Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nothing Else Matters

Chapter 2

by xBULLETSx 3 reviews

Part two. What happens five years after that eventful day?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-11 - Updated: 2007-09-11 - 1124 words

0Unrated
I can’t believe it…she’s gone. I stood there in the middle of the road, a million thoughts running wild in my head. The rain still pelted down, soaking me right through. “Hey son, its dangerous standing in the middle of the road like that.” A plump man said. He came and stood next to me. “Are you okay son?” he said putting a hand on my shoulder. I felt the tears trying to break free. Trying my hardest to keep them back but couldn’t. I burst out crying and fell to the ground. I curled myself up and rocked myself from side to side, still sobbing my heart out. “What are you crying for dear boy?” The plump man said pulling me up from the ground. “She’s…she’s…she’s gone!” I said in between sobs. “Ah, I’m guessing you really liked this girl?” he asked. I nodded and carried on crying, even harder now. “I really loved her…I just…I just never got round to telling her. I tried to keep her off my mind by dating other girls. I guess she was just supposed to be in there.” “Did she love you?” He then asked me. I nodded my head yes. “She told me so in a letter.” I told him looking at the letter scrunched up in my hand. “Then…why did she leave?” he asked looking at me with a sympathetic look. I trailed my thoughts back to what had happened. “We had a fight. She told me my girlfriend was cheating on me but I wouldn’t have any of it.” I started crying really hard again. “The last…thing I told her was that…was that…I hated her and that I never wanted to see her again. But I was lying…I LOVE HER AND I NEED HER!” I cried out. “Listen son, trust me…if she loves you, she will come back to you.” “And…and if she doesn’t?” I stammered. “If she’s does not, she didn’t love you like she said…and you’re better off forgetting her. Don’t shed your tears on things that don’t matter.” He said walking away…


-Five years later-

I was sitting in my bedroom going over all the letters. All the letters I had written to Lily but had never posted. I know it sounded crazy but it was my way of dealing with it. When I wasn’t writing to Lily I was drinking. And if I wasn’t drinking I was sleeping. Nothing else matters to me any more…I should be happy with my life. I mean I’m in a successful band and I have the best friends any man would die for. But…I guess God just wanted me to be miserable…

Lily’s P.O.V

“Lily are you ready?” my mam called from downstairs. “Yeah, I’ll be down in two minutes.” I shouted back. It was my mams big day. She had called the wedding off five years ago because she found out she was pregnant with my gorgeous baby brother Jayden. She wanted him to be the page boy so she had waited five years for him to be able to do the job. I walked down the stairs in my suit – yeah so I was wearing a black suit but there was no way I was going to wear a dress! “Mam ya look great!” I yelled when I saw her in her gorgeous white wedding dress. She smiled at me. “Thank you darling, No offence Lily, but you actually look like you’re the groom in that suit.” “Thanks!” I screeched. “Nar man ya look adorable!” she said to me before walking to the front door where the limo was waiting. Today was going to be so much fun!

Mikey’s P.O.V

“Gerard, get off your lazy arse and come on! We have a wedding to go to.” I said pulling Gerard off his bed. “Why do we have to go to this stupid wedding anyhow?” he asked half asleep. “Because, they paid for us to play at their reception so come on!” “Okay I’m coming!” he shouted and pulled from my grip. Damn he had been so moody ever since Lily left…I wish she would come back. For Gerard sake not mine, because I really don’t think Gerard can last much longer like this…

_____________________________________________


-Reception Party-

Lily’s P.O.V

“To Joanna and Harry!” Uncle Billy, the best man shouted. “TO JOANNA AND HARRY!” Everyone repeated in the room holding up their glasses. Even Cuba was showing signs of happiness. “Okay everyone’s gotta dance now!” Uncle Billy said grabbing Aunt Marie. Everyone started dancing…well everyone but me. I sat in the corner by the stage. “Excuse me sir, is this the Coleman wedding?” someone asked from behind me. “Actually I’m a girl and yes it is the Colema…” I trailed off when I noticed the person who I was talking to. “Gerard?” I asked, fearing my answer. Shock absorbed his face when he realised who I was. “Lily…is…is that you?” he asked me. I stood up, nodded and threw my arms around him.

Gerard’s P.O.V

I can’t believe it…she’s here! This is unreal! She unwrapped herself from me. “So how have you been?” she asked. How dare she ask that! No Gerard. Don’t lose your temper, that’s how you lost her before. “How’ve I been…I’ve been fucking terrible! Why did you leave me like that!” I asked trying to keep my voice as low as I could so I didn’t disturb everyone else. “I left because you asked me to.” She said without hesitation and started walking away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the back of the stage. “I never asked you to leave!” I bellowed. “Of course you did! If I remember correctly you said you hated me and never wanted to see me again.” She said with teary eyes. “I didn’t mean it! I fucking loved you! I thought you would have guessed that when I started chasing your bloody car!” I roared waving my arms in the air. She was silent for a moment. “Do you still love me now…or was it only back then?” she asked. I thought. I didn’t know what to say. “I’ll take that as back then.” She said. She ran back to the front of the stage. “LILY WAIT!” I shouted running after her, but she had already disappeared into the crowd of dancing people.

TBC……
Sign up to rate and review this story