Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Walk Amongst the Stars Because You Shine Like One

Chapter 10-Second Helpings-July 15

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Kendra and Pete are up for round two.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-04 - Updated: 2007-09-04 - 1091 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ryan was shaking. Wiether it was because he was scared/nervous or just because he was shivering because the air of the recording studio was freezing him, I'll never really know.

Rebekka was here. She had her arm slung around Pete's waist, her hand slightly inside his right back pocket. It was both sweet and disgusting at the same time, and, by the grimacing looks and constant glances he'd shoot at me, Pete felt the exact same way. Ryan kept his head bent to the ground as he either tried to quit or hide his shivering.

"Ryan, you alright?" Rebekka asked quietly.

Ryan looked up at her, not able to say anything. He looked at her dumbstruck. He looked over at me with a look that screamed 'Oh my God, she's talking to me. What do I do?!'

He coughed and nodded "I'm good." He whispered.

Rebekka flashed him a smile and I saw Ryan's face flush a deep shade of red. I wasn't the only one who noticed. When Brendan saw the red, love-struck look on Ryan's face, he looked over at me puzzled. I shrugged at him and shook my head. He stared at me for awhile until he shook his head and dropped my gaze. Thankfully he was smiling so he wasn't angry.

When recording was done for the day Pete told Panic! that they could go hang out, party or something. Of course they left without a further word uttered from Pete's mouth.

I didn't know Pete was up to something until he sent Rebekka away telling her to go hang out with some of her friends. She smiled at him and kissed him neatly on the lips before sneaking off in the same direction that Panic! went. Curious...

As soon as Pete knew we were safe from Rebekka or anyone in Panic! he gathered me up into a hug and smothered my face with butterfly kisses.

"I missed you, Kendra." He whispered.

"Pete it's only been 3 days." I whispered back, wrapping my arms around his thin frame. He kept getting thinner as days went on.

"Three days has been far too long to be apart from you." He replied.

For a moment I wondered if he had ever used that line for other women, but then I shoved that thought to the back of my head and just let Pete's lips skim over my face, neck, and collarbone. Suddenly another thought popped into my head.

"Lets go out." I said. Pete looked up from my neck. I could already feel a mark forming. I was Pete's now. The old skin was back.

"What?" he whispered

"We should go out. Like a club or a movie or dinner or something." I said.

He gazed into my eyes, thinking. For a few seconds I thought he was reading my mind. It looked like he could. He smiled.

"Alright." He stated. "Lets go dancing."

I smiled at him but still I felt kind of guilty that I was going on a date with Pete, Rebekka's boyfriend. Yeah, he was my best friend but we had changed so much since the year before.

He grabbed my hand and he and I walked hand in hand out of the building. Of course, he dropped it as soon as we got outside seeing as we could hear clicking from the bushes. Paperatzi*.

We walked down the street and slipped into an alleyway where no paperatzi could follow and we climbed up the iron stairs by an apartment building into a club that was thumping with music and thick with smoke and half-naked women and men.

Pete led me to a back table and sat me down as he tok my jacket (yes, jacket. I was cold), and get me a drink.

Well, a few drinks later me and Pete were on the dance floor dancing close and getting closer. Whenever another guy tried to take Pete's place Pet would shove them away and continue dancing with me. He wrpped his arms around me and pressed his hips against mine.

Flashes from cameras around the room but Pete and I ignored them and continued acting like we were always together. Once more dance turned to 5. One more drink turned to 7 and before I knew it we were back at Pete's house, fit on his twin bed, skin on skin.

I passed out at around 2 in the morning. Pete kissed my head before wrapping his arms around my waist and closing his eyes. I woke up at 5:30 the next morning and looked at Pete's sleeping form. I placed my lipson his forehead, slid my body away from his, gathered my clothes and put them on as I walked out Pete's door, away from the man i love but can't be with.

Mrs. Wentz was in the kitchen with Pete's sister, Hilary, making pancakes. As much as I love Mrs. Wentz and Hilary or Andrew, I really didn't want to talk to them after I had just walked out of the bedroom where I had drunkinly screwed their son/brother who was equally drunk.

"Hello Kendra. When did you get in last night?" Hilary asked.

I ran a hand through my hair, which was sticking up in every direction, and forced a smile, "Just about 11 last night."

Mrs. Wentz smiled as she chopped up strawberries for the pancakes sizzling in the pan. "Petey loves you very much, you know that right?" she whispered.

I don't think she meant it, but those words were like bullets in the heart and then poring alchol all over it just for extra pain.

"Yes Mrs. W. I know he loves me." I murmured to her, and then I whispered to my self "Almost too much."

Hilary stared at me, her gaze seemed to figure out that I was the main cause for her brother's downfall. I opened my mouth to add more but I heard the floorboards of the upstairs bathroom and bedroom creak and I took that as my cue to get out of there.

I smiled at Hilary and Mrs. Wentz and muttered a good-bye bfore dashing out the door and racing down the street. I left so fast that I forgot my hoodie on the chair by the fire place next to Hilary's chair. When I got to my house I looked back at Pete's house and saw him leaning out the door just staring at me.

Was it just me r did he look like he was crying?
--------------------------------------

*=yes, I spelled paperatzi wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story