Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Losing It

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

Read and find out ;P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2007-09-08 - Updated: 2007-09-09 - 1512 words - Complete

1Hot
Chapter 19-

I looked across at Gerard and smiled, and he smiled back.

“What?” Gerard asked.

“Nothing.” I said, shaking my head.

“What?” Gerard wined childishly.

“Nothing.” I wined back.

Gerard and I stared at each other, smiling.

I leant in a forcefully kissed him.

“What was that for?” Gerard whispered after I pulled back.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you too, but, why all that?” Gerard asked, confused.

“Because you deserve it.” I replied.

Gerard cocked his eyebrow questionably.

“Because tonight was perfect Gerard, thank you.” I whispered, resting my head on his chest.

Gerard smiled and wrapped his arms loosely around me.

“You deserve it.” Gerard replied.

I lifted my head up at Gerard slowly and looked at him. Gerard shifted his glance to me and stared into my eyes. He slowly leant down and kissed me, I smiled against his lips and kissed back.

Gerard placed a hand on the bottom of my back and slowly began to lean towards me, making me fall back on the other side of the couch.

We continued to kiss, Gerard’s lips occasionally leaving mine so he could leave a few trails on my neck before working on my mouth again.

Gerard shifted his weight so he was hovering over me. He smiled again before we kissed once again.


I had my legs rested on each side of his, with my knees up.
Gerard slowly brought his hand back and began to seductively slide his hand from the bottom of my ankle, to the very top of my thigh.

“You’re so beautiful.” Gerard whispered in my ear, making me stop my actions and look him in the eye.

He knows how I feel about my body and about myself. Compliments are not welcomed for me.

“I mean it. You’re the most beautiful girl to walk this earth Rachel.” Gerard whispered, running his hand slowly up and down my right thigh.

He kissed my neck forcefully before biting at it roughly.

I moaned and arched my back.

Gerard kissed me again, forcing his tongue into my mouth, not that I minded.

He began to slide my shirt up my body and pull it over my head, breaking the kiss briefly.

Gerard smirked when he saw my lacy red and black push up bra, and I began to feel something poke into my inner thigh.

I giggled and gave Gerard an appalled look, but he only responded with a cheeky grin as he slid down slightly, sliding his hands down me with him.

He rested his warm hands on my hips as he began to kiss down my stomach. He reached the top of my skirt and looked up at me with lustful eyes.

My breath quickened, I was starting to get nervous now, I’d never done this before.

His eyes remained locked with mine as he lifted his right hand off my hip and began to slide down my skirt.

“Wait, Gerard.” I panted slightly. “Can we at least take this to the bedroom?” I asked.

“Good idea.” Gerard mumbled as he slid up and kissed me before getting up off the couch.

Gerard gave me his hand and helped me up. His arm loosely hung around my waist as we began for the stairs. Out of nowhere, Gerard turned around and slammed me into the wall.

“What the fuck Gerard?” I whispered as he started kissing up and down my stomach quickly.

“I had to have a bit more of you.” He mumbled.

“You had your arm around me?” I questioned.

“Wasn’t enough.” Gerard smirked as he brought his head up again and shoved me along slightly.

I got the hint and began to walk backwards with my back still sliding against the wall slightly.

We reached Gerard’s room, and with his eyes still closed, he reached behind me and flung the door open. The door bashed against the wall loudly as we moved backwards quicker.

We stood still for a few seconds, tongues still in each other’s mouths when Gerard forcefully pushed me back. I gasped as my back hit the soft mattress.

Gerard’s hands slid my skirt down slowly; I felt a sharp prick in my stomach.

He pulled it completely off, dropping it beside him lazily.

“You’re hearts racing… I can feel it.” Gerard said breathlessly.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again.

I ripped his shirt off quickly and began unbuckling his belt. He seemed to like this, because I felt him get slightly harder.

Gerard slid his hand up my left side and played with my bra before I arched my back and allowed him to unclasp it.

I was getting extremely nervous now; this was probably the furthest I’d gone with anyone before.

Gerard leant down and kissed each of my breasts lightly a few times before bringing his hands up and gently rubbing them.

I moaned lowly in the back of my throat.

Gerard’s hands wondered down and tugged at the sides of my underwear. I slowly breathed in as he did so. I swallowed hard as my hands slid down Gerard’s sides and began to slide down his briefs. He placed his hands on top of mine and pulled them the rest of the way down.

He kissed me again and brought his hand up my inner thigh.

“Gerard?…” I whispered.

“I know.” Gerard replied, taking the hint and reaching his hand over and retrieving a condom from his bedside table.

I stared up at the ceiling as he slid it on, trying to keep my breathing under control.

I was about to lose my virginity. To Gerard. To the guy I considered my best friend for six years. It was pretty safe to say, I was freaking.

Gerard had obviously finished and pecked me softly on the lips.

“You sure you wanna do this?” Gerard asked in a shaky voice.

Turns out I wasn’t the only one that was nervous. That kinda makes me feel better I guess.

“I’m sure.” I whispered.

“Sshh… Just relax Gerard. Let it happen.” I said soothingly, rubbing his back.

“I’m afraid I’m gonna screw up.” Gerard admitted quietly.

“You’re not going to screw up.” I assured him. “You’re going to screw me.” I added with a seductive smile.

I opened my legs a little bit more, and I felt Gerard’s tip rest on my opening as he positioned himself.

“Ready?” Gerard breathed in my ear.

I shivered at the feeling.

I took a deep breath in as I nodded.

Gerard took that as a “yes” and I felt him slowly push himself into me.

I took a sharp intake of breath as he did so; it hurt a little.

Gerard slowly began to move in and out of me, looking into my eyes, and occasionally leaning his head down to kiss me lovingly.

I whimpered, as the pain got a little more intense but ease at the same time.

“Tell me if I’m hurting you?.” Gerard whispered in my ear.

“You’re not. Keep going.” I panted.

Suddenly, the pain was gone, and I started to feel the pleasure kick in.

I gave a long moan and arched my back.

Gerard sensed my change and started to speed up his thrusts. He groaned as his slammed into me.

“Gerard.” I moaned quietly.

Gerard groaned again and sped up even more.

I dug my nails into his back and he moaned loudly, making me smile.

My climax was starting to build as I moaned aggressively.

“Fuck.” I squealed softly as I started to meet Gerard’s thrusts, pulling him deeper inside me.

“Oh god.” Gerard ground out, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

“Gerard.” I pant. “I’m, I’m coming.” I stutter breathlessly.

Gerard moaned a loud, broken moan, throwing his head back and increasing his wild thrusts even more.

Gerard thrust deep inside me one last time before an overwhelming sensation took over me. I moaned long, hard and loud as I arched my back, dug my nails into Gerard and tightened around him.

Gerard moaned and came at that moment, stiffening and taking a sharp breath as he did so.

He spilt his load and collapsed on top of me breathlessly.

We laid their panting, trying to catch our breaths for a few minutes before Gerard pulled out of me and slipped the condom off. He leant over, shifting his weight to the side of the bed and throwing the used condom in the rubbish bin under his desk.

Gerard sighed again and rolled over beside me on his back. I rolled over towards us and snuggled into his chest. Gerard reached over and pulled the doona over us, keeping us warm.

He leant down and kissed my forehead.

“I love you.” Gerard whispered into my hair.

“I love you too.” I said happily, smiling before drifting off to sleep.

Soon followed by Gerard…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comments?
Sign up to rate and review this story