Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Summerlin Crew

Summerlin Crew

by loveishistory 3 reviews

She moves into Summerlin, in a house next to Brendon Urie... she doesnt know him, yet... see what happens when Jessy gets friends in Summerlin.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 1206 words

0Unrated
*
So this is the first chapter, i hope you all enjoy it. Chapter two will be on soon too!
*

Start story
Start chapter one

“I am not going to like this I swear.”

“Jessy please, can you at least wait until you’ve seen the house?”

“No.” I plugged the earphones back in my ears and continued listening to the loud music that was fucking up my ears for good. I saw tons of houses, the one more boring than the other. Just when we passed the most boring house of all my dad slowed down and pulled into a driveway. Our house was big, no it was huge. The bricks were yellow and we had two car garages, the door was cherry coloured wood and the grass was greener than I would ever think was possible.

You see, we moved. And not just to the other end of town. More to the other end of the world. I was born in the Netherlands, and now, we moved to Las Vegas Nevada. I think my mom said it was called Summerlin here. It sucked big time and I was sure that I wasn’t going to fit in with the other people here. Just as the car stopped the next door neighbours already came out their front doors. The woman was wearing a long navy blue skirt with white dress shirt and had her black curly hair up in a messy bun. She smiled nicely which I of course returned. Her husband was dressed in a classy pair of black pants with a mint green polo shirt. His grey hair was nicely put to the side. They were dragging a boy with them, he should be some older than me, around 19 or 20. He had dark brown hair and outstanding chocolate coloured eyes. He was dressed in too tight jeans and a red Clandestine hoodie. On his feet were mint green with pink Nikes and his hair slightly covered his left eye. Maybe this wasn’t going to be all that bad.

I jumped out of the car only to trip over my own all stars covered feet and land full on my face. I cursed under my breath and when I tried to get up I saw an enormous hand in front of me offering to help me get up. Kim you’re new here, be polite and take his hand. So I did as my conscious told me and grabbed his hand. In a matter of milliseconds I was standing straight up. I brushed my now black hair out of my eyes and straightened out my clothes. I was dressed in ripped blue skinny jeans and a tight navy blue Pokemon shirt.

“Uh hi, and thanks. Uh I’m Jessy.” I stretched out my hand and the boy shook it carefully.

“I’m Brendon. I uh, I live next door.” He smiled funnily and I looked at his parents.

“Dear are you alright? You fell quite hard.” The woman asked nicely.

“Yeah I’m fine thanks for asking. I’m Jessy.” I shook her hand and she smiled.

“I’m Emma. Brendon’s mom. Welcome in Summerlin.” Oh god, a Summerlin admirer. Note to self: do not show your own hate for Summerlin while around her.

“Hello Emma, I’m Abby, Jessy’s mom. Its so nice to meet you. I love your front yard, how do you keep your lawn that green-“ I stopped following it from there. I quickly introduced myself to Martin, Brendon’s dad, and leaned against the car.

“How old are you?” I almost fell again as I heard a voice ask that right next to me. No other than Brendon.

“Sixteen. I know you’re older, I can see it.”

“I’m twenty, just turned it though. April 12th.”

“I turned sixteen on April 27th.” I smiled. I got my biggest suitcase out of the trunk and tried to pull it inside. No such luck. Brendon grinned and without any difficulty he carried it till the doorstep. “Meanie, youre a boy!” I exclaimed smiling.

“I know, you got more stuff?”

“Yeah a duffel bag. I’ll grab that one myself.” I winked and got my brown duffel bag from the back of the car. I got the key from my mother, who was still in a deep conversation about the front lawn of Emma. While I walked over to the front door I smiled at Brendon and dangled the keys in front of him. I opened the door and carried the duffel bag inside. The hall was all in crème colour with the same cherry coloured wooden furniture as the door. I dropped the bad and continued walking into the living room, it was all ready to put our stuff in. our couch was already here, just as our coffee table and flat screen TV. My dad has shipped it a little while ago. My bed is supposed to be here too. Well in my room at least. Wait! My room. I turned on my heels ready to run up the stairs only to bump into Brendon.

“Ouch. Uh, I wanted to check out my room. Care to join me?” I smiled. He nodded and pushed me up the stairs with a laugh. I entered the first room, light blue walls and dark blue carpet, not my room. The next door just revealed a closet. On the end of the hallway on the left side was another door. I opened it and smiled. Red carpet and black walls. My room. There was a queen-sized bed against the wall and a window with a nice view. Brendon peeked over my shoulder and smiled.

I ran down the stairs and picked up my duffel bag. Once I was upstairs and back in my room I threw the duffel bag on my bed. I opened the zipper and began getting things ready. First I opened a map that had about 30 to 40 posters in it. I got some tape and covered the wall next to my bed in band-posters. Blink 182, Greenday, The Ramones, Guns n Roses, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Bon Jovi, Third Eye Blind and the Counting Crows.

“Nice posters. I like the one from Third Eye Blind.”

“You know Third Eye Blind? You’re my new best friend!” I yelled while throwing my arms around Brendon’s neck.

“Okay, sounds cool. But talking about best friends, I have another best friend. Yeah besides you, and I have to pick him up cause we were gonna hang out. Care to join? I think our parents wont be done talking for a long time and Ryan and I could help decorating your room if you want…”

“Sounds good, lets go.” I smiled and exited the room only to run down the stairs and being crazy like I am. “MOM! Can I go with Brendon to one of his friends?”

“You made a friend already dear? Oh yes of course you can go with Brendon.” I hugged her and turned around to see Brendon walking out of our front door. I ran after him and he mentioned me to step in his car. A purple mini van? Oh-Kay….

End of chapter one
Sign up to rate and review this story