Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Twenty Two

by countinfives06 0 reviews

Chapter 22, same as before, read, rate and review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-09-06 - Updated: 2007-09-06 - 602 words

0Unrated
They got to the venue in under 30mins and began sound-checking. Now sound-checking is never the most fun thing to watch but it’s even harder to bare when you have the… ahem… delightful… Shannon standing beside you, screaming on her, Petey Wetey gag.
The show that night was going to be pretty mediocre compared to other shows, Billie was nursing a hangover, Mike had a stick up his ass about something, and Tré, well Tré was fairly normal (for him that is), being his usual self, winding everyone up until you felt the need to hurt him. Then there was the thought of leaving Cali again, for two weeks, not long I know, but being back here made me realise how much I missed the bay, everyone I love, and Adie’s cooking, I mean yeah Phil may try, but he never comes close to Adie’s cooking. Another reason for not wanting the tour to end (for me atleast) was the fact that the closer to the end of the tour we got, the closer it got to me telling Billie Joe, I don’t want him to be disappointed in me, I said after the last time no more guitarists, what do I go and do? I fall for one.
“I love you,” that said guitarist says kissing me in the green room just before I went to get the meet and greets.
“I love you more,”
“Not possible,”
“It’s sickening isn’t it?” Patrick says to Andy coming into the green room to fetch Joe.
“You’re just jealous, Patrick, we really need to get you someone, and you, Andy, for that matter,” I say giving Joe another kiss, and making my exit to get the M and G’s!
The kids who come to meet both bands are always crazy, yet, everytime there is one shy kid, usually female, that is too quiet to go over and talk to them, I always try and get them backstage, I know I shouldn’t pick favourites but, I always have a soft spot for them. This time however, there was no shy kid; everyone was going mental, trying to get a piece of my uncles, boyfriend and close friends.
“It must have something do with them being from Cali,” I say smiling to myself.
“What does?” Mike asks.
“Well usually there is a shy kid but here there isn’t any, they’re all crazy,” I say laughing, inviting the next few kids through.
“Yeah I know what you mean, I love being home, and only 2 weeks left Rumer!”
“What’s up with you Mike? You used to love touring,”
“I still do, its just…”
“What is it Mikey?”
“I just think I’m getting to old for all of this, I’m missing out on my little girls life on account of being away all the time”
“Oh Mike, I had no idea you felt that way, you aren’t going to do anything stupid, like quit the band are you?!”
“Rume, I could never do that, you know that, its just being homesick, at home… if that makes sense,”
“Yeah, sort of,” I swap places with Chuck at the entrance door, and let in another 5 kids.
The show that night, as I had predicted, wasn’t as spectacular as it usually is, in the Green Day camp. The guys are tired, they want to get home and have a rest, I know how they feel, and I honestly never thought I’d say this, but I can’t wait to get back to my desk job.
Sign up to rate and review this story