Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Like Movies

Going Home

by MCArmyWife

Gerard has a surprise request

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-08-30 - Updated: 2007-08-31 - 1174 words

?Blocked
Gerard was very quiet and withdrawn after we returned from the woods. He spent most of the day laying in his bunk reading. I set up the Meet and Greet and was happy to do it just to get my mind off things. What the fuck could possible be haunting Gerard? Whatever it was I realized that Ray knew. However the thought of asking him just wasn’t all the appealing. The guy seemed to like to talk in riddles and my mind was just too cluttered for that shit. But there was another possibility, Mikey. Surly Gerard’s brother would at least have a clue as to what memory was tormenting Gerard. I made up my mind to talk to him the first chance I got. I had to find some way to understand Gerard. I would not let him fade away.
That night before the concert the fans I encounter were very nice to me. I briefly wondered if they were just sucking up because they realized I was Gerard’s fiancée but I truly didn’t believe that was the case. They were a great group of people and I was very happy when Gerard showed up without his sunglasses. He walked into the room, spotted me and made a B-line in my direction. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ray look like he was going to stop him but he must have decided not to create a scene in front of the fans.
“Hey, could you do me a favor?” Gerard said when he reached me. He took my arm and led me away from the line of fans that were waiting.
‘What?’ I asked.
He lowered his voice, “My Mom hasn’t met you.”
Okay this was unexpected. I looked at him waiting. He stood with his eyes locked onto mine. Finally I gave “Okay, so do you want her to meet me?’
“Well of course. It would seem pretty fucking strange to her if she didn’t meet you. I know Mikey has already told her about our engagement so I better introduce you to her or she’ll be pissed.”
Man, this whole conversation was strange. Were we supposed to pretend to be a real couple in love? Had his mother known the truth about his engagement to Eve? Oh hell there were just tons of questions. Where to begin?
Mikey called out Gerard’s name. The fans were ready. “Talk to Alicia. Tell her that you and I need to go with her and Mikey to Jersey the day after tomorrow.”
I nodded, “Okay no problem.” All my other questions would have to wait. Gerard sprinted over to the table and took his seat.
I watched for a few moments then took of to find Alicia. Things were running smoothly and I figured the less I was really seen the better. Fuck, I didn’t want to see any more photos of me on the net with slut written under them.
Alicia was on the bus watching a movie when I found her. “Hey, aren’t you usually with that husband of yours?” I teased.
She put the DVD on pause. “Yeah, but I got a headache do I decided just to chill. Meet and Greet okay?”
I took a seat next to her on the sofa. “Yeah, everything’s under control.”
Alicia frowned, “So Laura tell me to shut the fuck up if you don’t want to answer but I got to ask a question.”
I had a pretty good idea what she was gonna ask. I nodded “Go ahead.”
“This morning, what the fuck was that all about? I couldn’t believe how Gerard was treating you. I mean shit I was happy when you told him off. He was being an asshole. I really figured you and he were over.”
“And then we came in together and I announced I love him.”
She shook her head, “Yeah, you announced you loved him. He was standing behind you and you should have seen the look on his face. I can’t even describe it.”
“I’m sure it’s not what he wanted to hear.” I said softly.
Alicia thought a moment, “I dunno. He didn’t look happy and he didn’t look sad. He looked terrified.”
I thought back to the fear I had seen on his face in the woods when he had asked me not to leave him. We both sat in silence for a few moments. “Alicia, I can’t really describe the relationship Gerard and I have. It’s fucking strange, that I can tell you.”
“But you love him? Really love him?”
“Yeah, I answered honestly. “I really do and I really want to understand him.”
“How can you understand a guy who doesn’t seem to understand himself?” she asked.
“I’m not sure.” I answered “but I just know in my heart that I have to.” I decided to change the subject. “So tell me about your mother-in-law.”
Alicia looked surprised, “Donna? She’s great. I love her. Why?”
“Gerard wanted me to tell you that he and I are going to go with you guys to Jersey. He wants me to meet her.”
“Oh” she sounded shocked.
I narrowed my eyes. “Oh?”
“I don’t think Gerard has talked to his mom in a long time. I know he never introduced Eve to her.”
“Really?” I was surprised; he had made it sound like he and his mom were close.
“Mikey told me Gerard hates to go home. Avoids it like the plague. Mikey will be fucking surprised.”
We talked for a bit longer then I decided to take a quick shower and change into my sweats. When I came back to the lounge Alicia was just getting ready to start another movie. I settled down on the sofa next to her and we watched the flick together. Next thing I knew I was being lifted off the sofa and carried to the bunk. My eyes fluttered open. Gerard put me down carefully. He had showered and had his pajama pants and tee-shirt on already. “How late is it?”
“Bit after midnight.” He told me softly, “Go back to sleep.”
I was lying on my back and turned my head to look at him. “Coming to bed?”
“In a minute” he said. As soon as he was out of sight I closed my eyes. I wasn’t sure how long it was before I felt him slip into the bunk beside me. I was hoping he would pull me into his arms like he usually did but he simply laid on his back beside me, our bodies not touching. I sighed and closed my eyes. I had just about drifted off to sleep when I felt his hand move to mine. He laced his fingers with mine. It felt nice holding hands and falling asleep together. Fuck, it was peaceful but unfortunately it’s always peaceful before the storm.
Sign up to rate and review this story