Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Teenage Hearts = Trouble

Teenage Hearts = Trouble

by Firegoddess 3 reviews

READ IT!!!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-06 - Updated: 2007-09-06 - 3224 words

0Unrated
READ, ENJOY AND REVIEW... OR..I'LL HAVE TO REVEAL THE TRUTH ABOUT POTATO CHIPS....THEY DON'T EXSIST!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! cough...ewe...uh...runs away!!!



*It has also come to my attention that all of characters look the same, the only difference being the color of their hair, and a simalarity in their names... I know this.. I created them. For me, it's much easier to see a vision of a person in my mind if I've seen them before.. in my mind..my head..my brain...mush?? If I confused some of you, then I am very, and truely sorry, but I will not change it up.. It's just not in me to change the way my /one original character/* looks like.. And if you've seen my myspace.. My character looks nothing like me..



************************************



When your little, you believe in the impossible. You look into a pool of water, and see mermaids, underwater castles, and magical sprites. You wander in the woods, and see fairies flying overhead, dragons, unicorns, and other magical creatures. Playing in the grass, you imagine your a prince, or princess, ruling over the whole back yard. Being a prince, you slay a dragon, and rescue the princess from a tall tower, also known as a tree. Being a princess, you sit, and wait, talking to the fairies and animals that keep you company. Watching as the prince slays the dragon, rescuing you from your prison and taking you to a far away place, living happily ever after. As children, your led to believe, that the impossible, is possible. But with me, it was entirely different. I was born, a healthy baby girl..and a few mins later, my sister was born. Yeah, I'm a twin. The eldest twin. It was amazing, having someone who looked like you. Growing up, we played in the yard, imagining everything under the sun. We grew up in a happy home..for years, until...our father died.. That's when the world went black to me.. We were only 16, when we moved to Maryland, to start a new life.. Mother was devestated, but she did her best in raising us. Although our father was never home, but always at work, we missed him terribly. He was there to tuck us in at night, and make sure nothing ever happened to us. He came home with gifts, and a warm smile. He told us stories of the impossible, that we should reach for it, when we get older. He gave us dreams, and at a young age, we believed in them...



************************************


BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP... I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock and beat my fist against it till it shut up. Just as I was about to roll over and go back to sleep, there was a soft knock at my door. "Aralana, sweetie, are you awake?" I smiled at the sound of mom's voice and rolled off the bed, landing on the floor. I scrambled to get up and opened the door. She looked at me, worry in her blue eyes. "I heard a noise, are you ok?" I nodded and smiled. "Mmmhmm.. I just rolled off the bed.." She smiled at me and I looked at her. "Ok, well, get ready for school.. It's your first day, and I don't want you girls to be late." I nodded and grabbed some clothes, running to the shower before my sister could. I showered, got dressed, and straighened my hair. When she was in the bathroom, I ran to my bedroom, and sat at my vanity. I put on thick lines of eyeliner and lipgloss. I brushed my hair one last time before throwing on my shoes and running down the stairs. Mom set a plate in front of me as Arica sat down. "Morning mom." She smiled and put a plate infront of my two min younger sister. "Morning sweetie." I ate my food silently and mom sighed, pushing some of my hair back. "Why did you cut your hair this way? It was so beautiful the way it was." I smiled and finished my food, standing up and kissing her cheek. "Because mom." She gave me a stern look. "It looks sorrowful.." I giggled and threw my bag over my shoulder. "Mom, sorrow is just all the rage..." She gave me her famous, "Your lucky I love you," smile and sighed. "Ok. Well, Arica, hurry up. Your sisters ready and your not." Arica laughed and drank the last of her juice, doing as I did. We stood at the door and she sighed. "Ok, you know the way?" We nodded and she gave us a sad look. "You got the keys to the house?" We nodded again and she smiled. "Ok, well, I bought you girls phones, they're already in your bags, they're different so, you shouldn't get them confused... The number to the house, my work and each other, is already programed in it. Uh, Aralana, you make dinner tonight?" I nodded softly and went through my bag. I pulled out the coolest phone. (I was thinking the new iphone, or maybe that new, phone from verizon..) The cover was a skull with a barbedwire rose around it. "Awe, Mom!" I hugged her and she laughed. "Get to school.." We kissed her cheeks softly and ran out the door. Arica looked at me with a smile. "New school.how ya holding up?" I gave her a smile and looked down at the ground. "I could be better.." She nodded and we looked up. The school was in the distance, and we sighed. "I wish we could go back home.." I gave Arica a sad look and shook my head. "This is home now.. We have to get used to it." She wiped away a sad tear and nodded. "Your right." We walked in silence till we got to the school. When we walked in, we sat in the office forever. When we got our schedules, we looked it over and saw that we had the same homeroom. Then, history together.. I had art, and she got some, economics class... It was side by side, so I wasn't worried about losing her.. We had lunch together, and then we split for some math class, which was side by side as well... Then we met up for some computer class. We looked at the lady up front and she spoke. "What class do we go to now?" She looked at us from the top of her glasses. "Homeroom.." We nodded and looked at her expecting more. I got adgitated. "And where is that lady?!?" She looked at me appalled, and Arica held me from getting madder. "Well, Missy, your homeroom is down the hall to the left, room 349." She pointed to the door. "Take a left as soon as you get out of here.." We left and after a few mins, we walked into a class full of people. Intantly we heard people whispering about us. Saying things like, Whoa, twins..and they're girls or, Great, double trouble... I rolled my eyes and looked at the Homeroom teacher. "Hi. I'm Mr. Oakland.. You must be the two new girls.." We nodded and he smiled at us. "Well, I'm also your history teacher, so you don't have to worry about changing classes later...Your stuck with me forever." We shot him a smile and he looked at the class. "Ok, uh, your names? Who's who?" Arica spoke loud and clearly. "I'm Arica Mionette.. if your wondering, I'm the youngest by like, two mins.." They laughed and I spoke softly. "I'm Aralana Mionette.." He smiled and sighed. "Ok, well, pick a seat.." I looked around the room, and froze. I looked into a awesome pair of brown orbs. He was...cute. He smiled at me and motioned to two free seats beside him...I made my way to the back, and so did my sister......


*Joel's POV*


I sat up as the teacher started talking.. "Hi. I'm Mr. Oakland.. You must be the two new girls.." They nodded and my eyes popped out of my head. One girl, she had long straight, raven black hair, streaked with fushia and purple, tipped with blue. Her bangs, fell into her face, hiding her eyes. She had tan skin, and she was a bit on the short side. But, for a shorty, she had long legs, tight curves, a slim stomach and the perfect chest size. She was clad in a tight black shirt, and a pair of tight dark blue jeans. I was lovin the black Vans.. Her sister, was different. For twins, they looked alike, in the face, but everything else was way warped. Her sister, had shorter hair. Same color, but streaked with blonde. She was paler, and a bit bonier. Less curves, and normal blue eyes. "Well, I'm also your history teacher, so you don't have to worry about changing classes later...Your stuck with me forever." They shot him this smile, and the one with the long hair, her's was the brightest.. Then he looked at the class. "Ok, uh, your names? Who's who?" The one with the short hair spoke first, loud and clear. "I'm Arica Mionette.. if your wondering, I'm the youngest by like, two mins.." The class laughed and the long haired one spoke softly. "I'm Aralana Mionette.." He smiled and sighed. "Ok, well, pick a seat.." She looked around the room and her eyes fell on me. I smiled at pointed to the seats beside me. She made her way to the back and sat in the seat next to me. Her eyes stayed low and when she shot me a glance, she smiled. I froze for a moment, her green eyes, they were amazing and bright I shot her a smile and she looked back down, her hair falling back into her face. The class errupted in chatter. It was the first day of school, and we got two new twins. Arica looked at her with a smile. "Come on sis, cheer up." Aralana smiled and nodded. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me. "Hi. I'm Joel." She smiled and Arica eyed me. "Look, don't mess with my sister.." I was about to get defensive, but Aralana spoke. "Sis, I can handle my own.. Don't worry." She gave her a smile and Arica seemed to back down. All too soon, the preppy girls walked up to her, and completely lost interest in me in her sister. Aralana looked back at me shaking her head. "I'm sorry about her. She gets really protective of me." I looked at her confused. "I thought she was the youngest..?" She nodded and moved her hair back. Her eyes looked at me, lined thickly with black eyeliner. "Yeah, she is. But lately, we've had to watch our backs.." She smiled sweetly and I nodded in understanding. "Cool. So what brings you to small town Waldorf?" She shrugged and giggled. "The wind blew us in a day ago. We're just getting settled in." She yawned and I thought hard. "Wait, you moved down the street from me.. Uh, you guys have a huge T.V?" She laughed and nodded. "Yeah, that's us I guess.." I blushed and smiled at her. "Cool. Maybe you'd want to walk with me and my friends after school?" She nodded and looked back at her notebook. Her hair falling back into her eyes. "Uh, what class do you have next? After this one?" Her green eyes fell to the paper in front of her. "Uh, this is my history class, then I have art, and lunch, math and computer class? I don't know, here." She handed me the paper as I laughed. "Ok, we have history together. Then you have art with Billy, ok. Then, you have lunch with me and my friends." I looked up and noticed that she was watching me intently. "Ok, then math with Benji...and lastly, Computer apps with me and Paul." I looked back up and smiled at her. She smiled back and I handed her back her paper. "You can walk with me to my locker. I always meet up with Billy after history, and he can just take you to lunch, you know, if you want to sit with us. And since we all have lunch together, Benji will just walk with you to Math, and I'll come get you for computer apps. Easy." She laughed softly and her green eyes seemed to sparkle. She smiled sweetly and pushed her hair back again. "Thanks Joel. I'm really glad I sat back here.." I nodded and we watched as her sister completely dove into preppy overdrive. She sighed as the bell rang. Everyone got up except a few. She looked at me and was about to gather her stuff when I put my hand on her notebook. "Don't worry. Mr. Oak will just call you to the front, introduce you, then you can come back and sit here. No one sits in those seats." Arica caught that and shook her head. "Uh, I'd rather sit somewhere else." Aralana smiled softly at her and nodded her head. "Ok..that sounds fine." The class began filling up again and the introductions began again. This time, one of the preps called Arica out and she sat near them..


*3rd Person POV*


During lunch, they were all there, except for Joel and one other person. Billy smiled. "Ok, Aralana, this is Paul, and Chris. Chris doesn't talk much, so...don't worry about him." She waved and they waved back. Just as she was about to look for Joel, she felt as someone sat next to her and put an arm around her shoulder. She looked over and smiled, seeing that it was Joel. "Ok, you guys met her already. Aralana, I want you to meet Benji." She looked at the spot next to her, and her jaw dropped. "Benji..is your twin?" He nodded and smiled. "Sup?" She blushed at the way he looked at her and smiled. "Nothing much." Benji laughed and reached up ruffling her hair. "I'm the oldest twin..you know, if you like the older men.." She laughed and slowed up to a giggle. "Cool." Just as Joel was about to say something, Arica put her head on Aralana's shoulder. "What's wrong sis?" Benji looked at them. "Wow, twins too... so awesome." Arica gave Benji the death glare and sighed. "Nothing's wrong Ara bear.." Aralana pulled back and looked at her.. a bit...coldly. "Don't call me that...please..?" Arica nodded and basically forced Joel to move over as she sat down. "I'm starved, but..I didn't bring any money.." Aralana broke out in a grin. "How much do you need, and what will you do for it?" Arica whined and the other guys snickered. "Oh come on, cut me a break! Its a new town, new house, jumbled mind. With everything happening lately, with da-" Aralana stuffed money in her hand and nudged Arica giving her the death glare. "Ok, I get it. You do my chores for a week.." Arica rolled her eyes and groaned. "Fine? Is that it?" Aralana put a hand up to her chin and scrunched up her face. "Come to think of it...not really. Give me a min.." She sighed and then broke out in an evil grin. "You have to do my chores, clean my room, and basically, whatever I want, for a whole week. And you can't ask for more money cuz I'll just add on, and that's a $10...so.." Arica groaned and spit in her hand. Aralana did the same and shook. Then she pointed to the guys. "These are my witnesses. If you back down...they'll each come up with punishment...and there's 5 of them.." Arica nodded and then walked off. Joel looked at her, with an impressed look on his face. "Wow, looks like you got your little sister trained.." Aralana laughed and shook her head, wiped her hand on a napkin. "Well..not really. I never really in force it.. My room's always clean, we don't really do chores, mom gets to them before we can do anything..and..I don't ask much.." They laughed and Benji shook his head. "Ah, there is so much that you need to learn from me." She laughed and sighed happily. Benji then scrunched up his face. "How good are you at math?" She smiled widely. "Well, I have a pretty good, straight A average.. I love math.." Benji broke out in his devilish grin. "Me and you, we're gonna get along just fine." She laughed and shook her head. Joel moved back over to her and looked at her face as she ate. She turned to him, and his face instantly lit up as he looked away. He looked back at her and she smiled sweetly, carrot stick to her lips. "So, uh, it has come to my attention that, you all know where I live? Seeing as we live in the same neighborhood and what not." They laughed and Chris nodded. "Yeah, I saw you bring a huge matteress into your house..by yourself." She giggled and smiled sweetly. " Oh, that was mine. The moving guys were way too lazy to do it themselves, so I said, I'd do it on my own. I moved all my stuff into my room before they even got done with the living room stuff.." They laughed again and Billy spoke. "We have a tough chick. I'd like to see you get in a fight with some one.." Aralana shook her head. "Nah, I'd end up getting beat. I don't fight girls, they fight dirty" She grinned and ate more food.
Later on after school, they all met up and started walking. Joel looked at her. "So, you guys all settled in yet? Or do you still need help getting it all...you know..together?" Arica looked at him weirdly and rolled her eyes. Aralana nodded softly and sighed. "Sadly yes. The only room in the house that's finished with, is mine. I stayed up all night putting my stuff together.." Arica nodded. "Yeah, she's a total neat freak." They nudged each other and laughed. Billy looked at Arica, scrunched up face. "Aren't you a plastic?" Aralana looked her too and smiled. "Yeah, aren't you? Why are you hanging out with us?" Arica rolled her eyes and held her sister's pinky. "Because, I love you. I'm not gonna walk home alone.." She laughed and they got up to the gate. Joel turned to her with a smile. "So, I'm gonna tell my mom that I'm gonna come over, and do homework, then help you move some of your stuff. Is that ok?" Aralana nodded softly and smiled sweetly. "Thanks.. I know my mom will appriecate your help." He nodded and watched as they waved and walked into the house...





************************************


YEAH, OK, REALLY? HMM....TWIN GIRLS...WELL, THIS ISN'T GONNA BE LIKE, TWIN ON TWIN ACTION...I'M NOT..INTO THAT..LOL. That's unrealistic...so is this fanfic, but that's besides the point... so..please review.. I'd greatly appriecate it. Oh, and did you like the begining? I loved it.. It just shows how..uncreative I am..right? Oh, I'll leave you alone now..please review!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story