Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Evil Step Monster

chapter 6

by irish_ping-pong 3 reviews

It's pretty bad.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-25 - Updated: 2007-09-26 - 502 words

0Unrated
Whoo! Sorry I'm so slow! Anyway, here it is! R&R!




Theresa stood there for a moment and scratched her head. She let out a deep sigh and walked away to her bedroom. Then the evil one turned up.

“Aw, Theresa cwying again,” Shawna said in a baby voice.

“Not now,” Theresa said irritably.

“Really?” Shawna asked and stared at Theresa’s arms, “I see you changed your shirt.”

“What’s it to you?”

“Daddy didn’t believe you?”

“He will, eventually.”

“Will he? I’d like to see that.”

“Just stop it okay!” Theresa shouted.

“I don’t think I want to.”

“You’re tearing the relationship between my dad and me apart!”

“Oh, like it was so good before.”

“Uhhh, why are you being like this? What possesses you to be so terrible?”

“It comes natural. Now you better talk to me better than you do, or your dad will hear about this.”

“That’s your defence? Running to my daddy?” Theresa asked.

“That’s right ‘dear’,” Shawna smirked and punched Theresa playfully on the arm, except, it could have been a bit softer.

“What is your problem!?” Theresa exclaimed, “I did nothing to you! The first couple of minutes I met you, you were already beating me! Tell me, what did I ever do to you!?”

“Nothing…yet. I’m going to tell your father about this, you’ll see. He’ll punish you so hard.”

“What are you gonna tell him?”

“You abuse me,” Shawna smiled evilly.

“Oh my goodness! What is wrong with you?” Theresa questioned.

“Don’t talk to me like that. Get away from me.”

“Make me.”

“I will no problem. And if I do, you can run to daddy and cry to him.”

“Stop it! Just stop,” Theresa said before running to her room. She slammed the door and violently pulled out her diary. Theresa pushed the pen into the pink paper hard as she wrote her feelings down. She wrote:
‘I HATE SHAWNA!!! She is the most evil person ever, and she still gets her way!! My dad’s mad at me, and my friends are not here. I’m going back to New Olympia, and I’m staying there for as long as possible. P.S. I hate it here now. I must leave soon. First, I need to visit someone though.’

Theresa closed the front door behind her and hopped unto her sporty red car. She zoomed down the highway to a dark place. There were many stones. Different shapes, some were bigger than others, and they were important to many people. Theresa approached one special one; to her anyways. She sat down by it and sang a song her mother had taught her. It was her favourite. Even as a teen. It was on her ipod and everything. Theresa’s mom always said she had a great voice and this one was also her mom’s favourite. So Theresa sang it to the tombstone; she sang it to her mother.
Sign up to rate and review this story