Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Collapse (again)

by cococrazy 3 reviews

Sorry it's taken so long. Been a bit pre-occupied. Blame it on a boy called Chris. Because of him, instead of continuiing with this story i've been scremiang along to 'I hate men' at the t...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-09-12 - Updated: 2007-09-12 - 822 words

0Unrated
She sauntered over to us.

I couldn't help but notice that she was looking thinner than ever.
Her face was drawn, and she looked frail. Dark circles were formed around her eyes making her look like she hadn't slept in days.

'What are you doing here?' Asked Ryan when she reached us 'your supposed to be in France.'
'Well i came to see you of course.' She said.
'What the- see me?'
'Well i heard you were arriving in Enlgand so i took the Euro star here.'
'Courtney, why the hell would i want to see you?' He asked.

She frowned, then looked at me.
'Oh i see, your putting on that act in front of her to make yourself look all innocent.'

Ryan flipped.

'What the fuck are you on about?! Why are you doing this to me, are you completely insane?'

I still remained silent. I didn't know what to say. I was confused, trying to get my head round it all.
Courtney was here? In England? Claiming she had come to see Ryan?

And Ryan was saying he didn't want to see her.

But she claims it's an act.

I need air.

I made a beeline for the exit.

'Brooke, wait!' Ryan called, coming after me.

I power walked down the street, not quite sure where i was going.
I had absolutely no clue about anything anymore.
Nothing was making sense.
What the hell was going on?

Ryan's a fast runner, and was close to catching up with me.

'Leave me alone!' I yelled back at him.

'Brooke, you can't honestly think what Courtney said is true?' He called back.

'I don't know what to believe anymore' I called over my shoulder. 'All i know is that i don't want to speak to either of you right now.'

Courtney was now catching up to both of us, calling Ryan's name

'You can't just leave!' He called 'i'm gonna be gone tomorrow Brooke. i thought we were getting somewhere.'

'We weren't getting anywhere Ryan.' I called over my shoulder again, walking even faster

'But you said it could be true that Courtney had set it up! Brooke you have to admit it all makes sense doesn't it?'
'No it doesn't. What about the lame excuse of not writing your lyrics cos' you were too busy 'thinking' of something that you can't even remember, apparantally.'

I walked across the road. Ryan was still stuck on the opposite side waiting for traffic to pass. Courtney had almost caught up.

'I'm telling the truth!' He yelled across the street above the roar of traffic.

I turned around.

'Well what were you thinking about for the hours the rest of us were at dinner then?' I yelled back 'it's a hard excuse to believe Ryan.'

'It's not important what i was thinking about.'

'Oh really? Ryan i can't believe your trying to cover it up by saying you were too busy 'thinking.' The least you can do is think of a passable reason for what you were thinking of. It might back up your story a little. Just a little advice.'

'Fine. You really wanna know what i was busy thinking about when i was supposed to be writing my lyrics?' Ryan called.

'Yes please!' I yelled back.

'I was thinking about you! I was thinking about us! And i was thinking about how much i love you and when i should tell you that
i love you!!' He practically bellowed across the street.

He loves me?

I just stood there staring at him, kinda speechless for a moment.
He was panting from all the running , and at the strength of his outburst, staring back at me.

Courtney was looking back and forth between us , with a furious expression on her face.

She marched across the road to me, pointed a manicured finger in my face.

'You! Your not going to believe this are you?!!' She spat, pointing over to Ryan.

She turned around to face him.

'LIAR!' She yelled.

She looked abolutely crazy.
Her face was scrunched and bright red. You could see veins potruding from her head.
Her hair was a mess and her fists were scrunched.

She looked like a bull, about to charge.

Then , right there in the middle of the street, she had a tantrum.

The type you see 2 year olds having.

Screamingt and kicking. At no-one in particular.

I'd never seen her like this before.
She was going insane.
How could something bring out so much anger in her?

She calmed down a bit, as Ryan and i just watched on, with scare expressions on our faces.
Ryan was still on the otherside of the road.

She unclenched her fists. Closed her eyes.

And fell to the floor, completely unconsious.
Sign up to rate and review this story