that night he crumbled even more. Would it be my fault that I hurt him more or would it be his for chasing after something that wasn't running away?

"Pete?" I whispered.

He glanced at me from his heavy eyelids and sighed heavily. "Yes, Kendra?"

I checked for Brendan but only saw Andy slinking away witha dollar in his hand to buy a soda or something like that.

I reachd my hand out to his and lightly rested in on his. He looked at it sadly and grasped my hand carressing it with his thumb memorizing my hand.

He dropped my hand suddenly when Rebekka walked in carrying a stack of magizines.

"Petey! You're in all these magizines! They're calling you the next Green Day!" She exclaimed. "You're already #3 on Teen People's hottest man list!"

I had to resist snorting in laughter TeenPeople? Please, I stopped rading that when I was 15*.

Pete smiled weakly "That's great, babe."

She cupped his cheek and gazed at him with her brown and hazel eyes**.
"Poor baby, staying up all night to write brilliant songs." she whispered.

I couldn't stop myself from snorting that time. Rebekka and Pete turned to face me, question written all over Rebekka's face but only a small smirk on Pete's.

"Sorry, uh, I was going to--" THINK! THINK! "sneeze?"

Rebekka made an'o' with her mouth and smiled. "Bless you then." and she turned back to Pete

Thank God she's an idiot*.

Pete smiled at me and listened to Rebekka ramble. I don't even think she knew what she was talking about. This went on for about 5minutes before a girl named Nina called her and Rebekka left.

Pete turned to me again. He reached for my hand again and ran his fingers across my palm.

The weird thing was I didn't stop him. Anyone could have come back in and seen us Patrick, Andy, or Joe, even Brendan or Rebekka. I didn't stop him when he stood me up and wrapped me into a hug nor did I take him to a different room In fact I didn't tell him to stop when he placed his lips softly on mine and whispered 'I love you'. We didn't pull away until I heard someone shout and then pounding footsteps as they stepped forward before running back.

Brendan.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Brendan, wait!" I exclaimed racing after him as he ran around the studio building before collapsing beneth a tree breathing heavily..

"Brendan I'm so sorry." I whispered. "I love you. Please believe me**."

Brendan looked at me sorrowfully "The best part of believe is the lie."

Ouch, quoting new Fall Out Boy lyrics. How are we ever going to be friends again?

I sighed sadly. "Brendan, can I sit with you and tell you a story?"

Brendan smiled a sad smile. "I think I'm a little too old for stories but sure, tell me a story."

I sat down next to him and sighed. "This is all truth." I added before I started the story of Pete and I.

Brendn patted me on the back when I was done, sorrowfully smiling. "I understand, Dra. But couldn't you have told me?" he whispered.

I sighed and nodded.

"I should have, but I was too ashamed I had let it go that far." I whispered. I looked up from my black and blue converses. "Friends?"

He nodded. "Friends."

"Sweet."

I stood up and pulled Brendan with me. We hugged breifly and whispereed 'I love you's in a different meaning then we used to.

When we got back to the studio Pete was gon and no where to be found. Not even Rebekka knew where he was.

But that was about the time Brendan pushed Ryan over telling me to talk to him

What can I say? I can't get enough of those Panic! boys.

Still...

No, Pete's with someone else.

Damn him.

-------------------------------------
*=If you still read TeenPeople and you're older than 15 DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE. I just wanted to make fun of Rebekka.

**=Rebekka really does have two different colored eyes when I first realized it I like freaked out...

*=I love you Rebekka.

**=That song taught me how to spell believe! I love them cause I couldn't spell it right before then.
Sign up to rate and review this story