Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

You're lying through your teeth, you're not at all, not at all what you seem

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

Realy short :\

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-09-20 - Updated: 2007-09-21 - 380 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

"Babe," I said shaking Kate slightly, "wake up."

"Hmm?" she mumbled lifting her head sleepily off of my shoulder where it had been resting while we watched the movie.

"You're tired," I commented quietly "maybe you should head back to the bunk."

"No, I want to stay up here with you," she said looking me in the eye and clinging on my waist tighter.

I looked to the guys, who were sitting near by. Jon and Spencer watching the movie with us and Ryan writing in his notebook. Then I looked back to her.

'I'll be back in a while," I whispered as I brushed her bangs out of her eye.

"Mmkay," she said getting up slowly and stretching out. "Night," she said to the guys. In return she got two nods and good nights. The third acted like he didn't even notice. I'll give you two guesses who.

I watched her walk back and turned back to the TV when she was out of sight.

Three months. Three months is how long we have been on tour and Kate has been with us basically the whole itme. That day in the hotel after the lunch, I realized that I still had feelings for her and i found out that she still felt the same way. I finally asked her to come with us. Jon and Spencer have treated her nicely, and from what I can tell, they really like her and are happy for us. Yet, having her around all the time hurts. I've barely talked to Ryan since that day. I've basically lost my best friend. I can also tell that he doesn't like Kate...at all. he rarely talks to her, let alone looks at her. Sometimes I wonder if she can feel the tension between me and him.

The other problem with having her wround is that I've realized something. I still love Ryan and i do love kate, but only as a friend and nothing more. Ryan will always be the one person I love and i've lost him trying to make him jealous. Now I have Kate and, don't get me wrong, shes a wonderful person, but shes not Ryan and I don't think I can love her the way she deserves.
Sign up to rate and review this story