Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > After the Battle but not the End of the War

Axel's Other

by keyblader_twilight 0 reviews

Sora, Riku and Kairi start their first day of school. Between keeping their grades up, trying not to whip out their keyblades and pound the school bullying gang and hiding their secret, how will th...

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Sora,Riku,Kairi - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-09-13 - Updated: 2007-09-13 - 331 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3: Axel's Other

Sora and Riku walked into their gym class, looking around. There seemed to be a very clique thing going on. There were five guys (Bullies) picking on two innocent kids. Clearly, they seemed to think they were top of the school but Sora wouldn't stand for it.

He walked over to them, Riku at his side. "Hey! Leave him alone!" he said to the group.

The entire gang laughed. "And whose gonna make us, shrimpy? You? I don't think so," he snapped and gave Sora a shove.

Unfortuanately for the bully, Sora barely moved. Little did these jerks know, they were dealing with someone who had saved countless worlds and his friend who had been to hell and back.

"Hey break it up over there!" A familiar voice called. Sora and Riku turned around to see...

Axel? But this guy looked a little different. His hair wasn't as spikey as the Organization's VIII. He still had the same green eyes as Axel though. It was a scary resemlance. This must be his Other, Riku thought with a silent chuckle. A shummer appeared at Sora's side and he saw the figure of Roxas, looking positively stunned. Thankfully, they had been practising so only people that have met Roxas personaly can see or hear him. He gave a look to Sora and Riku. "Whoa. This is really wierd. But funny. Axel's Other is a teacher," he laughed and disappeared back into Sora.

The other two had to control their laughter. "Alright, guys. As I'm sure you know, we go on our annual field trip to Chance Island this afternoon." What? A field trip? "So, I want all of you to be at the front doors by noon sharp. Got it memorized?" He left to lunch.

As soon as he was out of sight, Sora and Riku burst out laughing. Roxas' figured also appeared and the three of them almost collapsed on the ground. Even the catch phrase was the same...
Sign up to rate and review this story