Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Nigel's coin

the Key

by nigelnumbuh1 3 reviews

Will Nigel find the Key?

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror - Characters: Nigel - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-20 - Updated: 2007-09-21 - 867 words

0Unrated
In the treehouse, in his room…

Nigel: (crying) I’ll find out the truth…
“Priority Mission Alert, Priority Mission Alert, Priority Mission Alert…”
(Receiving the mission specifications)
Kids Next Door battle stations!!! Let’s go to the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. come on!!!
(Goes to the S.C.A.M.P.E.R.)
Let’s go Numbuh 2…
Hoagie: alright… (turns on the engine and takes off)… so we are going right to the delightful children from down the lane’s mansion, I wonder why those kids are so lame, perhaps because they are from down the lane (laughs)
Abby: that’s not funny…
Hoagie: what do you know about good jokes anyway…?
Nigel: come on… let’s focus on the mission.
Wally: yeah… remember last time?
Kuki: Oh come here Rainbow Monkey, don’t be scared that’s just Wally, he’s no monster.
Nigel: just focus… this time we won’t fail…
Hoagie: Hold on!! Gonna land… (Lands and everybody go out with their respective weapons)
Wally: (Goes and opens the front door) let’s go…

(Everybody go in, they walk into father’s room, everybody start looking for an evil adult devise)

Kuki: Look! I found a makeup bag with lipsticks… but they are not from a good… (Stops because of the way everybody’s looking at her) ok… I’ll keep looking for the devise… (The makeup bag falls and all the lipsticks roll out leaving the box apparently empty, so Nigel goes to pick it up)
Nigel: What the…? (Seeing inside the makeup bag a key that looked exactly like the key of his dreams) Can’t believe this…
Hoagie: found the devise?
Abby: Numbuh 5’ve seen Father is coming… we have less than 10 minutes to get our butts out of here…
Nigel: I didn’t find the devise Hoagie I found the key…
Wally: the key to wear makeup? (Laughs)
Nigel: No… the key of… (Abby takes his hand and starts running)
Abby: come on!!! We gotta leave… Now!!! (Everybody go out and leave in the S.C.A.M.P.E.R.)


In the treehouse…


Nigel: I can’t believe I actually found the key over there… (Holding the key)
Kuki: What key? (Looking at him holding a piece of junk)
Nigel: This key… see? (Showing her the key)
Kuki: that’s no key, that’s just a horrible imitation
Nigel: (sighs) whatever… (Keeps looking at the key)
Wally: Cheese… Cheese burger… (Eating a hamburger)
Hoagie: We were there, in the right place and we couldn’t find the devise… I think something is missing…
Abby: Or someone… (Looks at Nigel)
Hoagie: (Sighs) I don’t think he will ever return to normal… everyday he gets worst.
Abby: yeah… Numbuh 5 hopes he will be the same he was before the accident…

Nigel: guys? I’m going to my room… It’s kind of late anyway… (Walks to his room)
(Thinking: “Now I have the key… where the heck do I have to use it?”) (Goes inside his room lays on his bed and begins to examine it, carefully, until he finds a piece that could be removed, removes it and finds out it’s a small compartment that needed to be fill with blood, so without thinking it twice, takes his pocketknife and cuts his wrist, letting the blood fall in the compartment, filling it slowly but feeling eternal… Starts to feel dizzy…) this thing never get filled… it looks like it has no end…

After a few minutes, the key if full of blood… So he hears the voice again…

Voice: “Good job Nigel, you are doing it great”
Nigel: (Turning pale) really? Now where is the door?
Voice: “the door is next to you, so close to your heart”
Nigel: where? I see no door…
Voice: “You have to look not with your eyes, but with your heart, and you might find some answers after all…”
Nigel: What kind of answers?
(Wally goes inside his room)
Wally: hey mate… hem (Looks at him and sees all the blood) are you ok?
Nigel: (exalted) well… yes I am… why are you here?
Wally: wanted to know if you would like to go out, I mean with Hoagie and me…
Nigel: not really… gotta find something.
Wally: okay then… (Sad) I’ll leave you alone I guess…
Nigel: It’s ok Wally… I am happy to be alone (Smiles at Wally) go and have some fun…
Wally: sure (smiles back and leaves)
Nigel: Now I have to find the door… (takes the key with him, feeling weak, for all the blood loss, and walks forward, before even leaving his room he feels a presence standing right behind him, without wanting to turn look back he asks: )
Who are you?
(Feels a breath, getting more scared, holds the key stronger and dares to ask again)
Who are you?
(Nobody answers, looks down and sees a shadow, the shadow moves and hears his team talking until all sound vanishes feels a deep pain on his back, unable to move, feels another hit but now on his head, a more painful one, falling to the floor, letting go the key, unconscious)
Sign up to rate and review this story