Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

Can't you see what you've done to my heart and soul?

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

So short...sorry...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-04 - Updated: 2007-10-05 - 517 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

Later that week, I was lying in my bunk, listening to my ipod when I heard some yelling. I took out my ear phones and listened.

"Why do you hate me?" I heard a female voice yell. I assume this was Kate, since she is basically the only female on the bus. Hey, I've never heard her really yell so how am I supposed to know what it sounds like?

I heard no voice rebuttle.

"You haven't talked to me the whole time I've been with you guys. If I wasn't so annoyed, I'd be patting you on the back because that takes alot of talent."

More silenc, then I heard footsteps and laughing. Then the laughing abrutly stopped.

"Whats going on?" I heard a relaxed, almost stoner sounding voice ask. Jon.

"Kate? Ryan? Whats the problem?" I heard spencer ask after nobody answered Jon.

"Him! Hes the problem!" Kate yelled, "He hates me and I have never done anything to him except be nice. Why? Why! talk to me!" She was basically in hystericas at the end.

All of the sudden I started to hear pounding footsteps coming back towards the bunks. I quickly put my earphones back in and closed my eyes so that anyone who hadn't seen minutes before whould think I was sleeping.

I felt her body collapse on top of mine and rocking with the sobs i could hear over my blasting music.

I pretended to wake up and plastered a worried look on my face as I wound my arms around her waist.

"Babe, whats wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Ryan. Ryan h- hates me and-d i don't know why!" she started to sob again and buried her face in my shirt. "Its ha-hard living with someone who h-hates you."

We sat there for a while longer, her crying into my shirt.

"Can you do something?" she asked lifting her head and looking in my face. "He's your best friend. Talk to him!"

"Kate. Ryan and I are kind of on the rocks. I-"

Her face got serious. "Talk. to. him."

I stared at her for a second then sighed, rolling out of the bunk.

Slowly, I walked towards the front, hearing the tail end of a conversation.

"Well, man, i don't know what to say. You're in a sucky situation," I heard Spencer say.

"Yeah. You're telling me," I heard Ryan mumble back.

I sighed to myself hearing that voice. It was music to my ears. To go from hearing it constantly during the day to rarely hearing it during the week? Thats hard.

I heard rustling again.

"Spence and I are going to dinner. You want to come?" Jon asked. There was a pause in which i'm guessing Ryan was answering with a nod or a shake of the head. "Ok. Well, you want us to bring anything back for you?" Another pause. "Ok. See you." Jon called.

I listened for the bus door to open and close. After I heard it, I waited a minute and then took a breath to gain my composure, and walked forward.
Sign up to rate and review this story