Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gone for Nothing

Chapter 4

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

shopppping

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-09-18 - 636 words

0Unrated
“Come on Melissa, just get out and let me see” Bob called out.

I sighed and walked out of the change room, “Ok, how do I look?”

“Sexy” he smiled then slightly shook his head; “I mean you look nice” he blushed.

I was wearing an off-white colour summer dress and you could clearly see that my face turned
red, “Thanks” I smiled.

“Ok, hurry up and lets buy it” he pushed blonde hair out of his eyes.

“Bob, come on, you bought me a million clothes already!” I pleaded.

“But I like spoiling you”

“I know, but-“

“Ok this will be the last one I’ll buy”

“Fine” I walked back into the change
room and changed back into my clothes. Bob has been buying me clothes and stuff when we arrived to the mall, its cute but why is he doing this to me? It’s like I’m gonna die in a couple of days or something. Or am I?




xx





I shut the bathroom door quickly and put the bottle of bleach on the table. I thought about it all day and decided that I was going to bleach my brown hair as I needed to disguise myself.



I was sitting in the bedroom where I sleep in and stared at the mirror with my newly dyed blonde hair.

The door knocked, “Hey Melissa can I come in?” Bob called out.

“Yea”, I called back.

“Melissa I-“he stopped in his tracks, “What happened to your hair?”

“I…bleached it” I looked down.

“Oh honey, why?” he sat down next to me.

I froze for 1 milli-second when he said ‘honey’ but I ignored it and shrugged my shoulders.

“Still you look pretty” he smiled and stroked my hair, “Though you could have told me and we could have gone to the hairdressers”

I chuckled, “You should stop spending money on me”

“Nah, I want to” he put his arms around me.

I looked at his clear blue eyes that held all kinds of emotions. I felt him move closer and closer until I was inches away from his face. We were so close that I could hear him breathing. He leaned in slightly but still did not take his eyes off mine. Our lips slightly touched when we both pulled away at the same time. We sat in silence; afraid to look at each other. Omg we were about to kiss! I mean our lips touched! My heart was beating so fast and that was the only thing I could hear. I think I’m falling in love…

“Um, I’ll go order pizza” Bob stood up and went.

I stood up and jumped up and down, I was so happy. Ok it’s kinda weird I know, but… I never felt this way before. I wanted his lips on mine again. I was shaking my hands as if it was hot, well it was my insides were burning and I was jumping up and down when Bob came in.

“Um… Melissa?” he said.

Shit. I stopped jumping and shaking my hands and didn’t dare to look at him because my face was flushed. “Um…yea?” my voice shook

“I… never mind”

I gave the guts to turn to him and saw him trying to stop himself from laughing, “Hey, what’s so funny?”

“Nothing” he said.

I crossed my arms, “Nothing my arse”

He started laughing.

“Shut up” I stomped my foot.

“Sorry” he covered him mouth with his hand.

The door bell rang, “Oooh! Pizza!” he squealed and ran downstairs.

My stomach growled, ooh am I hungry. I decided that I should just forget about the kiss, I mean Bob looks like he already did which is unfortunate for me.












please tell me what you think... it reallly helps.... :)
Sign up to rate and review this story