Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Knowing

Time To See Dumbledore

by Kailos 0 reviews

chappie 4!!! I'm on a roll!!!...that's going to stop very soon.....

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-09-02 - Updated: 2007-09-02 - 1648 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter 4

Knowing


Time To See Dumbledore

By Zorath Black

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.

Disclamer: I OWN ALL OF HARRY POTTER!!!! How DARE J. K. Rowling steal it from me! ME!!! The genius of Harry POTTER!!! How dare she! (Author of this fanfic starts fuming about it) Now to all dear readers you can decide for yourself if this is true or not.

(Remus: Obviously it’s not true!

Author: SHADDUP!!!)



[ Remus / Remmy: hello poor insignificant reader

Read me, review and say that Remmy is awesome above all.



Hermione: I want my chocolate where is my chocolate and those 2 pumpkin pasties? I want them now!!!!! ]



Those 2 comments were by the Author’s CRAZY IMAGINARY FRIENDS!!! EN GARDE!!! BACK, BACK I SAY!!! (sigh i only have imaginary friends...how sad is that...WAHHHHH!!!! See my imaginary friends are from HP!!!! WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!)



Now back to Zora, Onyx, and “The Boy”!!!

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.

Zora waited while the boy painfully got up. His hand flew to his back as he straightened. Obviously it was a lot of pain for a mortal to be frozen by lots of shock. Or maybe it was the impact of him hitting the floor in the frozen state…but whatever. Zora needed to ask for a few minutes alone with Onyx, oh how she would love to pummel herself (gently) and Onyx, for letting it slip about Mortals and Parallel Worlds. Finally he looked around, to see them standing there waiting for him to compose himself.

“Umm…Excuse me Mr…” Zora faltered as she realised she didn’t know Look-A-Like-Daniel-Radcliffe’s name.

“Oh, yes. It’s Potter, you know Harry Potter. Though, I do prefer Harry than Mr. Potter. Mr. Potter sounds like I’m getting berated by one of the professors.”

Barely keeping her jaw from hanging, she nodded her head to Onyx, who, as usual, wasn’t listening and admiring the still, portrait of Godric Gryffindor. “I need to steal away Onyx for a few minutes. Now and then she gets delusional. So now I need to make her un-delusional. You know what I mean?”

Before Harry could answer that she should give him a better excuse, that he didn’t believe her VERY WEAK lie, or she should just tell him the truth, Zora was grabbing the ‘delusional’ Onyx by the arm roughly and started dragging her away… and smiling sheepishly as if she knew he didn’t believe her VERY WEAL lie.

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.

Harry turned back and pretended to study his 7th grade transfiguration book that was covered in a teenage boys handwriting, surprisingly it wasn’t his. He wasn’t actually looking at it though; he was staring at both of those girls out of the corner of his eye and straining to hear what they were saying.

Harry watched as Zora roughly pulled Onyx away into the corner of the common room. They were both whispering excitedly, casting a numerous amount of glances at him. Then suddenly they turned anxious and started to look worried. They were almost yelling out in frustration, but not at each other. He could pick out a few of the things they were saying to each other now. Those things were something along the lines of, ‘I don’t know!’, ‘Are you sure he’s mortal?’, ‘I’ve never experienced this in my very long entire life, come to think of it neither have you!’. There was even, ‘He looks like Daniel Radcliffe’, ‘Books…movies…famous’. There was even weirder stuff than all of that put together, ‘Yeah but…Parallel World…more than three!’ He could now see they were agreeing on something and then he caught one more word. ‘Dumbledore’.

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.

Zora grabbed Onyx and pulled her into the corner of this scarlet, yellow and orange covered room.

Zora! Did you notice it’s a non magical painting of our dear friend Godric Gryffindor! It’s such a shame that he had to stay back there. Did you feel the enchantment on it? The-”

“Onyx, stop O.K.? Now we must focus on us! Our dear friends are fine, but we don’t have any idea on how we got here or most importantly why! Now try and answer these questions for me. Where are we, when ara we, and why are we here. Also, who are we standing in the same room with!”

Onyx ticked of the questions on her fingers, then looked at Zora. “Sorry, nope, can’t answer any of those questions.”

“Argh!” Zora almost screamed, but it was barely louder than a whisper, “Onyx! Can’t you just think! Just think please! THINK!!!” Zora waited for Onyx’s response, tapping her foot on the floor.

“Welllll… Where? We are in a castle, you can tell by all the stone and the views from the windows…,” Onyx looked around a little more, “When? The sun says about 3:00 in the afternoon…Hmmmmm… Why...Why…maybe because of something shiny - ” Zora them interrupted Onyx.

“Yeah! Something shiny which you just HAD to touch, didn’t you!” Zora fumed giving Onyx a death glare, which went unnoticed.

“ – Who are we standing in the same room as? A boy, a boy named Harry Potter…” Zora motioned for Onyx to finish the sentence.

“What?” Onyx asked confused, “What else am I supposed to say about him?”

Zora sighed frustrated, “Onyx. Look at him. Look at him very closely. Now observe. He has unruly black hair that looks like a brush has never touched it in his life, he has emerald green eyes, he has a scar on his forehead which is peculiarly shaped like a lightning bolt. His name is Harry Potter. He also happens to look a lot like Daniel Radcliffe. Now think. Do you see what I’m getting at?” Zora looked at Onyx who was mulling over everything she had just said.

“Hmmm… I don’t know… Dan. Radcliffe Look-A-Like, messy black hair that looks like a brush never touched it… Emerald green eyes… Lightning bolt shaped scar… Lightning bo-” A look of recognition dawned in her eyes, “surely you don’t think…” Zora nodded.

“Yes, the Harry Potter. He’s in the books and the movies. He’s exactly how I pictured him in my minds eye!!! If he went into Parallel World 2 people would’ve mistaken him for Daniel Radcliffe, hence Daniel Radcliffe Look-A-Like. AND his name IS Harry Potter. Despite the fact that Daniel has blue eyes and this guy has green, but that’s beside the point.

Onyx nodded, agreeing with Zora, “Yeah, but Zora…Are you sure he’s mortal? “Cause I mean, that stun thing can just about happen to anyone who’s not used to it.”

Zora frowned, “I don’t know, maybe instead of being like us, he could be one of those beings that are reborn over and over again.”

Onyx was starting to get really confused, “Zora,” Onyx asked anxiously, “Why is this happening to us?”

“Honestly Onyx, I really can’t say,” Zora said sighing in defeat.

Onyx looked at her in ultimate surprise. “What!?!” Zora queried.

“You just admitted you didn’t know something,” Onyx whispered in mock awe.

“Shut up Onyx!!! I’m really worried, I’ve never actually experienced something like this in my very long, entire life!!!” Zora almost yelled in frustration, “And come to think of it Onyx, neither have you, so can we please focus on the matter at hand!!!”

Onyx sighed in defeat, “Fine but it is so awesome. You have to admit that he DOES look like Dan. Radcliffe. I wonder what he would think if he knew he was so famous, not only in the Wizarding world, but also in the Muggle world. I mean all those books and movies about him, Harry Potter is just so BLOODY famous!”

“You know it just can’t be coincidence, us being Harry Potter and Dan. Radcliffe fanatics meeting up with the actual Harry Potter.

“Yeah…But-” Onyx was interrupted by Zora.

“No, buts Onyx, we thought there was only 2 accessible Parallel Worlds, but know we find another one!?! What if there more then 3 accessible, Onyx! What if there are more of our kind then the small number we know!?!” Zora sighed in dreaminess, all the possibilities that were out there. Just too many to count or number.

Onyx looked at Zora seriously for the first time, since we have been following this story, “I know I have many crazy ideas that don’t usually work, but I think we should see Dumbledore.”

Zora smiled at Onyx, “You know what Onyx that IS a good idea… One of your first might I add.”

“Shut up”

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.

As they walked back to where Harry was standing, Harry Turned around and smiled, “So…What’s new?”

Zora, not expecting him to question them straight away, quickly tried to remember the very weak lie she had come up with earlier. When Onyx was about to answer because Zora looked like she wasn’t, Zora quickly slapped her hand over Onyx’s mouth muffling what she said and replied, “She’s not as delusional as she was,” She finished off laughing nervously.

Harry just raised an eyebrow, “So what are you going to do know, because you look pretty lost. Are you going to ask questions? Ask me to take you somewhere, to see someone? Or anything at all like that?”

Onyx raised an eyebrow and swatted Zora’s hand off of her mouth, “Just one question actually. Can you take us to see Dumbledore?”

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.

A/N: Hoped you like the update

Please review it makes me really happy and motivated to actually do something about this story if you do!!!!

Please make the author happy

Isn't is just tempting though, to write a review?

I think it is.

That might be only cos i Am the AUTHOR

but that's NOT the POINT!!!

Click the button, and start writing

...

Please...!
Sign up to rate and review this story