Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Walk Amongst the Stars Because You Shine Like One

Chapter 5- Blame the Figure at Your Window-June 16

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

The perfect night with Pete goes wrong...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 1148 words - Complete

0Unrated
Despite my screaming thoughts telling me to stay away from my best friend I found myself throwing pebbles at his window. He let me in and treated me like he never once acted like he hated me.

It made me smile and broke my heart at the same time.

"Hey Kendra." He whispered.

I nodded half-heartedly.

"I don't know why I'm here, if you're going to make my life totally miserable tomorrow." I snapped.

He grimiced.

"About that, Dra. I'm sorry. You konw I love you. I truely do." He whispered. "I'm sorry about how I act or what I say,"

'If he pulls the "It's not my fault" shit I'm leaving.' I thought.

"I didn't want to do it but with the perfect girl like you I thought, 'Why would a guy like me ever have a chance?' so I tried to forget my feelings. Not get my hopes upl YOu should have saomeone better." He finished.

I tried to keep my composure and remain agry at him but it didn't work. My heart melted and in a last attempt to be strong I murmured an "I do have someone better. That's Brendan." But it founded fake to my own ears.

Pete's lips were aimed at mine and were coming fast. He murmured a "Does Brendan know where to kiss you to make you squirm?" and trailed his hand down my side. His face twisted into a ghost of Chris and I let out a screech so loud that for a minute there was no sound.

Pete jumped away. Chris no longer. "What? What'd I do?" He was asking.

I paced, running a hand through my hair and sighing. I found a chair and sat down placing my head in my hands.

Pete kneeled in front of me and placed a hand on my knee.

"What's wrong Dra?" he whispered.

I pushed his hands away and murmured "Please just leave me alone." When I looked up from my hands he had hurt in his eyes.

I couldn't stand it any longer, I stood up and ran away from Pete's house. I ran to Joe's house and burst into his basement bedroom.

Leslie was with him but luckily I didn't burst in on their love escapade*. They were watching old Disney movies.

"Kendra." Leslie whispered. "kendra, are you alright?"

I shook my head. "Les, my heart is breaking."

Joe ushured me over and settled me in between him and Leslie and put in Mulan.

Leslie gathered me up in her arms and rested her chin on my head. Occationally she pet my hair. "You poor girl." She whispered.

I felt like I was six but she made me feel better about it.

Joe held my hand for comfort reasons as Mulan hocked a loogie. We all winced. Well, except for Joe who's eyes lit up and he exclaimed "Cooool!" He broke the tension that was building up inside me and made me feel a lot better.

When Mulan was done Joe spread out a matteress on the ground and for hours we talked.

"So, Dra, would you like to talk about it?" Leslie whispered from my right.

Joe tilted his bushy head in my direction on my left. I looked at both of them and sighed. "Yeah, I guess I should."

Leslie smiled at me and I took a deep breath. "I've been cheating on Brendan."

Joe inhaled sharply. "But he loves you!" he exclaimed. Leslie slapped his arm, reaching across me to do so.

"I know and I love him but he's just too much for me. He's too good." I whispered.

"ARe you going to break it off?" Leslie asked.

I shook my head. "No. I don't want to."

"Is that why your heart is breaking?" Joe whispered back.

"No, it's because Pete acts like he hates me all the time when I didn't do anything, then all of a sudden at his birthday I get too drunk to know what I'm doing and I screw him and now he's ignoring me by day and inviting me over for more at night. But the scary thing is he sounds just like Chris." I replied looking at my hands.

Joe gave a small growl at Chris's name. Leslie tipped her head to the side and asked, "Chris?"

Joe hissed out a "Chris was a total asshole who didn't deserve to know Kendra."

Wow. Joe was standing up for me? Leslie smiled at him, thankfully. Someone had too.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she murmured.

I shook my head "It's alright."

Joe touched my shoulder. "Are you alright?" He whispered.

I shrugged. "I don't know. He's like a completely differnt person." I looked over at Joe. "You don't know why he seems to hate me do you?"

He shrugged.

"Me and Patrick think it's because of Stacy." He whispered.

I gritted my teeth "Stacy?"

"Stacy, Pete's ex?" Leslie asked Joe nodded grimly.

"She came to one of our shows. She had won a backstage passes too. We talke for awile and onceour manager told us to pack up Pete continued talking to Stacy. We think that since he dated her he kinda believes her because of the 'connection' they had or something." He continued sadly "We know he's still madly in love with you but Stacy had told him you had moved on. Therefore he avoided you."

That bitch.

Then it all pieced together.

"And when he saw me and Brendan together-" I started.

"He knew it was true." Joe finished.

"But that isn't true!" I exclaimed Joe shrugged. "And that doesn't explain why he all of a sudden hates me." I wondered aloud.

"He doesn't hate you. He makes us all know that." Joe replied "He's just angry."

"He'd never get angry for something like that, that I know of." I whispered to myself.

Leslie overheard me and nodded.

"That you knew of. Fame changes people. It changes even us." She said meaning me, her, and Amy.

And while Joe and Leslie fell asleep I peered out the basement window and saw a light on in the Wentz house. A silouette paced infront of it, stopping only to look at the basement window.

It was Pete's room

I didn't get much sleep that night. Blame the silouette.
---------------------------------------

*=in other words the McNasty.

Yesh, I am back. The computer is retarded and....dun dun DUN! I finished the third part Saturday so you guys will have a lot to take in in the next few weeks/months/however long it takes me to add part 2 and 3.

So keep reading!

And MidnightBlue you are my favorite person and I love you dearly.

And KENDRA!!! She's HolyGrahmCrackers and she's the main character that I stole her name from. She doesn't really act like that but you can message her or whatever you do to contact her...

LOVE YA'LL BE-YOTCHES!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story