Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The One, The Only

Catching up

by lalagirl555x 0 reviews

this chapter is about a whole bunch of things i am mainly catching up on the charicters. I havnt really talked about Mila so in this chapter it mentions her a little

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-09-18 - Updated: 2007-09-18 - 1158 words

0Unrated
'how could he have done that?' she thought to herself as she stared blankly at the ceiling. what she knew she should have been thinking was why did he do that.

Sakura was unsure but what she felt guilty about was....she enjoyed it. his lips tasted so sweet on hers and they were so soft and warm. she just wanted wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him back like there was no tomorrow she knew that would be wrong though...

'hell no forget about wrong that was the best kiss he is an even better kisser than ky or that ky will ever be' her inner screamed. Sakura smiled a bit. it was true he was amazing and she didn’t even kiss him back he was much better than ky...
she frowned. ky was her boyfriend...she was suppose to think that he was the best kisser...she loved ky....she had for years now...and now Sasuke comes back and....

does she still have feelings for him...?

she closed her eyes

"yes..."

that was what she said before she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

......................................



Buzz.....buzz.....buzz.....bu- too late.

She was so tired how could he stand getting up this early. it was madness and because of it she had killed her alarm clock...she just bought it yesterday too.
she smiled thought...this was when HE got up. she lifter her head up and rubbed some sleep out of her eyes. 3:30 was what her watch read, since she couldn’t read her clock radio/alarm clock because she killed it.

She stumbled out of bed and headed for the shower so she could just 'run into' Sasuke at the training grounds and look nice.

not that she hadn't looked nice enough before. he had kissed her once but that was a while ago...a year ago actually. and when he found out that that Sakura girl was alive, it was like Mila didn’t exist anymore. honestly what did she have that she didn’t! Mila didn’t understand why Sasuke would waist his time with her when she was perfectly single and Sakura had a boyfriend.

She was now out of the shower and fully dressed ready to go to the training grounds to see Sasuke.

...........................................


Alou had been ready now.

no...not even close.

she called Sasuke this morning and was going to meet him at her street corner at 8:00. it almost was and all Alou wanted was directions to Sakura's house. "he didn’t have time to be on the phone he says, meet you at the corner, he says" Alou was talking out loud to herself earning strange looks from people on the street.

"Maybe I should just go back inside and try calling that Jackass again." she was just about to go home when an arm grabbed her shoulder. "You planning on abandoning me?" a male voice asked. all Alou did was Smile...

....................................


She stormed home out of rage she couldn’t believe that Sasuke wasn’t there. he said that he always trained their was he lying to her now too? gosh'oh so I get it he is probably with that Sakura girl....oh is she going to get it good' Mila thought of ways to torture Sakura for stealing HER Sasuke. well not exactly. Sasuke and Mila weren't going out. they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend. he had kissed her on the cheek a number of times but only kissed her once...that was before he knew that 'Sakura' was alive.

WHY WAS THIS GIRL SO SPECIAL TO SASUKE

Mila was going crazy. if she was the reason that Sasuke missed training than She would definitely have to go....and fast....

.........................................................


it was now 8:25 and he was freaking out.

He liked Alou a lot and wanted to really impress her. sure just another Ramen date but what if on this specific Ramen date she decided that she didn’t like him and left him and never wanted to see him again and give him dirty and discussed looks every time they walked across each others paths and....and and...

Naruto took a deep breath and sat on his bed.


he really needed to relax. 'Its ok Naruto, all you need to do is have confidence in yourself. ok I will go and see what ky is up to he has a girlfriend and maybe he can give me tips. yeah that will work Naruto grabbed his jacket and keys and rushed out the door to ky's house.



...............................





"Gosh Sasuke you scared me." Alou turned with a smile still on her face. He let go of her. "So what is this all about?" He asked still not getting any of the reason why Alou wanted to know where Sakura lived.



"Well I really like your friend Naruto-"



"WAIT WHAT" he yelled eyes wide open.



she sighed and hit him over the head. yes it was amazing out of all the people that had met Sasuke none were courageous enough to actually bash him over the head. Alou wasn’t like everyone though. She wasn’t afraid of Sasuke.



"Quit yelling will ya" she was yelling now.



He rubbed his head and gave her the death glare only out of habit since it didn’t even work on her.



"Don’t make fun of me ok....I really like him and he ...he asked me out for today....to Ichiraku's and I don’t even have anything to wear so I wanted to know if I could go shopping with Sakura...I know that I hardly know her but....she seemed nice and I ...I am desperate"



He was holding back a huge laugh. his pinched lips told her that. " Sasuke don’t laugh" to late Sasuke was up and laughing. Sasuke was a lot freer now and not so dense so he laughed now and Alou just wished sometimes that he wouldn’t. Sasuke could laugh at the most inappropriate times. Well really just to bug people for some reason Sasuke liked to bug people.



"Are you serious?" he asked after he stopped laughing.



"Yes." she said while rolling her eyes.



"So where does she live. Sasuke looked at nothing in particular thinking. Hello she was waiting gosh this Uchiha had nerve.



...

...

...



"HELLO" she yelled in his face. he smirked. "I'll show you." he Said simply and started to walk away. "Hey Wait for me" she ran after him in the direction of Sakura Haruno's apartment.



...................................................



A/N: I know kind of a boarding chapter. I just wanted everything to catch up...so I will go on in the next chapter. I know that I said I would write more about Alou and Naruto in this chapter but the next Chapter is going to be about them. Like Alou and Sakura's Shopping trip and when Naruto asks Ky for help. So please R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story