Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > To Hep a selfless girl prolouge

prolouge

by Long_Lost_Years 0 reviews

Kagome leave's the last battle unnoticed by all but a spirit. Kag/Inupapa Inu/Kik Mir/Sang Kouga/Ayame Sess/Kilala?!?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Ayame - Published: 2007-08-31 - Updated: 2007-09-03 - 312 words

0Unrated
I don't own Inuyasha, never did, never will. Although I would love to own a few of the characters, like Inu-no-Tashio and Sesshoumaru, I don't.

Prolog

Naraku had pulled Kagome to him in an attempt to weaken Inuyasha's defense. But Kagome was waiting for this. She pushed the purple-pink power out of her hands and straight into Naraku's chest. She saw his skin peel off, the bone, and then all the demons he was made up of were visibly desinagrate. She pulled the jewel out of the air where his chest would have been and fused it together. A pink light flashed from the jewel rippling out as far as the eye could see. When their vision cleared Kagome had landed safely on the ground.

She looked at Inuyasha holding Kikyo's body. She felt a part of her soul starting to return. When it did Kikyo went completely limp and Inuyasha let out a blood curling howl. Kagome sighed and said, "I wish upon the Shikon-no-tama that Kikyo would be truly alive and have her own soul." The jewel flew from her hands directly over Kikyo's body, before slowly entering Kikyo's chest and a flash of pink came over Kikyo's skin. Kikyo breathed in, and Kagome walked off into Feudal Japan. Miroku and Sango were too wrapped up in hugging and Inuyasha and Kikyo were to into their kissing to notice. And Shippo was in Kaede's village. So no one noticed her departure.

No one, but a long past spirit that had been watching her, ever since she came to the Feudal era. It was saddened by her loss of her love, yet impressed at how she could be selfless. It had never met such a selfless person before. It wanted to give her something in return for her acts of kindness. But what would she want.

Review if you want to.
Sign up to rate and review this story