Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Die For Me

Umbrel

by Christiexox 3 reviews

READ! It's a short chapter compaired to my others but still... read =P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-05 - Updated: 2007-09-05 - 428 words

0Unrated
Jane’s P.O.V:

** Recap: “ Don’t worry, in less than 24 hours you’ll be my wife.” I looked up at him wide eyed. ‘ I was out for a little more than a day… fuck! Well there still no sign of Gerard thank god. ‘Gerard…’ I sighed at the thought of him. He’s coming and I can’t do anything to stop him…
* End Recap*

For over two hours all I could do was close my eyes and listen to Anthony’s sick sadistic thoughts of what he’s going to do to me once we’re married. Then someone knocked on the door. He murmured some angry words under his breath before he opened it to find a large beast standing at the doorway.

“ You better have a pretty good fuckin reason for standing here pounding your fists on my door,” Anthony said to the creature. It uttered words I could not here to him which he mumbled something in return before closing the door as the abomination walked off. With an amused look on his face, he strode slowly over to me. I knew from the look on his face that something happened and he was going to enjoy telling me. Instead, he stood in front of me keeping the same expression.

“ What the fuck’s your problem or are you just retarded? Wait… I don’t think I’ll have to ask that last question. I already know you are,” I spat at him. That sure as hell wiped the look off his face.

“ You shouldn’t be talking to me like that love. For you see, Umbrel just informed me that he caught three wanderers in the woods. Seems it was a haroquel leading two vampires to the castle.”

“ Gerard,” I whispered as tears ran down my face. He picked up my chin to glance at my face.

“ Now, if you don’t cooperate like I asked you to earlier, with the flick of my wrist,” he stated before moving to whisper in my ear, “ I’ll kill him.”


A/N: Sorry it’s short but I don’t have much time to write and I’ve been having some writer’s block heheh =P Now that school’s starting (for me, tomorrow), I’m going to be even slower since my mother has a computer password and is not letting me on the internet from home so when I can I’ll be at the library… sucks thumbs down* But eh, whatever! I hope you all enjoyed it and thanks! --Christiexox
Sign up to rate and review this story