Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Nigel's coin

You are dead

by nigelnumbuh1 3 reviews

the story keeps telling

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Nigel - Published: 2007-12-10 - Updated: 2007-12-11 - 699 words

0Unrated
Father: No way I’m gonna let this happen…
Nigel: Just try to make us give it to you…
Father: Come on Nigel… We know something… you wouldn’t want your team to know would you?
Nigel: …
Father: After all Nigel Uno, you might learn something… every cause has an effect… a consequence…
Nigel: … Perhaps… (sad)
Father: just give me what you have over there and everything will be over
Nigel: (gives the bag to father) here… now let us go.
Father: good boy… don’t worry I won’t tell your friends your little “secret” if you obey me…
Nigel: (sighs) It shouldn’t be this way… (leaves with his team)

Wally: how could you give it to him?
Kuki: yeah… It was important to take that makeup bag to the moonbase
Hoagie: It was a direct order from your…
Nigel: yeah, yeah I know Hoagie… you are all right… we’ll take it another day
Abby: What if father takes away the devise from the makeup bag?
Nigel: well… we’ll look for it… don’t worry we won’t fail next time
Wally: Hope so… I hate to write those reports…
Kuki: we are just loosing time that I could use for watching the rainbow monkeys on TV
Nigel: guys… please
Abby: Numbuh 5 says we better stop telling Nigel these things… he has a lot of trouble already…
Hoagie: yeah… with his girl? He will have problems with her after this…
Nigel: (looks at hoagie with sad eyes)
Wally: yeah… she might… (stops after Abby stares at him)
Nigel: come on… let’s go to the moonbase


In Rachel’s office:


Rachel: Nigel… I can’t believe you couldn’t get the devise
Nigel: Rachel please forgive me I promise I won’t fail again
Rachel: you promised to take care of it… as you would take care of me…
Nigel: Rachel is just a stupid devise… I would take care of you more than it and you know that…
Rachel: hmm… you are going soon… again to take it back
Nigel: don’t worry I wont fail… I wouldn’t fail you again…
(leaves her office and gets a call from his dad, so answers)


Nigel: what dad? I’m busy… yeah I know I promised but I’m not going… I can’t… sorry, dad… (sighs) OKAY I’LL GO THEN!!! (hangs up) shit…
(goes to a ship and goes home)


In Earth, Nigel’s house:

Nigel: I’m here let’s go… You know I hate fishing
Monty: I want some quality time with you and your brother that’s all…
Nigel: I know…
Monty: now… let’s go, I waited for you a long time and now we are late… so move Nigel…
Nigel: yes dad… (goes inside the car in the right back side and smiles to his brother that was sitting on the left)
Gabriel: (smiles back and makes some baby noises)
Monty: (turns on the car and takes his way to the lake)
Gabriel: (playing with a coin)
Nigel: leave that alone… (thinking: The coin…) you shouldn’t play with it… it’s dirty… (sighs) I don’t know why I even bother… you are dead… play dead Gabriel!!!
Gabriel: (laughing)
Nigel: (starts to make him laugh with some tickles) who’s that handsome boy?

(suddenly Nigel faints)


Rachel at the phone

Rachel: What?
Abby: yeah, he just had a car accident, we don’t know anything else, I’m sorry Rachel…
Rachel: please call me if you know something else…I would really appreciate it.
Abby: I will
Rachel: thanks Abby…
Abby: You’re welcome…

(hangs up)

Rachel: I can’t believe it… I hope he’s ok…
(phone rings) Hoagie!!! (answers but Hoagie hangs up)
Come on… Hoagie… (dials Hoagie) pick up…
Pick up…

(Hoagie answers)

Rachel: hello?... Hoagie? Hi… yeah Abby told me, what did his mom say? Oh God… (with tears in her eyes) Where is he?... Memorial’s Hospital? Hmm… ok… thanks Hoagie see ya later… (hangs up and starts crying)

Rachel: I can’t believe it… (says with a knot in her throat, takes her sweater and goes to the Memorial’s hospital)


Sign up to rate and review this story