Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > To Hep a selfless girl prolouge

Chapter 1

by Long_Lost_Years 0 reviews

Kagome is confronter by the spirit.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Kagome - Published: 2007-09-03 - Updated: 2007-09-03 - 725 words

0Unrated

Thanks for the reviews

Oh, and I don't own Inuyasha and stuff so you can't sue.
On with the story!!!

Chapter 1

Kagome walked the mile, from the battle field, back to the God Tree, killing demons along the way. They were attracted to her power. She stood in front of it. So much had happened since she had fallen down the well three years ago. She had just begun her miko training not even a month ago. Her teacher was surprised at how fast she had picked up her skills. But her teacher had been killed by a youkai yesterday. She wouldn't be able to complete her training.

She had chosen to stay here in Feudal Japan, since she had missed so many days at school that she didn't have a future there. The well probably wouldn't work anyways now that the Shikon-no-tama was gone. She had nothing to do but travel. Miroku and Sango were getting married soon. She new it was now a matter of time before Inuyasha and Kikyo mated. So Kagome had to assure she wouldn't mess up their second chance.

She closed her eyes, and single tear rolled down her face. She felt it fall off but she never heard it hit the ground she opened her eyes and saw Inu-Tashio in his spirit form standing before her. His hand had the tear drop in it.

"Tell me Kagome, what is it that you wish for?"

"What do you mean Inu-no-Tashio?"

"You can just call me Toga. (I don't remember which fan fiction I got the name from but the name stuck for me) And what I mean is their anything that you would want. Just one thing in this whole world if you could have it what would it be, Kagome."

"I don't know what I want."

He sat with his back towards the tree. She kneeled in front on him. "You don't want anything?"

"Well yeah, I want to see my family again, and I do want to support Shippo properly, but other than that, no."

"Hnn, can't you just go to your family? Or are they..."

"It's not like that. Do you know of the bone eater's well."

"Yes I do actually. I watch you jump into it then you disappear for days at a time."

"Well it's a portal to 500years into the future. And that's where my family is."

"Then both things would be beyond my power unless...no, you wouldn't want to do such a thing."

"What wouldn't I want to do?"

"To be turned into a demon. And before you ask that would lengthen your life so you would be able to see your family. And I would teach you our ways so you could take care of your adopted pup."

"But why...why would you do such a thing for me. I've never done anything for you. And what about me being a miko. If my powers clash I'd die."

"No you haven't but you deserve it for what you've done for everyone else. And your miko powers would be purged from your body to make way for your demon powers."

"And you could turn me into a demon?"

"No, but I know people that can."

"Who"

"My sons. I need my swords to work together. And Sounga needs to be retrieved."

"Um I hate to tell you this but your sons wouldn't bother to help me."

"Hn, then I'd have to tell them to.

"Like they're gonna' listen to you? They won't heed you. To them you can't do anything you're a spirit. Then I need my body to be retrieved from Inuyasha's eye as well. I could channel my personal power through you and retrieve it."

"You mean take over my body!"

"Yes, I will release control do not worry."

"So what would retrieving your body do."

"Bring me back to life. If I wanted to I could've come back anytime. But nothing had seemed important enough until now."

"Oh, how about Sounga? It's been locked away."

"I know, but when I'm back I could just call it to me."

"So who are we going to first?"

"We won't tonight young one you need to rest. Tomorrow we retrieve the black pearl." With that Kagome put up a barrier around them and drifted off to sleep. On the forest floor."
Sign up to rate and review this story