Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sensual in Such Non-Conventional Ways

Keep It Simple

by diehard 0 reviews

a bit of filler about tour. ugh. i wanted to take a little break from the storyline.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-31 - Updated: 2007-09-01 - 1431 words

0Unrated
I sighed to myself as I dragged my guitar backstage. It was the 5th stop of the tour and all was going well, but I was exhausted. On the plus side, people were responding to us really well. We had been selling records like crazy, which was a fact that never ceased to both amaze me and make me incredibly grateful for my life.

I had gotten my guitar out and started tuning when William from The Academy Is... walked by. "You might want to watch out during your set today, but you heard nothing from me."
"Huh?" I said dumbly.
He just smiled mysteriously and walked away. I shook my head and returned to my guitar. William was a strange boy but I had grown to love him, along with the rest of The Academy Is...

Pete walked over to me with his hands in his pockets and his hood pulled up. He was humming something to himself. "What did you do?" I asked immediately.
"What? So I can't even hum without doing something bad?"
"No. No you can't."
"Oh. Well, there's a surprise for you."
/Right/. "I get the distinct impression that I'm not going to like this surprise."
He shrugged. "Oh well." He gave me a hug. "Have fun out there. I'll be watching from back here."

I sighed and went to go get the rest of my band, since we were going on in 10 minutes. I found them in our dressing room. Adam and Dylan were playing some video game and Kevin was playing something on his bass. "10 minutes guys." I said to them.
Kevin stood up and came to stand by me at the door, while Adam and Dylan remained oblivious. Kevin and I stood there for a while and finally, I went over and whacked them lightly on the back of the head. "Helloooo... We have a show to play in ten- no wait... five- minutes." They dragged themselves away from the TV and Adam grabbed his drumsticks. They followed us out and Dylan told us that his guitar was by the entrance to the stage. Once we all had our instruments, I gave them all a quick hug, which I did before every show, and we got ready to go on. I heard Dirty, Fall Out Boy's new roadie, announcing us. "And now for our first band of the night, give it up for Cliché Confidence!" The crowd cheered as we stepped onto the stage. I looked over slightly and saw Pete backstage, smiling at me. He is so up to something.


Sure enough, about halfway through our set, Pete, Dirty, Joe and Adam from The Academy Is… came out with water guns… oh and Joe had a bucket. Luckily, we weren’t playing a song at the time; I had been in the middle of talking to the audience. I didn’t see them coming so the first thing I noticed was very cold water hitting my skin. I jumped and they came running forward. The crowd cheered as Dirty started spraying them and I ran to hide behind Dylan. "Oh no you don’t!" He said stepping out of the way, leaving me unprotected from Pete. "Aha!" Pete cried. He started spraying me and then noticed that Dylan was just standing there watching, apparently thinking he was safe. "And now for you!" Pete yelled, hitting Dylan in the face with a stream of water.
My first instinct had been to make sure my guitar didn’t get wet so I had pulled it off as I ran across the stage. I noticed that Kevin and Dylan had done the same and there was a small pile of guitars that Pete and co. had mercifully left alone.

The siege went on for a few more minutes before Pete grabbed the microphone. "My girlfriend is going to fucking kill me later!" He yelled jubilantly. Yes. I was. "I’ll see you later if I survive!" The crowd cheered and Pete ran off the stage, followed closely by Dirty and Adam. Joe dumped the remaining contents of the bucket over my head and ran after them.
I picked up my guitar, put it back on and resumed my place at the microphone. I was soaking wet, and so was the rest of my band. "Well that was unexpected." I said smiling. This was met with loud cheers. "We’ll get them back later, but as for now, we’ve got a couple more songs for you." We continued the set as planned, but the whole time, I was coming up with a way to get revenge. Muahahaha.


I walked off the stage and immediately started looking for Pete, Joe, Adam and Dirty so I could give them all wet hugs. I found Joe first and gave him a sweet smile. "Hey Joe! Come give me a hug!"
"Okay!" He said and started to walk towards me. Then he seemed to remember I was still soaking. "Oh wait. I’d rather not." He turned to run away but I had already grabbed him.
"Oh Joe. You are the best." I said to him, as I made sure the entire front of his shirt was wet. I finally released him and he gave me a fearful look before walking off quickly. I laughed to myself and searched for my next victim. I found and hugged Adam and Dirty, much to their chagrin and then I found Pete laying on a couch in their dressing room. I walked over to him and wrung my shirt out on his face. He sat up quickly, face dripping, and stuck his tongue out at me. "You gotta admit." He said. "We got you guys pretty good."
"Yes you did." I conceded. "But we’re gonna get you too."
"Oh yeah? How?"
"Like I’d tell you."

By this time, The Academy Is… had already gone on. I ran to get Dylan, Kevin and Adam to tell them what we were going to do.
We got our supplies together and stood to the side of the stage watching Sisky. We waited until they took a break to talk to the crowd and then ran towards him with our cool whip. Kevin (the strongest of all of us) held his arms at his side as Dylan, Adam and I gave him a whipped cream beard and hair.
"Hey look! It’s Sisky Santa Claus!" William said.
I rolled my eyes and wiped my hands off on Adam’s (Siska) shirt so I could take out my phone and snap a picture. With that, we let him go, waved to the crowd and walked off the stage. And now we wait for Fall Out Boy.

We didn’t waste any time as they walked on stage. Before they could even start the first song, we walked out with the big sack of flour we had on our bus. (I personally didn’t know why it was there in the first place, but it was coming in handy so I didn’t care.) We dumped a large amount of the bag on Joe and almost the rest of it on Pete. (We were leaving some for Dirty.) They just stood there, with a cloud of flour at their feet and a pile of it on their heads. Pete was the first to do something. He shook some of the flour off of himself and scooped up a handful. He walked over to Dylan, who was nearest and dumped it on his head. I sighed. "We aren’t gonna have a flour fight on stage Pete."
"That’s what you think."
I knew he was serious so I grabbed Kevin and Adam by the sleeves and led them offstage, followed closely by Dylan, since I knew he couldn’t follow us when he had a show to play. Ha.
While we waited for Fall Out Boy to finish, we took care of Dirty.
Finally, Pete, Patrick, Andy and Joe walked offstage. Joe and Pete were still mostly white. Patrick and Andy stopped to talk to us but Pete and Joe walked straight outside. I assumed they were going to clean up but they came back with another bag of flour. Great.

As you can imagine, by the time we were done flinging flour at each other, all of us, and most of the backstage area had a light white coating over it. Pete came over and hugged me. "Truce?" I asked. He brushed some of the flour off my lips so he could kiss me. "Okay."
Sign up to rate and review this story