Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Walk Amongst the Stars Because You Shine Like One

Chapter 3-Brendan, how do I say this? I fucked your boss-June 7

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Brendan sees something is wrong with Kendra and Pete brings up Rebekka...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-09-21 - 806 words - Complete

0Unrated
Things seemed to go from bad to worse as time went on. Not only did Pete avoid me more, though I must say I did some of the avoiding too, but everytime Brendan kisses me, everytime he tells me he loves me quietly in my ear, I feel horrible.

It wasn't like I could tell him what I'd done though. Can you just see it?

"Hi Brendan. I love you but, ah this is really hard to say, I fucked your boss."

Then Brendan would impale me with a spear that just appears in his hands.

I shiver at the thought.

It took him only about 10 minutes to realized something was bothering me. He stared and stared but didn't say anything and I got to the point where I was going to scream if he didn't stop and then he spoke.

"You look distraught." He whispered "Do you want to talk?"

I did. I really did but, once again, I don't want to be impaled by a spear that magically appears in Brendan's hands.

I shrugged.

His hand rubbed my back softly, skimming over my vertebra, counting everyone. His hazel eyes never letting go of mine.

I dropped my gaze to my lap and fiddled with my fingers.

"Funny thing love is, huh?" I asked "The one person you thought you couldn't love you end up with."

Brendan smiled, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"But then, when you're so happy, so in love with that person, your last love steps in and ruins everything." Brendan's hsmile faded away,

"Have you had that happen to you?"

He frowned and thought. He nodded. "Yeah. That's happened to me."

We sat in silence for awhile. I refused to tell him anything but he refused to leave. He was waiting for me to tell. Waiting for me to crack.

"It's happened to me before too." I whispered.

He nodded. "Is it happening now?"

I looked him in the eyes and sighed. "Yeah." His eyes lost a bit of their glint.

"But not everything is ruined" he whispered.

No but it will be when I tell you what I did with your boss behind your back.

"No, you're right. It's fine." I lied. My little voice started taunting me 'Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire.'

Brendan popped his knuckles and glanced out the window. Ryan was tapping on it. He made a gesture of guitar playing and then drum playing. Spencer and Brent were shaking in silent laughter at his antics.

Brendan sighed and nodded at them. He turned toward me and softly whispered "I love you and I'll always be there for you."

I grabbed his hand as he turned to go. "I'll go with you." I murmured. He smiled and took my waist and kissed my head.

Spencer bounded to me as we walked out the door. "Hi Kendra!" he called.

"What's up, Spence?" I called back.

He skipped off in front of us and soon took off, running wildly, his arms flailing in the air. I let out a giggle and Brendan kissed my head again.

Ryan followed behind us, scuffing his feet in the dust. Brent took off after Spencer, screaming "SPENCY I LOVE YOU!"

It was actually very funny.

When we walked into the studio I realized what a mistake I'd made. Pete was here. Of course he's here. He's there producer. Why wouldn't he be here?

He ignored me again. I ignored him. He kicked me out of his house. He never kicks me out. Well he used to. Damn fame to hell.

"If I knew you were going to be here,: He was going to say something along the lines of 'I wouldn't have come.' I know it.."I would have brought Rebekka. She's my girlfriend and you guys would get along really well."

I blinked at him. What did he think I was? Six? I don't do stupid, fucking play dates.

'Course I'm acting like a six-year-old with the mouth of a sailor.

"Rebekka, huh?" I asked.

"Mmmmhmmm." Pete stated, pressing random buttons on the switch board.

"She nice?"

"Yeah. Very nice."

"That's cool."

"Yep."

There was a very long silence before I opened my mouth again. I couldn't seem to stop talking.

"So Pete, about your party two nights ago-"

"I don't want to talk about it?"

"Well, why not?"

"Because, I don't want to talk to you right now."

I nodded and curled into a ball on the chair. I turned away from Pete so he wouldn't se the tears rolling rolling down my cheeks.

--------------------------------------
I love adding new chapters. It's my favorite. BUT I HATE the new site. It's confusing and weird. I like how they've made the new add a chapter thingy though...

I'd love you forever if you'd rate it and give me a comment...
Sign up to rate and review this story