Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Walk Amongst the Stars Because You Shine Like One

Chapter 4- Rebekka-June 15

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Rebekka is here....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-24 - Updated: 2007-08-24 - 907 words - Complete

0Unrated
I wasn't sure what I was to expect of Rebekka. Would she be a total whore or would she just be a normal person?

Either way I was probably going to hat her. She took away my Peter. God damn her.

I was with Brendan again we were hanging out in the studio discussing what Panic!'s cd cover was going to look like. We didn't come up with much.

Pete came in five minutes after we had given up on the cover. He had his arm around a bruenette who actually didn't look half-bad. Even I couldn't bring myself to totally hate her.

"Kendra, this is Rebekka, my girlfriend. Rebekka, this is Kendra." Pete introduced.

'Kendra, my ex-girlfriend.' I thought sarcastically 'the ex-girlfriend I slept with a little more than a week ago.'

Clash of past and present girlfriends would happen. Claws would come out.

Rebekka offered her hand.

"Nice to meet you Kendra." she said.

"Likewise, I'm sure." I replied.

Rebekka just stared at me daring me to say something stupid. I stared back at her. Daring her right back.

Brendan jumped into the staring contest and thrust out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Brendan Urie. I'm part of the band Pete signed onto his label." He said.

Rebekka took his hand and smiled at him.

"I remember Pete talking about you." She stated.

"Hope it was good things." Brendan said making Rebekka laugh.

"Nothing but!" she exclaimed.

"Good." Brendan looked up at Pete "Pete your girlfriend just saved you from a lifetime of suffering."

Pete smiled a tiny smile at Brendan. "Really? And who would record your cd?"

Brendan laughed and patted Pete on the shoulder. The walked off in search of NON-GAY* manly things to do. That left me and Rebekka.

Damn.

"So..." I started, Rebekka picked awkwardly at her claws, I mean, fingernails.**

"So how'd you meet Pete?" I asked cursing my self for asking. Why would I want to know? I still love him.

Rebekka's eyes lit up. "I met him at a concert in Tallahassee. That's in Florida."

I know where Tallahassee is, bitch.*

"I got backstage passes and met Pete. We really hit it off." she said.

I narrowed my eyes slightly. I bet you did.

"We didn't become a couple until after his birthday, though."

I was about to think of another retort when I registered what she was saying.

After his birthday. As in after I got drunk and screwed him?

Did he ask Rebekka out only because he wanted to forget about me? I think he just shot my heart.

"So how do you know Pete?" she asked.

I thought about how I could answer that. I could just tell her the truth and ruin her perfect relationship and not get the guy or lie and still not get the guy.

"I just met him through Brendan." I whispered. "He seems really nice though."

Rebekka smiled and nodded. "Yeah. He's sweet."

We shared a very awkward silence. I don't think I have to tell you that gay babies were born. Rebekka continued to pick at her chipped fingernails. I tugged on the ends of my hair.

"Have you met Leslie or Amy?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. Leslie screamed at graduation." Rebekka laughed.

I shook my head.

"Yeah she's such a spaz." I said scratching a miskitto bite.

Another awkward silence passed by and we refused to look at each other. Brendan and Pete were messing with the guitars and the drumset completely oblivious to the awkwardnes surrounding me and Rebekka.

REbekka coughed. Pete must have gotten super-sensitive ears or something because all of a sudden his head whipped around and his eyes met mine. He narrowed them at me. I wanted to scream 'WHAT THE HELL?!' I wasn't going to claw Rebekka's eyes while he was right in front of me. No, I'd save that for the cliche bathroom fights.

Brendan was bent over a guitar his fingers skimming over the strings. His hair fell half-way in his eyes. He was trying to grow it out. He told me one day while I was brushing my fingesr through his hair. All of a sudden I wanted to join Brendan in his world.

I looked back at Rebekka who was staring at a piece of fuzz floating in the air and I excused myself. I walked right past Pete, glancing at him long enough to see him mouth the most heartbreaking words ever, before I got to Brendan. I kneeled down at his knees and waited for them to look at me.

"Kendra? Why are you crying?" he whispered.

I shook my head, kissed his cheek, and stood up.

"Can I go home now? Please Brendan." I whispered.

He nodded and put down the guitar. He took me into his arms and, without saying anything to Pete, who watched us walk away from him and Rebekka, walked me to the car. He took me home and on my request he stayed away from me.

It broke my heart to do it but Pete's words kept echoing in my brain making it impossible to lok at Brendan without feeling horribly guilty.

"My place. Tomorrow night."

--------------------------------------

*= I was reading it through and I thought, "God, this sounds really gay so I changed it..."

**= The real Rebekka has monsterous claws that luckily was never used against me but they were GYMUNGO!!!!

*= Favorite. Part. Ever

The plot thickens....
Sign up to rate and review this story