Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gone for Nothing

Chapter 3

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

oooh the news

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-07 - Updated: 2007-09-07 - 865 words

0Unrated
I just finished eating my dinner and looked up to see Bob’s piercing blue eyes staring at me; lost in his own world. It was dark and it was nearly bedtime for me and Bob gave me the guest room for me to sleep in. We’ve been talking about random things since we arrived to his house that we forgot to eat. I found out that he works as a sound engineer for The Used which I was shocked. I’m not a big fan of The Used but I like their songs. When I told him about me I was kind of slightly embarrassed because I’m just an average teen that has nothing to do but work at a clothing store and hang out with their friends in their spare time. I didn’t tell him about my parents, I just said that my family was fine. Thankfully he didn’t ask anything about my problem which I would not have answered to him. I waved to his face to distract him. He startled but then smiled.

“You’re finished at last!” he said.

I chuckled, “Well you should know that I love taking my time with my food”

He smiled again, “So um… you wanna have a shower? Coz you look dirty”

I smirked. “If that’s ok with you”

He nodded, “And I guess I’ll give u my old pajamas if that’s ok with you” he smiled.

I nodded and stood up. A few seconds later I stared at him, “Do you mind leading me the way to the bathroom or should I go and find it myself?” I asked.

He startled again, “Oh, sorry” he chuckled and stood up and led the way.

I shook my head, he’s a dreamer. I wonder what he thinks about…



xx




I woke up with the alarm clock gripped in my hand, I couldn’t sleep last night and I was afraid of Bob you know maybe he got drunk and decided to rape me. I sat up; I couldn’t stop seeing the image of Sally bleeding to death on the couch. I folded the sleeve on the pajamas that Bob gave me, it was dark blue and it had ‘I’m dark and handsome at night’ which made me laugh when I first wore it.
I went down stairs and went to the lounge room and open the TV, the news was on. I sat down on the most comfortable sofa ever and listened to the news.

“Now to other news” said the news woman, “A teenage girl was stabbed to death in her house on Friday night. The police are yet to find the killer. Their prime suspect is another teenage girl who was at her house at the time of death due to her phone left at the house. The police are now trying to find her, if anyone seen a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a white t shirt and black shorts, it is known that her name is Cassie O’ Field. If anyone has seen her please contact the police”

I stayed seated there for a few minutes just trying to take all that in. they think I killed her. They think I murdered my beloved best friend! Why didn’t my parents say anything? Or Sally’s parents? I mean they love me, more than my own parents. I was about to let a tear fall down my pale cheeks when I heard Bob coming downstairs. I sat still hoping he didn’t notice me but unfortunately he did.

“Good morning!” he yawned as he stood next to the sofa I was sitting on.

“Good morning” I replied. I made sure my hair covered my eyes and then pushed past Bob and went into the bathroom.


I went in the kitchen and waited for Bob in his boxers and shirt to get ready breakfast. I don’t like making breakfast coz I’m sleepy and tired and won’t be bothered to.

“Hey, you ok?” he asked as he placed my place in front of me.

“Totally I’m fine” I smiled at him.

He sighed. “Ok”

We ate in silence.

Bob cleared his throat after we finished and still sitting at the table. “You look good in the pjs” he smiled.

I smiled while slightly blushing.

“So, um… do you wanna like go out to the mall and stuff?” he asked
uneasily.

“Sure, if that’s ok” I replied.

“Totally” he smiled.

“Um… Bob? Can I borrow just a piece of clothing off you?” I asked.

“Sure, I guess we should buy you clothes” he chuckled.
“But”

“No buts, I wanna do this ok?”

I nodded.

When I got ready I made sure my hair was tied up and put heaps of eyeliner on that I borrowed off Bob. I checked myself at the mirror and made sure that I don’t look like myself. I hope no one recognizes me.

“Are you coming?” Bob called out from downstairs.

“Yea” called back and ran out of the room.






Tell me what you think pleassse!
Sign up to rate and review this story