Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Summerlin Crew

Summerlin Crew Ch. 2

by loveishistory 3 reviews

getting much better

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-30 - Updated: 2007-08-30 - 531 words

0Unrated
Start chapter two

I got in the passenger side and put on my seatbelt. Brendon grinned and drove away, and let me tell you, he drives fast. It only took us 2 minutes to reach Ryan’s house. It was a sky blue 2 story house. In the driveway was a Mercedes and I was wondering why we even picked him up. Brendon honked the horn twice and soon the front door opened revealing a tall skinny boy with brown hair and hazel eyes. Like Brendon he was dressed in skinny jeans and a hoodie.

“Ryan meet my new neighbour Jessy, Jessy this is my other best friend Ryan.” Brendon said as Ryan got in the backseat. I turned around and shook his hand.

“Other best friend?”

“Yeah Jessy is my best friend too… well that’s what she told me.” We smiled and Ryan looked quite confused.

“We’re being weird, nevermind.” I smiled and Ryan returned this.

“Bren does she know, like, about us?”

“No.”

“I don’t know what?”

“We’re in a band, that’s all.”

“That’s all?”

“No.”

“Ryan what’s going on?” I was getting seriously confused by now. We arrived at Brendon’s place and got out. I stood in front of Brendon with my hands on my hips.

“Bren just tell her, she’ll found out sooner or later anyways.”

“Okay, our band is kinda big… we have a record, go on tours a lot. Had several headlining tours too.”

“Are you serious? That’s so cool! Why didn’t you tell me before?”

“Cause I thought you would treat us differently. But it will explain when you meet some more friends, you might know some of them.”

“Jessy?” Ryan asked. I turned around, I had forgotten totally he was there too, and smiled. “What bands do you listen to? I mean if you don’t know us you’re probably not into a lot of new music.”

“I’m into Blink 182, Greenday, Smashing Pumpkins, Third Eye Blind, Counting Crows, Bon Jovi, Alice Cooper and so a lot more.”

“You like Smashing Pumpkins and Third Eye Blind? That’s so cool!” Ryan exclaimed happily. I smiled and walked up the steps that led to Brendon’s house. He unlocked the door and let us in. His house was exactly like mine, the same crème coloured hallway, the same cherry coloured stairs and furniture.

“Welcome in my mansion, bunny’s go upstairs, boys stay here.” Brendon said laughing. I grabbed Ryan’s hand and dragged him up the stairs. Halfway up we tripped and fell, Ryan completely on top of me.

“Ouch, Ryan get your giant ass off of me.” I said.

“I would in the first place, but now you offended me.” Ryan said crossing his arms and pouting.

“Brendonnnnnn you’re gonna help me get Mister Fatass off of my right?” Brendon shook his head and smiled. “You’re no help.” I gave up and got a little more comfortable.

This is how I spend the entire day, no not underneath Ryan, but with both of those boys. Until it was 7pm and our stomachs started to growl.


End of chapter two
Sign up to rate and review this story