Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Teenage Hearts = Trouble

Inner Thoughts, Bleeding Wounds, and PANDA

by Firegoddess 3 reviews

READ IT!!!!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-06 - Updated: 2007-09-06 - 3867 words

0Unrated
YEAH, REALLY WEIRD CHAPTER HUH? WELL THIS ONE SHOULD BE BETTER!!!! ENJOY!!!




************************************




*Arica's POV*



When we walked inside, I came to notice, that alot of our stuff consisited of boxes. Aralana walked around them and went up to her room, I followed closely behind her. When I walked in, she looked at me, smiling like she always does. Ok, we're twins, be we're completly different. It never used to be this way. We used to be so close. We'd do everything together. When I fell and scraped my knee, she'd hold her's and cry with me. When ever we got picked on. She stood up tall, and fought back. Back in our old school, she was the popular one, doing sports, cheerleading, school activities. I hung back, and rode her coattails, but, everyone still reffered to me as, "Aralana's twin.. or her sister.." I never had a name for myself. But, when we got home, we were equal. She's treated me like her sister, everything more, and nothing less. But, when dad died...she slacked off. She quit everything. Stopped talking to everyone. She started wearing thick dark lines of black eyeliner. She wore tight fitting black clothes. When she dyed her hair, I knew she wouldn't turn back.. Now, I'd see her sitting in a corner, drawing some picture, and for once, I couldn't read her mind. She'd only look up at me, give me a saddened smile and go back to drawing. Dad was a big part of her life, and now...he was gone. I know she's not taking it well... She looked at me and smiled. "So do you want to go get some of your stuff out and put up..?" I nodded and we walked to my room. Once in, I watched as she bent over a box. Eventhough she's given up on everything lately..she still looked beautiful. She kept her long hair, adding emo bangs. It suited her. She won't admit this, but, she's lucky. She takes after dad.. she just can't see it. He's still so alive in her.. I bent over beside her and picked up some of my things, setting them on my dresser. "You know, you've changed alot Arica.." She looked at me and I turned to her, looking straight into her green eyes. "Really? Good or bad?" She smiled at me, and laughed a little. "Good. Your becoming your own person. I'm proud of you." And for a brief moment. I heard dad's voice. I saw his green eyes looking at me, not hers. I smiled back and turned around, not letting her see the tear that threatened to fall. "Thanks Aralana.." Just as I was about to get more stuff there was a knock on the door. Aralana turned to me, a bit sad. "Don't mention dad ok? I don't...I don't feel like..getting worked up about it.." I nodded softly and we made our way down the stairs. She opened the door and Joel and the guys were there, bags still slung over their shoulders, and a smile on their faces. She moved and they made their way around the boxes and into the living room. Joel looked at Aralana and I could tell that there was something up. Again, my sister may not admit it...but she's the prettier on between us. She tan, I'm pale..She's got green eyes, I've got blue... I took after mom..she took after dad... I shook my head from my thoughts and they looked at me. Joel spoke. "So, do we do homework first, or do we help with all the boxes?" Aralana smiled sweetly and giggled. "We can go up to my room to do homework..Come on." Before she could get away, I took her pinky into my own. She looked back at me and squeezed, smiling slightly. This was our thing..to show that it'll be ok.. We walked into her room, and I laid on her bed, with my books....



*Joel's POV*


I watched as Arica grabbed Aralana's pinky. Aralana looked back and smiled at her. When we walked in her room**, her sister went straight for the bed, and Aralana went for her vanity thing. Everything was...not girly. She had posters of rock bands hanging on her walls. Her walls were painted red. She had family photos every where. Her bed sat in the middle, nothing but black comforters, sheets, pillows.. There was a computer in one corner, beside the bed. Near the window sat two chairs, and in the corner, sat canvas and paints. Near the closet door, was a vanity with all the girly stuff. Around the top of the room, there was a string of lights, all blue. I looked at her and she smiled. "You don't have a dresser? But you have all this nice stuff?" She laughed and nodded. "I have a dresser, its in the closet. I put it in there for more room.." I was impressed. "I like your room it's..so...zen." She blushed and nodded. "Thanks. Make yourselves comfortable." Almost instantly, Billy laid on the bed beside Arica, Benji and Paul sat across in the chairs and Chris sat at the computer. She looked at me and smiled sweetly. She put all her things on the floor and laid down. I sat beside her. "I would've been ok.." She shook her head and winked. "Well, I like the floor. Its better on my back." She giggled and I chuckled. Right when we all got started, everyone started sking questions about it. She's get up and help, then get back to work.. It only took us an hr. When we were done, we packed our stuff and looked at them. "So, where do we get started?" Arica spoke up this time. "Why don't we get started in the living room. Mom finished the kitchen.. So, that leaves her room, and the living room. I mean, Aralana did the bathroom's already." Aralana blushed and smiled. "Hey, I wasn't tired.. I was bored." They laughed and we made our way down the stairs. We started unloading some boxes, and I watched as Aralana picked up something from the bottom. Her hair fell around her face, and I could see right down her shirt. I looked away as she stood up, putting something on the entertainment center. I picked a DVD player and looked at her. "Where do you want me to put this?" She pointed to an empty spot on the center and went behind the T.V hooking it up. Pretty soon, we had everything done... There were just empty boxes, all folded up and put in a pile. It started getting darker outside. Aralana hugged us all tightly and smiled. "Thanks so much you guys. You really helped out." Benji reached over and ruffled her hair. "Anytime.. We'll pick you guys up in the morning?" She nodded and Arica spoke. "Actually, it's just Aralana.. Brittany's picking me up.." He rolled his eyes and shrugged. They grabbed their stuff and started walking out. I stood there, with Aralana and her sister.. Not saying a word. Pretty soon, Arica got the hint and walked off. I smiled at her. "So, Aralana, we should hang sometime..You know.." She nodded and looked down. "Ok, that sounds like fun... We should do that." I nodded and looked up at the sky. "I guess I should go.. I don't want to get into trouble." She reached out and touched my spiked hair, smiling. "Yep. We wouldn't want that to happen.." I turned to walk off, and something was slipped into my hand. I turned just as she closed the door. I looked down and saw that it was a peice of paper with her number in it. I just smiled as I walked home...



*Aralana's POV*


I closed the door and Arica was looking at me. "I don't like him..." My jaw dropped and she just shrugged. "What? I don't. He seems..I don't know..weird." I laughed and shook my head. "Well, you don't have to like him. I do." I smiled as sweetly as I could, and made my way up the stairs. "Where are you going?" I looked down and sighed. "To mom's room. I'm gonna fix her stuff." Pretty soon, she was right behind me as we walked in. I took a deep breath, and she held my arm. I felt as tears started to form. "It smells like him.." She nodded and smiled. "Hold it together.. Lets get all her stuff unpacked ok?" I nodded and we got to work. It didn't take long, seeing as mom was almost done. So, I ran down the stairs and got started on dinner. Right when I was finished, my mom's tired form walked through the door. "Hey mom." She looked at me with a smile. "That smells good." Arica ran in there and we stood on each side of her. Using one hand to cover her eyes. "OK, we have a surprise for you." We walked her to the living room and let her go. She smiled widely and hugged us both. "How did you girls do all this?" I looked up at her and smiled. "I made some friends with the neighborhood boys. They helped with the living room. We fixed your room ourselves..Now the only room left is Arica's." Arica blushed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, we figured you'd be tired.." She kissed us both and smiled. "This is great girls. Thank you." I nodded and sat her down at the table, fixing her plate.. "Here..You eat. I'm gonna go do some work..on the computer.." She nodded and I made my way up stairs, and to my room. I closed the door and sat at the canvas in the corner. I removed the cover and smiled. I reached down in the hold, and pulled out a pencil, and began sketching... making fine lines darker, making thin lines broader. I connected area's, and erased clutter. Soon, I pulled away, smiling again before getting out my paints. Thoughts filled my head as I began my long brush strokes. I hate the way I look. I was my father. I had his tanned skin,and his green eyes. I remember when it was just the two of us one day..mom and Arica were at home sick. We drove to the store and this lady, came up to him, smiling. "Wow, you have such a beautiful daughter. She looks just like you." I remember looking up at him and he was beaming. "Doesn't she though? I've got another one, just like her, sick at home her mom." I nodded my head, and smiled, showing my lack of front teeth. "There's two of me!" The lady laughed and rubbed the top of my head. "Twins? Awe, how cute." Then she walked off. Dad picked me up and held me securely with a smile. "I love you Aralana. Your my little angel." I remember hugging his neck and giggling as he tickled me. "I love you too daddy." I pulled away from my thought as tears started to fall. I was really close to dad. I learned art, music, and the impossible from him. I laid on my bed, and hugged marie..a stuffed bear he gave me. I was 6, when he gave it to me. "Here's a bear for my little Ara bear.." I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping the tears would stop...but they kept falling.. It wasn't fair. How could I lose my father? Pretty soon, I heard a noise at my door. I opened it and looked down. "OMG, PANDA!!!" I picked up the last gift my father ever gave me and hugged him close. Mom looked at me with a smile. "He finally came in.. Your sister has Bear..so.." I saw that tears were in her eyes and I smiled sweetly. "Thanks mom.." Panda licked at my face and I patted him softly. He was a scuffy little dog that barely made it past my ankles. He was my little panda bear. He was a pomerianian with the same markings of a panda. Dad told me that it took him forever to find a dog that suited me..Panda was the one.. Bear, was a different story. She was crazy, like a fox.. She only listened to Arica and did what she told her..but when she saw me, she'd hide and attack my toes when I least expected it... I set panda down and he jumped on my bed. "Your father, he loved you girls.." I nodded and wiped away my tears. "I know mom.." I hugged her and pulled back with a stuffy nose. "And daddy would want you to be happy.. Cheer up? Please?" She nodded and moved my bangs. "Your hair...it's pretty." I laughed and she sighed. "I'm gonna go, and shower." I nodded and let her go. I looked over and saw that all the lights were off down stairs, so it was pretty late..Arica's light was on, and so was mom's. I went back into my room and closed the door. Panda picked his head up and wagged his tail. I smiled at his spunkyness and pat his head. "I love you too.".. I laid back down and felt as he moved so that his head rested on my arm. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep....
The next morning, I woke up with a killer headache and some one licking my toes. I sat up and looked around the room, temporarily forgetting where I was. I groaned and made my way to the bathroom, and got ready. As soon as I got out, my toes got chewed on. "ARICA, IF YOU DON'T GET BEAR HER NEW NAMES GONNA BE FOOTBALL!!" There was a whistle and I could've sworn that dog gave me the evil eye as she walked back. I ran to my room and saw that it was 6:40, giving me more than enough time. I threw on some shoes, and grabbed Panda's leash. "Come on sweetie, lets go for an early morning walk.." He gladly submitted and we walked out the door.....


*Joel's POV*


I woke up early and got showered and dressed. Right when I walked pass the window by the door, I saw Aralana. She was clad in a tight black halter top, and shortsleeved hoodie zip up. She wore tight bluejeans and her famous black Vans. In her hands she had a leash, and a panda bear.. I opened the door and she looked over. She smiled at me and kept walking. "Hey, Aralana, what's that thing? A baby panda?" She laughed and made her way across the street and over to my door. "Nope.. He's Panda, my dog.." I reached down and patted him. "Cool. I didn't see him yesterday.." She smiled widely and giggled. "Mom brought him home yesterday. She had to pick him and Bear up." I raised a brow. "Two dogs, Panda, and Bear?" She nodded and spoke softly. "Yeah, Bear reaks havoc...so..that's her name.. Panda, is my sweet little baby." He jumped up into her arms and she hugged him tightly. "I have to give him his walk or he'll be bored all day." Set him down and I looked at her. "Do you want me to join you?" She nodded and we walked down the sidewalk. "So, how do you like it here so far?" She sighed and shrugged. "It's ok I guess.." I laughed and she laughed with me. I looked over and saw just as her dimples were disappearing. "So, Aralana..." She looked over at me and lifted her brow. "So...Joel..." There was a few mins of silence. We just watched as the dog got used to his surroundings. "Are you a virgin?" I stopped and looked at her surprised. "What? Why are you asking me that?" She gave me this soft laugh and shrugged. "I don't know.. Your not saying anything." I sighed, and started laughing too. "Yeah..Uh...No, I'm not a virgin....." I looked at her from the corner of my eye. "Are you?" She smiled sweetly and nodded. "Yep.. 100%. I'm proud of it. Arica, may be a different story.." She srunched her face up softly and put a finger to her chin. I shook my head with a smile and we started walking back. "So, Aralana...what's up with your family? Where's your dad?" I glanced over and saw as she looked hard at the ground. "Uh..He's on a trip. We won't see him for a while.." She looked up at me, and I could've sworn I saw tears. "Don't mention it around Arica or mom.. They'll freak.. We miss him.." I nodded and we spent the next few mins talking about music. After a while, a car pulled up and picked up Arica while Aralana was walking with us guys. She seemed a bit down, but she didn't show it.. Paul looked at her and picked her up. "AHHH!!" She laughed as he put her down and Benji swung her around. "SPEAK!!" When he stopped Billy looked at her. "What kind of dog was that you were walking today? It looked like a minature Panda.." She smiled sweetly and sighed. "That was Panda, my Pomerainian... He's a sweetheart.." When we got to the school, we sorta, split off.. During lunch, I noticed that Aralana was nowhere around. I looked over at the guys. "Hey, look, don't mention anything about their dad.. They get really bummed about it.." Benji had a confused look on his face. "Where is he anyway?" I shrugged and sighed. "She said that he was on some trip. They wouldn't see him for a while.." They nodded and Aralana sat down. "What's going on?" They shook their heads and she looked at them sharply. "Ooookaaay.." All too soon, Chris, Paul and Aralana got sucked into some "brainy" conversation, leaving the rest of us out. I watched as the wind blew her hair softly to one side, a few strands in her face. Her emo bangs uncovered her eyes, revealing that beautiful green color. She laughed and her dimples popped out, revealing a whole new world. I was snapped out of my trance when Benji put his hand on my shoulder. "Might want to wipe some of that drool." I rolled my eyes and looked down at my food.. I just met this girl yesterday, and I'm already falling for her.....



*Arica's POV*


I watched as Joel looked down at his food, from across the school yard. He liked my sister... that was the only way I could explain the look in his eyes. When they came over yesterday, he'd look at her, then turn away when she'd look at him. And by the way he talks to her, talking low so that everyone else won't hear what their saying.. its obvious.. I turned my attention from Joel to Brittney as she spoke. "What's up with your sister? You guys are twins, but way different.. She's like, what's the word Marie?" Marie laughed and spoke up loudly. "A nerdy Freak." I looked at them both. Brittney was your classic barbie. Fake blonde hair, blue eyed, and curvy. Marie, she was...different. She had the same blue eyes, but dark brown, shoulder length hair, and a fake tan with a really unrealistic white smile. I just smiled and looked down at my food. If only they knew her. Brittney's voice rang through my ears. "I saw her walking with Joel this morning. And after school yesterday. Did the freaks hook up on the first day of school?" I shook my head and smiled at her. "Nope. He was just walking with her. Trust me, I'd know if my sister got a boyfriend.." Marie leaned close to me. "Really? That loud?" I looked at her wide eyed. She just called my sister a slut. "NO, not like that. She gets really giggle-ly. Ewe." They laughed and they shook their heads. Brittney stood up and sighed. "We're gonna get some soda's. We'll be right back." I nodded as they left. After a few mins of aloness.. I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hi, I'm Chasity.." I looked at her soft curly blonde hair, her bright blue-ish brown eyes, and her really pretty dimpled smile. "Hi, I'm Arica.." She nodded and looked around for the girls. "Don't listen to Brittney and Marie.." I looked at her confusedly. "Why?" She sighed and looked over at my sister and the guys. "She used to date Joel. He broke up with her, because he found out that she used him for sex." I looked at her wide eyed as she nodded. "And he's not the freak she says he is. He's a really cool guy, everyone here knows that. She's just jealous because your sister is better looking that she is. And she's probably only friends with you because you know all the dirt on her.. She's gonna bring your sister down.." Before I knew it, she got up and walked off, as Brittney and Marie sat down. "What was that all about?" I shook my head and gathered my things. "Nothing.. Don't ever talk to me again." I walked off and sat with my sister, surprising her a bit. Her green eyes looked at me with concern. "What's wrong?" I shook my head and smiled. "Nothing.. I missed you.." She laughed and threw her arm around me. "Where's your eye liner?" She pointed in her bag and I went through it. Once found, I did as she did, and put on thick dark lines, along with my lipgloss. I smiled as she smiled back. Billy threw his arm around me too. "Looks like she's joined the dark side." They all burst out laughing and I felt...relieved. But, then again, it was just like our old schools. I'm trying to be my sister again. I felt as my chest sorta, thumped.. It hurt a bit. Aralana leaned in and whispered in my ears, taking my pinky into her own. "Your a big girl now.. You can be different. Don't be freaked by it." I nodded and she smiled at me, showing her pearly whites. I looked up and saw as Joel looked at us. His eyes mostly focused on Aralana. I might have lied a little to her last night... It's not that I don't like him.. Its that I do....



************************************

** Ok, when you walk into the room, the way out is behind you... In the right corner, there's a painters canvas... further up, there's a window... in front of the window, there's a table, and two chairs... Ok, so, the door's still behind you, the wall infront of you, towards the middle, there's her bed.. to the left, there's her computer and desk.. ON the left wall, theres a sliding door closet, and a vanity... there? Better description for you??


YEAH, THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT LONG AND BORING. BUT IT WAS GOOD RIGHT? WELL, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, PLEASE REVIEW.. AND ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story